Hey Americans, does it bother you that within your lifetime, whites will stop beeing a majority in USA?

Hey Americans, does it bother you that within your lifetime, whites will stop beeing a majority in USA?
Or are you indifferent about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There will be a race war with extreme ethnic cleansing in a few years. It starts after Trump wins. It won't bother me

Good, let's make America great again. Gas the cumniggers. The white man is the scourge of this planer.

germany isn't that far behind the us lad

do you seriously believe that?
like, ethnich cleansing nazi style?

Not really. I'm friendly with the majority of blacks I know. They can be kind of weird sometimes but they're nowhere near the chimps they're made out to be in chon

Hey Germans, does it bother you that within your lifetime, Syrians and Turks will be the majority population in Germany?
Or are you indifferent about it?

As long as they all pull their fair share and fight for the American Dream then it's OK with me.

but the percentage of black population will remain roughly the same. Its the hispanic population that grows

I dont believe that Syrians and Turks will be the majority in Germany within my lifetime

Yes, it's bound to happen in Europe too

I hope it wont
we learned our lesson 70 years ago

Topcuck

Hey Myanmar why does Sup Forums show your old flag and not the new one

i am jewish/slavic
if hitler won i wouldnt be alive and we couldnt have this nice conversation

That's even less of an issue as I'm a new Englander.
Most of are Hispanics are Puerto Ricans or Dominicans and know how to behave themselves. Plus I met a second gen Puerto Rican who said he hated Spanish a while back. They are assimilating.

I seriosuly belive that western world will start full "Serbia ethnic cleansing mode" in next 10years becuse this system is unsustainable for sure and whites are more and more angry and intolerant to others.
But Trump will not be main trigger, he is just the sign that people are waking up and that political corectnes is killing the modern society.
Maybe it is some part of "bigger plan", war=profit and history is full of questionable acts and decissions.
Many Serbian geopolitic "expersts" predict something like that, I think that Turkey/Russia conflict was one step toward muslim cleansing and it failed.
Who knows....seriously I think that this migrant shit is USA/Russia game to make EU weak, only countries that benefit from that situation are those two.
Cmon USA/Russia are bombing some goatfuckers for year.....they would "flat" half of the planet if they wanted and they didnt stop it, terrorism is just being stronger.
Civil war is only outcome and it will start in Europe like everything else did in history

lol did you still think of america as european populated, poor thing

We have had our muslim minorities for decades
why should the ethnic cleansing happen now?

>le racewar
Pro tip: it's too late for a fight back. The best westerners can do is try to make the foreigners assimilate

whites thrive as the minority

having a minority in all of the positions of power will lead to racial conflicts eventually

I too frequent /his/ OP

decline of whites isn't a problem
expansion of federal government is

whites should be able to go to a western state like Wyoming and not have to deal with other states problems

>projections
Honestly I don't get the hype. 60% of 315 million is still more white people than any single European country

it's interesting how that coincides with our inexorable and permanent decline as a nation

no relationship, I'm sure

White children are already a minority

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-06-25/american-babies-are-no-longer-mostly-non-hispanic-white

I didn't even know about that change.
What a ghastly African looking flag.

USA will be mexico 2.0 , hahhaha fucking kek

No because I'm immigrating in three years.

>Honestly I don't get the hype. 60% of 315 million is still more white people than any single European country
really? hhahahhaa

kek willian sanchez but dont come here

where to?

I want to move to a different country long before that so I don't really care

Finland.

why Finland?

Because I'm the tfw finnish gf poster.

who gives a shit lmao find some real problems to worry about

ok good luck with that
but I must warn you, it is way harder to meet new Friends there than it is in America.
In Finland, you dont simply talk to strangers like you do in USA

>I don't like change
Wow, just wow

I wonder what future awaits Australia
Do you think you will become one megacountry with the south east asian states?

Why can't Sup Forums stay on Sup Forums

good job, asia

I hope that when the white race ist extinct, you will keep our legacy

I don't care though, this was eventually going to happen :/

this is great.
think of all the asian qts

Yes.

But I am Greek

If only you could thrive inside your own countries as well.

Asians and Indians are the new Jews.
They're literally stuffing our universities to capacity.
The future is yellow and brown.

So instead of crying about the jews why don't just study as hard as them?

Zhao has a point

I'm actually a hikki neet but hey, at least I don't blame my own incompetency on others.

What a coincidence, so am I .

No, but the fact that America continues to fall behind other nations in education is really disconcerting.

I don't really care.

I think it will be kind of interesting. No longer will people be able to claim they're a minority compared to everyone else. Asians will become the greatest source of migration and be wealthier than everyone else. Seems like in 100 years our country will be a giant NYC.

Yeah, I got that vibe whilr there. Luckily my gf has friends in a lot of cities and we typically hang in the same social circles.