How do you deal with not being French and not being from Paris?

How do you deal with not being French and not being from Paris?

Shut up, Alexander

I drink desu it makes me depressed

How do you deal with being Bulgarian and not being from Bulgaria proper?

Suck it up.

Meanwhile, I'll clean the taint that browsing Sup Forums has left on my eyes by casting a gaze out of my windows, and see the Eiffel Tower in all its splendor before me.

feels safe
no muhammads to blow you up

I feel.

By living happy life to be honest family

this tbhfam

I only buy fresh baguettes that come in paper bag with the French flag and Eiffel tower.

I'm probably more French than the whole city of Paris.

Don't tease me bud

I'll join you someday

This. Me too, I worked there 3 years, there are some cool places but it's the most overrated city in the world.

>Le capital vs province european debates

French people are the same inside Paris and out

We're not as cucked, lad.

Because Paris is gross and Parisians are rude.

i swear to fucking god if I ever have to travel to ch*rles de g*ulle train station again

t. londoner

t. parisian

The city's honesty an amazement for those merely have to briefly stay, and I can understand that, since I honestly entertain that Paris hosts some of the most beautiful buildings humans have ever designed (palais du Louvre, Petit Palais, Opera de Paris, jardin du Luxembourg, bourse de Paris). But I also concede that's it's hellish to live in.

If you're a true Frenchie, you'll know that there other cities in France that resemble a miniature Paris, but aren't hassled with as many problems. Reims is one of them: a small Paris wirh Haussmanian buildings although less Muslims. Aix-en-Provence, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Pont-L'évêque being other examples.

Paris is beautiful but never overstay your welcome there or you'll grow to hate it.

>t. londoner

"t. loser living under the rule of a Muslim overlord, Mr Kahn" would've worked just as well.

No need to insult Charles, mate

Yep, exactly as I thought. How about you actually bother to pay for the metro Pierre, instead of skipping the barrier?

Strange, ive never grew to hate Paris. I missed it quite a few times when i lived in Beijing and god knows the city is more practical than Paris on some aspects. I just can't get enough enough of those little 'cities in a city' like Moufettard and it's surroundings, Olympiades etc..

i guess it really depends on what you do and where you live.

>metro
Hnnng.

Such a fucking better sonority to it than "the tube xD!".

>jardin du Luxembourg

This is the best place in the world

Not a fan of the metro trains frankly, the tube has far greater aesthetics.

Still, I must admit living near the Arc de Triomphe was nice.