Who built the railroads in your country?

Who built the railroads in your country?

In America they were all built by cheap Chinese labor.

I wonder how many times over the rails have been replaced since the east and west originally met

>Who built the railroads in your country?
prisoners and student and army.

A british company built our first railroad route Ruse-Varna with the concession of the ottoman empire.

nice butt

but the workers were bulgarian slaves

We Germans do not talk about railroads. It's a very sensitive topic here

Peasants in the 1830s

Railroad limited companies built the railroads starting in the 1850s where people, towns and companies who wanted a railroad connection to their town would invest in.

Swedish workers of course. Everything we have in this country was built by our own people.

You forgot the cheap Irish labor that built them on the Eastern side of the country. The Chinese labor was used on the Western side.

The brits, as usual.

I want to rail her

Slovak and Czech people.

The railroad companies of-course hired workers or "rallare" as they were called so yes it was built with the blood, sweat and tears of swedish workers.

>railroads in his country weren't built by 3 former empires
lmao what a pleb

>being conquered 3 times

t. butthurt african slave

Most of it was built for free by russian prisoners of war when the nazis were in power.

Thanks Hitler.

They were actually built by cheap Chinese labour

Idk. I saw a history about a guy from here building railroads, but i forgot his name.

The chinks were supposed to build one here to cross the entire south america. But so far nothing.

By convicts, just like everything else

>existing as a country for less than 300 years

Same here. Good thing we didn't hire the Chinese otherwise we probably would never hear the end of it.

Cheap Italian labour

how does a railroad loook like

It was the Austro-Hungarian Empire back then so probably cheap workers from all over Central and Eastern Europe.

>prisoners
>
>
>nigger slaves wre just prisoners ;)

Russia had niggers?

Jews enslaved Russians with various arbitrary labels such as dissidents, counter revolutionaries etc..

>his country stopped existing and was recreated by foreigners multiple times

Railroads were built by irish too

Well, yeah. You should be ashamed of that.

John A MacDonald

Prisoners were slapped with arbitrary charges to put them in prison to extract labour out of them. Since no one cared for said prisoner because based on area of the prisoners political affiliation or race etc.

Basically forced labour.

foreign empires

we just sat back and watched

English & Irish

Sweden was a poor country up to the start of WWI; labor costs were probably low enough that they didn't need to import Russians or chinks.

More like you just built them in the name of foreigners.

Turkish immigrants of course, they built everything

Labor costs were hardly higher in the US. 'Murricans just like importing people to do their work for them.

Actually Swedes built large parts of american railroads aswell

Lmao your country was founded in 1989

paddy irishman, both in america and in ireland

Give me Swedes, snuff and whiskey, and I'll build a railroad through hell. ” — Attributed to James J. Hill

No, they weren't. One Pacific Union line was built by gooks. The other 99% of the rail network was built by whites.

god gave them to us

We built our own, not to mention half of the US railway, the British railway and the London underground was built by irish labour and much of Australia's. Although they were the naughty criminal irish sent as prisoners.

Probably Finns.

Honestly though who gives a shit?

>naughty criminal
paddy stealing a loaf of bread to feed his 12 children doesnt make him a criminal