The Perfect World

The Perfect World

I am Greek.

fuck shitmany

Greece can't even handle it's own land. How about you give us what's left kf that marble and we give you some bread :^))))

I prefer Turkish rule over a Paki one.

the entire planet earth is rightful greek clay

t. Macedonian

I am a Greek from Macedonia.

You are a Macedonian then.

I am a Greek

Stop this nonsense

You are a Greek

why nonsense?

You're completely delirious

why?

Don't insult him. I am Greek and we defend other Greeks.

Paki rule? He's the mayor mate I don't know how things are done in your shotty mudhuts but each borough has a mayor in England and they have very little say over anything that actually makes a difference. A mayor has litterally 0 political power, they aren't politicians, they are more community managers. Eg organising litter picking and sports events

Even ancient Greeks didn't live in mudhuts.

> A mayor has litterally 0 political power
He is a symbol of the muslim power in great shitstain. They get slowly more and more power. May Allah destroy you.

t. paranoia pro

Do you know that the number of muslim children is growing in schools?

Yes, I am aware that humans tend to breed.

>t. paranoia pro
>911
you can't make this shit up

muslims breed while whites are getting old and die out

Fertility rate almost always balances out after a generation or two, it's a non issue.

proofs?

>muslims breed while whites are getting old and die out
What? are you actually that stupid?

Just google it senpai, when third worlders become first world their birth rate declines, the birth rate of Muslim families across the world has just about halved over the past 10 years.

What do you mean proofs? Every point of yours is backed by an ingographic or poorly sourced claim

I am Greek

are you retarded?

still higher than the birthrates of whites
there are also many old white fucks while most immigrants are young

i dont understand this post

>still higher than the birthrates of whites
Because they're still third world at heart, as I said >Fertility rate almost always balances out after a generation or two

3rd generation turks here have higher birth rate than germs
and there are more muslims coming to this shithole

>3rd generation turks here have higher birth rate than germs
Do you have proofs? I can't find it on google so it must be in German.

>having the nerve to call others germs when you're a parasite suckling from the bountiful teat of Germany.

Fuck off lad lol

germs 1,3
turks and arabs 1,9
i hope it goes up to 10 with all the new arabs here

That's not proofs.

My father worked more than germs. Germans are lazy people.

go to the germ thread and ask if you want

fuck off cyprus

Can Simeone explain this meme to me please?

Germans are lazy people? Have you seen the unemployment statistics in greece? There is a reason you moved to Germany you lazy cunt. You and your blood sucking family won't work so you packed up your singular cracked piece of marble and moved elsewhere to be spoonfed.

You're a filthy leech.

I don't work here you butthurt monkey.
Do you even know how the germs keep the unemployment rates so low?

I never said you did work there, I was accusing you and your cockroach people of being a cancer to modern society

Greeks are always good immigrants.

I think you mean *Greeks are always immigrants* and what does that say about their shitty country?

you forgot the good
everyone who doesn't like greeks isn't white

You told me the other day that you weren't white and that you hate whites. Why would anyone care for a bunch of roaches who have are having a full scale exodus to escape their shit country?

Most people here are boring. That's why they like us. We also look better than germs.
only subhumans can hate greeks