Which company makes the best 4K HDR TVs?

Which company makes the best 4K HDR TVs?

Other urls found in this thread:

rtings.com/tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Panasonic IMO, but it's really only their OLED line that stands out

OLED is a meme

>simulated

>HDR TV
meme

HDR is a meme.
It's just 10bit color. Nothing new here.

High end HDR TVs also have great contrast and colors, but so did high end TVs before HDR.

(((SAM. SUNG))) are the once who actually make the OLED panels everyone else uses

and still they come out with this QLED crap trying to trick normies to think it says WOW OLED FOR THIS CHEAP I HAVE TO BUY IT

LG. They're great for PC gaming as well.

I just got an LG B7 and it's very nice.

LG

are u happy with the webos 3.5? any issues with streaming files from your computer or phone? is it fast?

Not used it for streaming from phone or computer yet. Tbh I got it for gaming, Netflix and Blu-ray and it does those great. No-issue with the OS it's fast and looks fine. Lots of options and the picture is fucking gorgeous.

Do any Smart TV's today have an app store of some sort? I know there are TV's with built in Netflix, Chromecast, etc, but if you could get shit like HBO Go, Watch NFL, etc without having to use up an HDMI port, that would be the shit.

None of the ones on sale for Black Friday at Best Buy, if you were curious OP.

Most Android based TVs have the play store

>are the once who actually make the OLED panels everyone else uses
No they're not, they only make AMOLED panels for phones. LG is the producer of OLED panels for their OLED TVs. Samsung's TVs are still LCD panels with fancier backlights.

Oh nice, I may have to do some checking around

muh hdr

Samsung has all that shit

For the price, vizio m series are pretty great. They aren't true TVs though by certain people's definition because they lack a tuner

i just got LG C7 65" a few weeks ago
ama

That shit's just brightness turned up.

>the gimp
I think I puked in my mouth a little

The puke was unable to escape due to adobes cock being jammed too far down your throat.

>the only decently priced hdr tvs here don't support HDR 10
fug

rtings.com/tv

Samsung and Sony are still the best TV makers but most expensive.

LG is good too but don't get their OLED panels. Only buy OLED from Samsung.

quints of truth?

but samsung seems cheap ass now with their qled shit compared to lg

samsung doesnt have OLED tvs though

Why are OLEDs still so fucking expensive?
Who even pays 3k+ for a TV?

Not backlights. Photo reactive quantum dots. They don't self light but they produce certain colors when exposed to certain wavelengths of light. They're added to the LCD to produce better color and improve brightness. Not sure how they're brighter but it seems to work

How come? I find that LG OLED TV's look better then Samsung ones

>simulated
what the fuck
why didn't they just put another TV next to it that doesn't have HDR to compare?

Because they knew the difference will be next to unnoticeable if they did it like that.

see
but I will say that samsung oled on phones btfo's the shit out of LG oled

anons, im autistic when it comes to tvs so save the insults

is the tcl p06(55 inch variant) good for 650$? only have seen good reviews from it other than the autistic roku tv which im not even gonna use. is budget 4k hdr even viable? or shouldbi just save and get an lg

side note: i know it a vn panel but im gonna use it with a 20° range so i dont mind really

hope you fags can help me here, thanks in advance

too bad they can't fix the local dimming backight issues, no matter if they claim 2000nits when there are visible vertical bands and clouding from edge lit LEDS

also PC mode has less local dimming zones, the blaxk bars on movies won't be as dark as in Console mode