Ryzen is a Sandy Bridge upgrade, 2500k is pretty much a Ryzen 5 1600

Ryzen is a Sandy Bridge upgrade, 2500k is pretty much a Ryzen 5 1600.

Anyone that goes with a Ryzen is a fuckin idiot, AMD have always been dogshit. Look at FX, Look at Vega, look at ANY RECENT GPU THEY'VE MADE.

INTEL IS THE BEST, AMD IS THE WORST!!!!

whatever you say poopinderjeet

Thanks goy!
Your name in in the draw to win an IntelĀ® snowboard!

As much as an Intel fan as I am, this post was about as retarded as any AMD fangoy comment

i know right! intel is SHIT. absolute shit. look at pic related. FUCKING 8400 BEST PROCESSOR EVER. 8700 BTFO by the 8400!

intel BTFO AND BANKRUPT. HOW WILL INTEL EVER RECOVER?

ROFL AMD IS A HOUSE FIRE. look at THEIR POS ryzen use more power! its at the TOP of the list!

>126 watts of power
ROFL HAHAHA. what a POS ryzen is. buy the 8700k instead. ryzen IS POOZEN.

Yet for years all anyone on the AMD side ever wanted was sandy performance on their amd sockets. They got it now.

look at these results. intel is the king in ipc. so much improvement intel has made in seven years. haswell was 133 and now intel with its best 8th generation processors are at 153! a whole 20 points in FOUR YEARS. thank god intel is here to give us these YUGE improvements. not like that shit POOZEN.

>be poozen
>be 146
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU BASED INTEL. AMD BTFO AND BANKRUPT.

>POOZEN
>71 fps
LOL BTFO. what a pile of pajeet tier shit. fuck amd.

I upgraded from an i5 2500k, if you think the 1600 is anywhere close to it you're delusional.

>amd shills trying to shill this hard
HAHAHAHA. stop believing and spreading fake news and acknowledging the FACTS.

the FACTS are that POOZEN is SHIT. deal with it shill.

>GPU
>INTEL
>RECENT
WHAT THE FUG

>INTEL IS THE BEST, AMD IS THE WORST!!!!
best at backdooring your cpu and letting everyone in, that is

stop spreading fake news you damn shill. LISTEN TO THE FACTS.

the FACTS are POOZEN is SHIT. and there are no back doors in intel processors. that's pure russian propaganda fake news.

Intel is so fucking desperate

Thank you goyim 5 shekels have been deposited to your Intel shilling account.

So, 8400 or 1600

oh i'm sorry i just don't want people buying into a piece of shit. just look at >126 watts of power
ROFL what a fucking house fire. intel is so much better. they're at the fucking bottom of the list while POOZEN is at the top. come on shit-m-d. get your SHIT together damn pajeets.

Depends
For gayming definitely the 8400
For anything heavily threaded go with the Ryzen

Cheap Coffee Lake motherboards aren't coming until next year and the stock Intel cooler will need to replaced with an after market model so the total cost of the 8400 compared to the 1600 is a lot higher.

This chart is bullshit, kaby lake can't be faster than skylake, they are identical

7700k would be better for gayming though

You must be retarded to buy the 8400

Just buy Intel. What, are you antisemitic or something?

margin of error
also this doesn't take into account clockspeeds, 5ghz lake is better than 4ghz poozen, so the chart is bullshit anyways

>@3500mhz

>25 posts 16 IPs

These shitty samefag cherrypicked benchmark threads were boring months ago and they're still boring now.

Wow mods not doing anything here? 8 hours passed and this thread still up?

It's not a good time to upgrade. Zen refresh is like 3 months away, buying a 370 board for coffee lake is a waste unless you want to use dual gpu setups.

I don't game you fucking manchild

Good goy. Processor totally affects gaming results