Wow.... So this is what it's like..... For redditors to be blown the fuck out

Wow.... So this is what it's like..... For redditors to be blown the fuck out....

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/fcc-will-also-order-states-to-scrap-plans-for-their-own-net-neutrality-laws/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go away, shit pai.

>be Mexican
>unlimited 20 down 5 up + cable TV for like $20 a month
>Americans unironically have data caps for anything other than phone network

wew
lad

That's not an argument!

good thread

Net Neutrality has nothing to do with this, but damn if anyone would love to see a regulation like this put into place.

Btw, American here with Unlimited Bandwidth. Those are pretty awful speeds mate.

what is that talking flea looking thing supposed to be?

>be Singaporean
>unlimited 500 down and 500 up for 50 a month
Possibly the only redeeming feature of living here

That's actually very accurate

>...
さげ goes in all fields

I thought singapore was comfy

What telco
I'm on 1gbps fiber on starhub

This desu senpai

Go away you fucking forum sliding cointelpro piece of shit.

>tfw 50 down for 7 euros a month

bump

Neet here with 3 down wifi living in moms basement at 19 years old. Wat do

Maybe trump might stop giving comcast money to do nothing but make a swimming pool out of it when they should have upgraded their wiring they they were paid to do so

bugman, its the new esoteric meme

>19 years old.
You've got your whole life ahead of you. Why would you want to waste it anywere else but on the internet

Some people are saying that Mr.Orange is actually moving the responsibility to FTC from FCC.
And shit won't fare well for verizon/comcast/AT&T, as FTC is not very keen on monopolies.

>be Latvian
>unlimted 600 down and 600 up for 19 a month
>govt/ISPs give 0 fucks about piracy
Possibly the only redeeming feature of living here

Well, you don't fuck with Dr.Doom's internet.

>Op doesn't even know what bandwidth is
The only reason you have bandwidth cap is so consumers don't overload the system.
It's not like it's processing the data, it's just transferring.
That's why countries like Romania have 1Gbps/500Mbps unlimited/month with 10$.
Problem with the US mongrels is that they are greedy cunts that expect the gov to built the infrastructure so they can profit even more, and even if they have infrastructure they would still push the price as high as possible.
It's a service not a tangible good.
Imagine telling a whore :
>I have 500$, how much do you want
She'll always say all.

This exact thread has been posted at least three times today. The shills are out in full force today trying to counter all of the efforts to prevent the internet from being destroyed.

"b-but to justify my choices in politics driven by memes and my own insecurities coming against me ? Maybe that's against the jews and net neutrality isn't that important, right ?"

Americans are such corporate cucks holy fuck

>t. net neutrality shill

Why do you hate states rights?
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/11/fcc-will-also-order-states-to-scrap-plans-for-their-own-net-neutrality-laws/

But the only one who will pay something will be the customer.
That's how companies work you inbreed monkey.
Whatever happens we always make you guys pay more for the product we don't give a fuck.

Nice deflection

the only reason they shill it so hard is because they'd lose revenue and/or be charged for access to ISP networks. ISPs wouldn't necessarily charge end users for access to sites - that would be more difficult than simply charging the sites access.

FCC literally wants to limit what the state can do by an all powerful federal government. Now tell me, why do you hate states rights?

>there are people in this thread who unironically want legally manipulated speeds on certain websites
Explain

So they create a new federal law? Sounds like a pretty common thing to me

>mspaint picture
>anime pokemon bug
>copy paste images with visible artifacting
>maga
I wish I could give you an xD for all 13 years of your life.

if furaffinity is throttled i'm all for it

>being in France
>unlimited data fiber for 20€ /month
>u can even get it for 9€/month if you change regulary your ISP (new client discount)
>EU protect net neutrality

>also latvian
lol i got 100 up 100 down for 2 eur cuz i'm a student. feelsgoodman

fuck you.