>2017

Still using android

Literally who

A six-year-old android device still works.
A two-year-old iPhone isn't fast enough to run the OS they make you install.

Who the fuck is baldy?

Weird. I dont remember the last time Samsung or any other Android phones experienced anything like the Fappening.

Come back when iOS gets open-sourced.

>Bald grandpa recommends the only phone he knows
Wew

It's not Apple's fault people are so stupid they give away their login information. Phising has been a thing for so long and there's at least one news article a year in mainstream media about it so you'd think people would be aware of it by now...

That's a lie. I use 5s with the latest iOS and it's fast enough.

>The fappening
I've never heard of that, where can I see this photos?

He probably works at apple

hownew.ru

What do you mean photos? I thought you never heard of it?

The fappening wasn't phishing you mong

>it's not Apple's fault that iCloud was brute forced

>Apple later reported that the victims' iCloud account information was obtained using "a very targeted attack on user names, passwords and security questions", such as phishing and brute-force guessing
> Court documents from 2014 indicated that one user created a fake email account called "appleprivacysecurity" to ask celebrities for security information

>e-celeb
And here I thought Sup Forums is better than Sup Forums.

kek what the fuck.
just got an iphone it's the most limited device I ever used. what the fuck.
JB fixes it but there is no JB for iOS11 yet.

fuck off "Nolan".

>closed source OS made by a company part of PRISM
>privacy

Who is nolan garett?

Is a person

lol

>Apple later reported
stop reading

>no clover

I don't mind that there isn't that much apps on windows phone, I only use it to listen to music or rarely browse the internet, aside from calling my mom, of course
I just hope that old Bill doesn't sell my data to google, and only keeps it to himself

Works cause you never get updates lmao

>What is best alternative to iOS and Android?
>It's iOS

What kind of a retard is Nolan?

hello nolan, fishing for retweets on Sup Forums?

I hate to say that, but whomever that Nolan guy is, is right.
I'm currently still on BBOS, but it's showing its age more and more (websites can't even deal with the screen anymore), and when I have to "upgrade", it's probably going to be iOS.
I'm just too old for rice.
I had fun as a kid, tweaking and tuning every last bit of my parents PC, to run the latest games, I had fun setting up, tweaking, wrecking and rebuilding the early(ish) linuxes (think single digit version numbers of Suse and such), I loved learning about safety and security and making sure my machines are safe, but I also got a job, a gf and other hobbies, and I can't have a phone that either compromises my privacy, or compromises my free time that I'd like to spend for other things, instead of getting the piece of shit to work without ratting me out 24/7 and without the many retarded decisions google put into android.

>Fast enough

>the twitter screenshot meme

who?

not really

>reddit spacing
>twitter screenshot
>some random faggot saying random shit on twitter==undeniable facts
Kill your fucking self back to Sup Forums

> Not using Lune OS

>still works

Until you install the newest version of any app, then it’s slow as fuck. Even Chromium lags like shit on my Note 2. I have to use lightning browser.

>Privacy/Security
Samsung phones have great security due to KNOX you fapple nigger