Palestine / Israel Thread

How does Sup Forums view Palestine / Israel?

How would you solve this problem?

Which side does your country support?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_the_State_of_Palestine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism#Revisionist_Zionism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah_from_Ethiopia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-state_solution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Enforce a decommission of Hamas for a few years, then return to civil administrations for the State of Palestine based on 1967 borders with community swaps that predate 1967, and keeping the Israeli military in the valley and other areas for some time.

I'll start us off on this discussion

I would solve the problem by establishing a Palestinian state composed of the West Bank + Gaza as an exclave and allowing civilian access via a freeway to connect the two territories.

The United States supports Israel unconditionally, quite obviously. Our taxpayers spend upwards of $8,000,000 each day in the form of israeli support, mainly credits to purchase American weapons and vehicles.

How would you propose decommissioning Hamas? For better or worse they are the democratically elected government of the palestinian authority. Any external change would be seen as a direct threat to Palestinian autonomy

>democratically elected
No.
It would have to be done with Fatah, but a Likud government in Israel only makes Hamas stronger, which makes Likud more popular. Especially in the West Bank where Hamas is less important, I would even go as far as to propose autonomy not only for Palestine as it has now, but for the areas in the West Bank and East Jerusalem alone.

>Remove Israeli government
>Remove PLO
>Rename country to Republic of Jerusalem
>One secular state with no constitutional grounds for any religion.
>Jews Christians and Muslims all allowed freedom of belief movement and enjoy full rights
>Parliament constituted by a guaranteed split in half between Arabs and Jews
>Arabic and Hebrew official languages, everyone must learn both and be fluent in both languages (not really that hard considering how similar the two languages are)
>No direct aid allowed. Jews cannot take money from the goyim in US and Arabs can't take money from Saudi salafists or others to push an agenda.
>Any threats to secular rule must be handled by United Nations

I view the issue as having festered for so long a neat tidy solution is untenable.

All settlements inside most of the west bank would be removed via eminent domain.

I would have the west bank become an autonomous region of Jordan with the eventual goal of reaching competent governance and independence.

I would have the gaza strip annexed to Egypt with no prospect of independence.

The city of Jerusalem and Golan Heights would remain Israeli in total and all residents regardless of religion or desire would have citizenship.

Problems would obviously occur but with stability and time they would dissipate unlike with the current situation.

>How would you solve this problem?
Its far to complicated for one idiot with a flag to solve, but the Palestines need to have their land back, the argument of Israel of "my religion says I used to live here there for these land is mine" is idiotic
>
Which side does your country support?
None, but Mexico does not recognizes palestine and we have recived military equiptment from them in the past

Just exterminate everything there and build a solar farm or a theme park or something I don't care.
What a waste of space.

>Parliament constituted by a guaranteed split in half between Arabs and Jews
Wouldn't be necessary if there was proportional representation, especially regionally based. I don't think this requires a Lebanon solution.

>current Palestinian autonomy

Are you joking, user? in what way is Palestine autonomous? It is literally an occupied territory under Israeli military mandate.

I agree with your assessment that Likud and Hamas play off of eachother. It's a vicious cycle.

Absolutely disgusting solution

kike and allahu akbar kill each other
I am ok with it

Nope, has to be a guaranteed split. Otherwise there's the potential for Jews to immigrate en masse to ensure that demographics are pumped high for an overwhelming majortiy in politics.

Traditional representational democracy will not work in this case because it's split on racial/religious divides not ideologies

>the argument of Israel of "my religion says I used to live here there for these land is mine" is idiotic

Agreed

Proportional representation will never happen.

I like your idea, user, it's a shame America would shoot down such a proposal, given that it jeopardizes the position of their favorite colony

Well said, I agree with your points

one could just as easily say about donestk:

Russians and little russians killing eachother, I am ok with it

Palestinian Authority. The map in the OP shows it in green. I'm mostly thinking about the successful peace process in Northern Ireland, but obviously it can't be copied exactly.
Then you're asking for Israel to be controlled by Arabs.
>Proportional representation will never happen.
It literally already happens.
No fucking way all of Jerusalem can be in Israel.

What would you name the theme park?

jews>arabs>kurds

Cunt supports Palestinians cuz of human rights and some Arab sentiment

My own idea would be, cut it into half, make a new nation called Isralestine/Palesreal/Istine/Tinreal.
Why is it so difficult to put the ego and greed aside?

>Then you're asking for Israel to be controlled by Arabs.

How so?

Well right now the Arab control over Israel is basically 0%. If you want the split to be some sort of 40-40-x or 50-50 then that would change that.

Literally fuck off if you're not going to post a constructive post, Erdogan. Stop shitting on the Kurds while you are at it and give them their own state so you two can be happy.

It would make sense that your country does support Palestine. Have they recognized as a state yet?

All of fucking Palestine is in Israel.

Yet all of Israel is in Palestine

Israel is simply a neocolonial creation. A state that shouldn't have existed had it not been for the meddling of British interests

>All of fucking Palestine is in Israel.
What do you actually mean though?

I feel pity for the Palestinians, the western world is riding Zionist dicks and portraying the Israelis as the white knights of ME. At the same time, it's hard to give full sympathy for all of the muslims' actions, but home is home and no one likes having that taken away from them. The Palestinians have a warrior spirit, I'll give them that, but as long as Jews control the media Palestinians will always get the short end of the stick.

Always happy to see leafs sharing the same sentiment as I. Fortunately, however, your country does not fork over billions of tax payer money each year to Israel like the United States.

There is literally nothing that can be done about it, either, since all major mainstream politicians ride AIPAC and Israel's dick. Sickening

>stop shitting on the Kurds

Man fuck the Kurds, terrorist fucking cockroaches that are just as bad as Jews

Yes? No justice, no peace

Sounds like you're just picturing a perfect world and expecting it to work.

Yes, since 1988.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_the_State_of_Palestine

The fuel of silent hatred towards USA by the majority of people here are because of the military support for the Israel states (aka the illegal states). If you, USA, could change that, they will love you more than ever without prejudice.

Well yes this is assuming the world is not run by Jews. Protip: There will never be a solution because the world is run by Jews so any talk about a solution is pointless.

I just thought I'd give my 2 cents about a plausible solution if there was truly real justice in the world.

Well any solution obviously has to be approved by the Israeli people.

There is only so much one out of 330,000,000 can change, friend. But do understand that there are Americans that support the Palestinian cause. We are not all brainwashed and ignorant, after all. Many of my friends support the cause as much as myself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism#Revisionist_Zionism
>Jabotinsky believed that,
>
>Zionism is a colonising adventure and it therefore stands or falls by the question of armed force. It is important to build, it is important to speak Hebrew, but, unfortunately, it is even more important to be able to shoot - or else I am through with playing at colonization.'[95][96]
>
>and that
>
>"Although the Jews originated in the East, they belonged to the West culturally, morally, and spiritually. Zionism was conceived by Jabotinsky not as the return of the Jews to their spiritual homeland but as an offshoot or implant of Western civilization in the East. This worldview translated into a geostrategic conception in which Zionism was to be permanently allied with European colonialism against all the Arabs in the eastern Mediterranean."[97]
>
>The revisionists advocated the formation of a Jewish Army in Palestine to force the Arab population to accept mass Jewish migration.
>
>Supporters of Revisionist Zionism developed the Likud Party in Israel, which has dominated most governments since 1977. It advocates Israel's maintaining control of the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, and takes a hard-line approach in the Israeli-Arab conflict. In 2005 the Likud split over the issue of creation of a Palestinian state in the occupied territories. Party members advocating peace talks helped form the Kadima Party.[citation needed]

How the hell does someone come out and say that, admit that to the world, and then we still give them money?

What I mean is
As far as a solution goes expecting Israel to allow a split Jerusalem and end all west banks settlements seems delusional with their current control.

I don't know much about Canada's relations with Israel t b h, but I do share a personal connection with Israel. My parents originally come from Eritrea, once part of the Ethiopia. Over time, Americans covertly airlifted thousands of ethnic Jews to Israel - enforcing the whole Zionist returning agenda. It turns out, instead of supporting these people, who follow the same religion as all other Jewish immigrants, Israel adopted and continues to adopt a very discriminatory attitude. Labor camps, forced sterilization, race riots, and unwarranted abuse face my Eritrean relatives and friends to this day and you hear none of it in Western media. I don't harbor strong hate or stereotyped preconceptions for all Israelis (that's reserved for my father), but they sure can pull some dirty shit.

Now I know Muslims have a deep history with Israel (and America). Every day, when I hear news of another sandnigger kamikaze attack in Germany or France, I have a little empathy for the Israelis. They gotta face that all the time, day and night, so their aggression has some justification.

Fuck, these ME conflicts are some deep shit.

Well I do think Labour will lead the next Knesset, due to age demographics mostly.

>he Palestinians have a warrior spirit, I'll give them that
They got btfo by Jews when they outnumbered them 2:1, had more advanced weaponry and the backing of the Soviet Union.

>Labor camps, forced sterilization, race riots, and unwarranted abuse face my Eritrean relatives and friends
Fuck illegal immigrants, they should all be gassed.

PROTIP: establish a nationalist dictator and exterminate all the palestinians and conquer their land.

>Americans covertly airlifted thousands of ethnic Jews to Israel

I think you glanced through my comment too quickly stupidee. Clearly, if AMERICAN+ISRAELI forces are shipping so-called 'countrymen' due to national law (Law of Return), then these immigrants are not illegal. According to Jews and most Americans, their actions were constitutional, but you probably fall in the mentally retarded 40%.

Source (even tho you won't read this either): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aliyah_from_Ethiopia

Eritreans didn't legally emigrate to Israel.

>Horn Jews
Some of the oldest Jewish towns in the world. In no danger until Zionism showed up and started screaming THE WORLD IS KILLING US.

Even now I think Jews don't really have that much trouble around there do they? My impression is that Jewish trouble is almost entirely a European thing.

We are well aware of that. Please be strong. Still believe there's humanity in the US.

Nowadays I admit such is the case (our kike resources have been depleted to zero), though from the 1980s-2000s this is just wrong. Read up on Operation Moses, Joshua, and Solomon (summarized in this wiki article ) and you'll realize Ethiopians were true Jews whom Israel sought value for their possible future.

Bretty good but I'll model the parliamentary structure off Lebanon, in that you have 1/3 Christian, 1/3 Jew and 1/3 Muslim representation.

Also have UN peacekeeping forces present at all times.

>Also have UN peacekeeping forces present at all times.
Doesn't work.

That wasn't the Palestinians silly billy, that was the rest of the Arab countries. Quit equating the two together.

The Palestinians have never had a proper military force that wasn't just a loose collection of guerillas. Nor have they ever had the more advanced weaponry. US military aid, and Israel's own weaponry has always been superior.

FTFY

>22 Muslims countries
>0 Jewish countries
So us Jews are not eligible for even one small land after all these years being genocided in exile?

Well to be fair none of those countries are the official country of Judaism, but Christianity DOES have its own country: Vatican City. Why shouldn't Jews get the same thing?

I'd take jews over muslims any day thank you

Not if someone else is already living there.

You mean that the Americans should go back to the British Isles and Europe
and leave their lands to the Native Amerindians, right?

it's more due to the relatively short period in time in which this has happened and the consistent violation human rights and treaties/conventions by israel in the name of jewish nationalism

c'mon man its not like what you think

I am not an antisemite but I think state of Israel shoulld cease to exists and jews should be driven out in the sea

You mean that the Australians should go back to the British Isles and Europe
and leave their lands to the Aboriginals, right?

You spend some money to move all the palestinians into neighbouring arab countries and then let Israel have all the territory.

Sure the Palestinians and Arabs might complain but they've been at this nonsense for over 60 years now and it's just getting really tiring and makes everyone jaded to the issue

That's the Three-state solution.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-state_solution

un offered some shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiity borders

>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three-state_solution

Except you would have to dismantle settlements in the West bank and hand over East Jerusalem to Jordan.

I personally never see Netenyahu doing that.

What are your feelings about west bank settlements user?

>west bank
Judea and Samaria.

>being forced to give up half your land because Jews got bantered out of Europe
>refuse

hmm, i wonder why

Jews should have been eligible for German clay but that's about it.

You mean that the New Zealanders should go back to the British Isles and Europe
and leave their lands to the Maoris, right?

I'm all for giving the jews their land because fuck arab greed and their retarded cult, but Jerusalem should become a city-state.

You mean that the Israelis should go back to the German summer camps and leave their lands to the Palestinians, right?

rareflag / 10

English teacher spotted

There is a autonomous jewish oblast in russia

Yep

t. immigrant

Great, sent them there. Russia is a fantastic cunt

Arent you like half maori, jacob?

We will have to cut you in half

Italy

Israel should have all the clay

Dunno

None of this would have happened if we had moved the jews to madagascar

Resettle the Arabs in the west bank on the other side of the Jordan, let Gaza become a part of Jordan

My country only recognizes Israel so I guess that's that

There was a deal between the UK and the osman empire to resettle jews in the holy land, so it wasn't forced after the 2nd WW. Israel is a agressor, they own nuclear bombs but don't allow IAO checks and everyone is okay with that it seems.

A united state Israel / Palestine with two federal districty (worked well in Belgium doesn't it?) or the 1964 border plan and Jerusalem becomes a citystate under UN protection

oy vey...no wonder this flag

I support a Greater Israel
This way, jews would be a minorty and islamic parties would come into power

Great idea.

False comparison. You were created a few decades ago and foreigners started flooding into Israel. You're not just a colony - you're a colony that's still in process of colonization. And my government is helping to make that happen.

Meanwhile the colonization process in the USA/Australia/Brazil/etc is far older and has slowed down dramatically, to the point where no one thinks of it as colonization anymore.

Aside from ethnic cleansing a two state solution is probably the only long-term solution at this point. Jews and palestinians clearly dont want to live with each other so just give them their seperate countries and be done with it.

Wormany has the right idea.

Minna Elfu Selam Ya Cunde Filistin