Fuck Mozilla

Fuck Mozilla

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/02/27/mozilla-acquires-pocket/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/22/donald-trump-administration-punishing-dissent-protesters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>windows
>reddit
>chrome
>twitter
underage out

>DON'T MESS WITH MY COMICS REEEEEEE

WE

>>/r/eddit

>ribbit
>twatter
>recs are based on your history
Nice one faglord.

Is that the “I can’t go a night without robbin’” pic?

no mozilla is sjw liberal trash now they shouldnt even be suggesting that batman should be black now its fucking trash

It's just some article they picked because lots of people were reading it.
Either way, the only idiot here is you for not disabling Pocket the minute you installed FF, and for not replacing the shitty default new tab page.

im glad that im using iridium now
fuck mozilla

so this is what Mozilla was talking about a "healthy internet" just by embedding trending friendly pocket articles?

This adds further evidence to my theory that Sup Forums is just a bunch of reddit crossposters.

This was the first thing I did upon updating to 57.

go to about:config
find pocket.enable
set it to false

It isn't about me just looking away.
Its about them not doing it in the first place.

>two/three search boxes
>default new tab page
>pocket
>reddit
>windows 10
>tiny resolution laptop
You have so many bigger issues there OP.

>2017
>using firecucks
fewer people use firefox than fucking internet explorer
internet explorer
let that sink in for a bit

All major browsers except IE are left owned
Google is mainstream corperate left. Diverse work culture, affirmative action, foreign labor lobby, etc
Mozilla is Black Lives Matter Antifa left. Bash the fash, fuck the president, whites are oppressors, etc.
Whether you want to give your data to big brother's massive collection or help his crazy little brother get stronger is up to you.

>Batman
>Mustache with no beard
NOT OK

You forgot leaving enabled pocket, basically doing no customization at all despite that being the sole merit of Firefox over Chrome:

I'm getting really tired of having to immediately disable 50 new things every time SJWFox updates. Aren't they supposed to be the ones that "respect your privacy?"

what setting disabled "Email image..."

WE

This.
A lot of this shit should be disabled by default
REEEEEEE

This post was flagged
Reason: User with low IQ

Black Man, Dark as Night

there is a fucking button called "EDIT" you can change everything don´t fucking cry on things you can fucking change you fucking faggots

Fuck Mozzarella

>reddit
>twitter
>800p
Fuck off Sup Forums

I'm using Palemoon and ungoogled chromium since the last Update. What's Sup Forums's flavor of the month (-non botnet) Browser atm?

>not disabling pocket

sounds like a you problem

Brave users don't have that problem, OP.

Also, enjoy your hard coded google analytics on the add-on page. Gotta understand Firefox, they the Google, Pocket, Yahoo, etc money to fund their pro-gay initiatives and solid gold offices in Paris, you know.

Tor uplift project looks insanely cool.

They are working to integrate features into upstream so that it's mainlined into FF.

That way you don't have to wait for the tor team to build a rebase off of ESR.

baka desu senpai

Reddit and twitter are default on the new new tab page. But I don't disagree, op is a faggot.

>he still uses firefox

>Reddit and twitter are default
jesus fucking christ

>windows
>chrome
>twitter
>reddit
You clearly browse to much left shit so Firefox assumes you area soyboy,soyboy.

Firefox owns pocket you retard.

Fuck off/pol/

Honestly Pocket is awful. Same with Medium.

Which is a shame because they both started off solid. Pocket has a shit algorithm now that just gives clickbait and Medium was over run with morons who pretend to be smarter than they are.

I can't have nice things.

why is mozilla being such lying scumbags? they deployed cliqz and were happy to be the first ones to implement encrypted media extensions in the browser, but still have the audacity to splatter the user with the lies in pic related? wtf, they don't even make any sense

>blog.mozilla.org/blog/2017/02/27/mozilla-acquires-pocket/
how can anyone read this without being disgusted. i'd unironically rather support google than mozilla.

i browse reddit and I see nothing wrong with it, it's for more classy discussion.
inb4 newfag

>quick, we are losing, change goalposts
This isn't reddit, retard.

>not setting your own glorious background on a new tab page
of Sup Forums, fag

I don't have that problem.

w..what? What are we losing?

They actually recommend some pretty interesting news articles imo

I initially thought of just blocking it like I usually do with browser spam, but I'm keeping it, I wouldn't have seen the NYT article on subway decay without it, or the economist article on mugabe
I don't know how they calculate trending or how customizable it is - maybe having a custom RSS feed would be better, but I don't have the time for that.
it has interesting and often insightful news, I like it

What's that?

Quick Dial you doofus.
What idiot hasn't disabled Crapzilla New Tab the moment that turd came into existence?

I imagine Pocket has to serve clickbait recommendations in order to make money, but I could be wrong

here's a free tip:
>about:config -> extensions.pocket.enabled -> change 'true' to 'false'

did you see how antifa fags are getting btfo
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/22/donald-trump-administration-punishing-dissent-protesters

>he is reading the news on his email provider's homepage

users

Not a problem in a superior browser.

>winblows 10
fucking retard

>can't set new tab page to about:blank anymore

Fuck Mozilla

Is there a decent speed dial add-on for Firefox?

I just don't like this stupid start page.

Nevermind, thanks

I didn't defend mozilla. I'm the reddit shitposter :)

also, I'm running kali with Mozilla esr. I use Chrome on mobile though, I know Google knows their shit.

KILL YOURSELF

>pocket
kek

kill urself normie