I want east Asian Friends

I want East Asian Friends.

Friends from China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore or Vietnam...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PLdC3CYGmNM
youtube.com/watch?v=Da8ZtDKJ0NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

please cream my asshole daddy

They don't want to be friends with you though

Wtf, haha. You are funny. :D

Why do you say that?

i want a spanish daddy

c:

It is selious, daddy. :3

Would you be friends with upside-down Indonesia~

They prefer to befriend other east asians and keep to themselves as a collective

I'm not interested in that, sorry. :/

singapore is not east asian but south east asian
japan is not east asian but pacifican

I have a friend from Vietnam
But he lives here since he was 2 and he behaves pretty much like a German

I know, and Vietnam is Southeast Asian too.

But I want to befriend people from countries influenced by Confucian ideas. That's why I'm interested in knowing people from Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. :)

Sorry I'm only interested in making friends with white people.

But I'm white. :S

I am an expert on whitness and I can confirm that Spaniards are white

I hate to fit the stereotype but I must confess

Even when I come to Sup Forums I found that I only post in thread about Asia

Would you mind to share some opinions with me? I like Taiwan, I think it is one of the best countries to live in. :)

I watched a tv palace drama made by China. It's good. There are hundreds of them. I don't know about subtitle or dub.

That's how I review my Chinese history

Oh, so you don't know much about Chinese culture, and you don't seem very interested in befriending a foreigner, either...

I suppose you are right, there is little hope of befriending an East Asian person. u_u

Yup friend.

Yeah. I ... I try to read more so I can be proud of my Asian identity but there isn't much I can lecture about.

I try to like Japan China Korea through reading about them. Less so about Vietnam.

The Chinese dramas are well made though.

I am a big fan of Vietnamese culture after having read such as "Culture and Customs of Vietnam" or "Embodying Morality: Growing Up in Rural Northern Vietnam". I also read Hickey's account of a South Vietnamese village, accounts of the Red Thai, Black Thai and White Thai in northern Vietnam, the Ma people, the Nung people, the Muong people... Vietnam is truly fascinating. ^_^

If you could tell me more about your country, I would appreciate it. :)

Chinese dramas are so good. I like especially Zhang Yimou's films, such as "House of the Flying daggers", "Tiger and Dragon", "Curse of the Golden Flower", "Red Sorghum", "Hero"...

Chinese literary dramas are also excellent, such as "dreams in the Red Chamber", which is in my opinion one of the best books ever written.

What do you think about this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=PLdC3CYGmNM

Ya'll niggas fulfilling the azn stereotype. Dis shit funny yo

>youtube.com/watch?v=PLdC3CYGmNM

I can't understand it. X-D

youtube.com/watch?v=Da8ZtDKJ0NE