Why is there no misogyny?

I was told Sup Forums is a whit supremascist forumm, why is there a zero racism tech board here. i need to fap and buy maga pills. Gas chambers are technology.

Not all of us are edgy 14 year olds. Go to Sup Forums or Funnyjunk for that.

If you want misogyny and racism, you should consider becoming a social justice warrior yourself.
You get to say that black people are dumb and need help from white people, you get to send woman back to "the safe space", and if you're a rapist, well you will be at home.

Technology isn't about humans. Also, this board is full of autists and they doesn't care about humans.

Misogyny has no place here on Sup Forums because it's a social matter which to us isn't interesting at all.

TL;DR: Wrong board, GTFO.

Go to

fuck off

Go back

Racism isn't technology you numb-nut. We are, but it doesn't matter when discussing Important Shit like "AMD on suicide watch xddd" or pretending Arch is a usable distro.

this tbqhfamalam

>Arch
>unusable
Kill yourself you massive brainlet

But according to white supremacists, gas chambers don't exist.

I was sarcastic you utter autist. Can we make this a distro thread now?

>pretending Arch is a usable distro.
spotted the brainlet

See? Just do what this user does and you'll be golden

It's easy. You put on some problem glasses, try learning C++ or Go and believe everything that has been told by any single person that cries a little and is not a white straight man.

There. Now you'll see it everywhere. You'll wake up, drink your non-binary milk and be reminded of the crimes of not our president Trump and get a little bit upset and problem ridden. You'll feel the need to do corrections.

In all seriousness, what do you expect? Very few people are actually like this. This is a technology board, when there's something that includes politics there'd be talk about politics, but this stupid shit is almost nowhere and mostly used in a way to mock any extremist group out there. Keep your pepes and your kekistan out, just like we don't like those throbbing CoCs up our asses and Mozilla fucking up everyday, we don't need this either.

A fidget spinner isn't useful as well. Still some people have them because it's fun. Arch exists for the same reason.

>white supremacist forum
you need to go back

>I was sarcastic
Me too
This is now a distro thread.

>fidget spinners
>fun

caught me xddd i got banned from leddit

Neh you're on tech board of image board for anime fans.