Microsoft

>Microsoft

You deserve every bit of that, to be quite honest.

Sucks to be you

Volume licensing is the way to go.

>paying for office

The education system here requires everything be in word, fun times, I just want a education.

No wonder Australia's school systems is statistically bottom of the barrel

And it's all for a piece of paper that says I can do what I can already do :/, Meaning while, let's learn about copyright and ethics because it's so applicable.

Use LibreOffice it can save in MS Office format

Thanks.

office is 40 dollars with a student email and you get real office not a chink bitcoin miner

>Commonwealth

WPS, LibreOffice, OnlyOffice and Google Docs can save and read proprietary (M$) formats.

>paying for software from big corporations

how many extra chromosome do you have

>real office

Where is the manjaro wojak, faggot?

Are you saying manjaro does or does not spy?
>concern.jpg

holy fuck why can't you just return your homework as a pdf

he was delayed

I don't know where you live but plenty of colleges here offer MS office suite for free to students

Free-$40 seems to be the going rate.

I work at a nonprofit and we pay $40 per license of office professional plus 2016 (none of that office 365 subscription bs)
Microsoft sends us an official notice of donation in the amount if $810 per license.

I can't imagine students have it any worse.

I don't see the problem here.
Sign in with the Microsoft account you used when you previously activated that license code, like it tells you do do.

Alternatively contact Microsoft and get this shit sorted.
If they refuse to fix it then just contact your bank and have them do a chargeback on the payment, what is Microsoft going to do? Ban the license you never had in the first place?

Stop memeing like a child and act like an adult instead, you'll be surprised how many issues you can solve by not doing the equivalent of sitting on the floor and crying for mommy to kiss the owies away.

Office is free at any decent university

>When you pay for this service you get something for "free".
You never went to a decent university, did you.

I still have a shitton of office 2007 ultimate keys from the key dump that took place here a couple years ago

>not having free university
>not having scholarships/grants

office 365 aka botnet cloud storage is free

office pro is 40 to download. if you want the actual dvd it's an extra 10. cheaper than 400 bucks retail.

>not just using Google docs