If Quebec becomes independant, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Montreal will join USA ?

If Quebec becomes independant, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Montreal will join USA ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eo8S4Ond5h8
youtube.com/watch?v=B7DGcixt5Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeaus-apology-to-sexual-minorities-is-welcome-but-many-await-action/article31403658/
torontosun.com/2016/08/14/trudeaus-leadership-mia-during-terror-scare
youtube.com/watch?v=hgI8bta-7aw
youtube.com/watch?v=F0lDdrUFgME
youtube.com/watch?v=Lids-ex8uqg
youtube.com/watch?v=6FO4R5SmSrw
youtube.com/watch?v=z6o_zpb2N44
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>If Quebec becomes independant

Won't happen.

>New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Montreal will join USA ?

What?

>that partition

Triggered

New Brunswick and Nova Scotia are culturally close to New England. They should join the US desu

No...?

One day the northern parts of Quebec will leave and the rest of Quebec will secede. Screencap this.

Natives want free gibs, they don't want to be a part of a shithole if it separates.

Northern NB is culturally French, AFAIK

No they aren't. Where do you get this from?

Have any of you actually ever been too our maritimes?

Acadians are a meme

>Quebec becomes independent
>Montreal will join USA

It would be funny

Based Québec City would be FREE

>New Brunswick and Nova Scotia are culturally close to New England
Aniyo

Translate sil vous plait
youtube.com/watch?v=eo8S4Ond5h8

You're obsessed with this song m8

No, globalism will set in and everything will be under the rule of ring of UN bureaucrats, everything you do and say will have to conform to guidelines set forth by them, and the word civilians will be replaced with "criminals" or "potential criminals". This is the future you chose.

Me?
A french guy said the language was incomprehensible a while ago.

They are good live. Cambridge folk festival.

No idea, I can't speak French. I've seen a Brit post this song now though for months kek

He has a hearing problem, the accent is not even that heavy.

Quebec is never becoming independent
even when they got to vote, it wasn't for independence
we have the right to go through America to get to Atlantic Canada from some old treaty

Merci then.

>even when they got to vote, it wasn't for independence
hahahahahahahaha

Exactly
Make this happen plz, no more cuckery

TYRANT

>Do you agree that Quebec should become sovereign after having made a formal offer to Canada for a new economic and political partnership within the scope of the bill respecting the future of Quebec and of the agreement signed on June 12, 1995?

>The Government of Quebec has made public its proposal to negotiate a new agreement with the rest of Canada, based on the equality of nations; this agreement would enable Quebec to acquire the exclusive power to make its laws, levy its taxes and establish relations abroad - in other words, sovereignty - and at the same time to maintain with Canada an economic association including a common currency; any change in political status resulting from these negotiations will only be implemented with popular approval through another referendum; on these terms, do you give the Government of Quebec the mandate to negotiate the proposed agreement between Quebec and Canada?

They were asking for approval to ask to leave. We would have just said no anyways.

Posting because ahhh why not.
Just found it and somewhat relevant.
youtube.com/watch?v=B7DGcixt5Rw

if they get to be independent even though we won in 1759
then you guys don't get to be independent even though you won in 1783

>what is the supreme court decision
>what is the unilateral declaration of independence
They had to even say that it wouldn't be legal under the constitution, that's how serious it was.
By the end of the 1995 campaign, nobody was in any doubt, people knew Yes meant sovereignty and No meant federalism.

>Irish bouzouki spotted
there was a Greek lad chatting about the differences between the two sounds earlier.

Imagine if Sup Forums was around then. The shitposting would have been legendary. Fucking hurts too think about.

no, they would obviously join the European Union, an opening for anglos just opened up in our club.

Canada is lucky to have proper European cultural diversity.
It's all us.

pls no

youtube.com/watch?v=TVY8LoM47xI

no, instead they'd join france and be invaded by algerians, syrians and other rapefugees that french people love to suck off

Pretty much except for the early French that were there first. A lot of them moved to New England though so we have French here as well(myself included half Acadian lel)

fixed

>no, instead they'd join france and be invaded by algerians, syrians and other rapefugees that french people love to suck off

Irish Brit Scot French.
Best of us if you ask me.

>Canada would betray England like that
Well actually with Trudeau they probably would

plenty was in doubt in 1995
the partnership the question asked was never present, it could have meant anything

>wasn't in the referendum sticky of 95
fuck off newfag

>Well actually with Trudeau they probably would

Implying he's doing anything other than sensationalist photo-ops and touchy feel good horse shit instead of having any actual interest in this country. lmao faam.

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeaus-apology-to-sexual-minorities-is-welcome-but-many-await-action/article31403658/

torontosun.com/2016/08/14/trudeaus-leadership-mia-during-terror-scare

>Do you agree that Quebec should become sovereign
Golly gee, what were they voting on?

that's modern france for you. All latins and all catholics are brown. This is why Cromwell did nothing wrong and why Ulster will remain British just like god's garden, Saskatchewan.

Haha I guess I overestimated him

Only Canadian region with a chance of joining USA is Alberta.
Come home oil man.

youtube.com/watch?v=hgI8bta-7aw

They should throw in British Columbia to fix that map autism

excluding
>after having made a formal offer to Canada for a new economic and political partnership within the scope of the bill respecting the future of Quebec and of the agreement signed on June 12, 1995?

they were asking for more negotiations, not sovereignty
sovereignty was dependent on the failure of a stated agreement that never existed

Bloody hell mate, how dense are you? The people who voted Oui wanted Quebec to be independent. The people who voted Non did not.

youtube.com/watch?v=F0lDdrUFgME

Good post.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lids-ex8uqg

youtube.com/watch?v=6FO4R5SmSrw

Tall ships were aesthetic as fuck

read the whole proposed question
the part you're fixated on is dependent on something else that never happened

and then look at what bouchard as chief negotiator for quebec has admitted to wanting in event of a victory

none of parizeau, dumont or bouchard wanted independence

>Jacques Parizeau and Lucien Bouchard didn't want independence
Okay mate, you're done.

So respectful. It wasn't particularly good. I love Canada.

Quality.
youtube.com/watch?v=z6o_zpb2N44

>you
rapefugees and migrants hate france and refuse the asylum proposals we give to mass themselves in calais in hope to get to the UK

Don't take your dreams for reality 'murrifat.

Nice

It was a fat worm, Cromwell for the Irish and know better Brits and France tied in for no good reason.
Oh France, it was too tempting.

Bouchard was only on the yes side because they included a partnership agreement

he later said as the negotiator, it would not be for independece

Parizeau worded the question so that yes could be voted for even if it didn't mean independence

Do you have the set?

Just a few, these were an Australian posters grandfathers I think he said.

Last one

There's an Italian who saved them all, maybe Spanish.

Hopefully one day I find the whole set, I love these.

They're here.
That strayan should have passed the book on to the Imperial War Museum

Eh, Good man.

They are more likely to join with Britain if the meme city leaves

This

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN