Net Neutrality: Digitally Assured Destruction

Related to the Net Neutrality shit.
Would love to know Sup Forums's thoughts on this.
youtube.com/watch?v=le2R2Ps58pQ

pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/save-net-neutrality-netneutrality
youtube.com/watch?v=rZywfwdTA2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

jim is normie now

did you watch?

i've seen all of jims videos back when had 3 other channels.

I meant the video that this thread is about.

this is a php bulletin board and not the fucking youtube comment section
if you can't be bothered to write a fucking paragraph or two don't start a thread you asshole

I thought this was a Mongolian throat singing forum.

I just figured that this was particularly relevant due to the amount of Net Neutrality threads that are being posted all of a sudden on here. I did not see anyone who was providing this angle on the topic. Thus, I decided to post this video to the board to see what anons here, during this current period of debate over the issue, had to say about it.

Also, I am aware that this is not the youtube comment section, as can be seen from the fact that the site in the url bar is boards.Sup Forums.org/g/. The youtube comment section is the youtube comment section, and thus is only representative of those who watch Mister Metokur. By posting here, I am searching for a specific perspective. One that is related to the current trend of Net Neutrality debates on the board.

There. Two paragraphs. Happy?

bump

GO BACK WHERE?

I'm right here, dude.

reminder to report all spam threads about net neutrality

no

He has a point. I'm more than glad to see something that actually hurts Google, Facebook and the likes.

google is an ISP, user

But is also a content provider... Loophole?

Thank you for actually contributing to this thread. To me, this kinda seems like a win-lose situation either way. If NN stays, we don't get fucked in the ass by our ISPs, but Google, Facebook, etc can continue to be shady CIAniggers. If NN disappears, we get fucked in the ass by ISPs, but so do the big tech companies.

I'd love to see any more opinions on this, whether concurring or dissenting

No, go advertise your garbage somewhere else.

Not my garbage. Someone else's.

Join the petition4

change.org/p/save-net-neutrality-netneutrality

3 other channels? I was watching Him before GG but i only knew about brightside bob.

I think Jims the same but his audience is chock full of normies from GG. These straight political videos are the exception of the content he produces.
youtube.com/watch?v=rZywfwdTA2U