Europeans don't have flags waving everywhere?

Europeans don't have flags waving everywhere?

Is it taboo or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM
vocaroo.com/i/s0WR05Q8qU6b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We don't need to remind people where they are

What is that flag with the circular stars? Are you trying to join the EU?

Why wont you have really big flags?

Yes, western Europeans are afraid of patriotism since historically it never went well for them.

Dannebrog is literally everywhere.

Nations are just a social construct.

We flag everywhere.

BECAUSE WE DON'T NEED TO WAVE A FLAG TO FEEL ITALIAN, NORWEGIAN OR FRENCH.

WE HAVE AN IDENTITY, YOU JUST HAVE A FLAG.

>INB4 EBIN WHITE FLAG JOKES HAHAHAH LOL XDDDDDDD

Waving the EU flag is worse.

Because we are ashamed of your country to be honest.

Literally every house with a flagpole.

>NORWEGIAN
Leave us out of this, we are totally nuts about our flagging to be quite honest.

The English flag is literally seen as a fascist symbol by some people here

You sound very insecure. Compensating for something?

Many germs have flags at work and talk like racists when no foreigners are around.

We fly them on national holidays only. We don't need to be reminded about our nationality everyday.

In Germany you only see flags during football matches. Otherwise it is literally a taboo. In case you do not know, patriotism is frequently associated with rednecks and hillbillies here

This.

>associated with rednecks and hillbillies here

Gee I wonder why, cucks.

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WAVES THE EU FLAG. NEVER. EVER.

BUT I AGREE IT WOULD BE WORSE.

PROBABLY NOT ON THE AMERICAN LEVEL, WHERE THEY PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG EVERY MORNING AT SCHOOL...?

HOW WOULD I COMPENSATE ANYTHING BY NOT WAVING MY FLAG?

Heh, nerd.

We don't pledge allegiance to the flag like they do, but we flag everywhere. It's not as common in other european countries, but here in Norway it has been like this ever since 1814, and especially after 1905 and 1945.

>t. le cucké

Yes we do mate

>plaza with national flags waving around

Full disclosure, patriotism gets me wet.

Because we have flag days.
Waving the flag on every single day is degenerate.

Use a vimpel.

In northern ireland Catholics and protestants Mark out their neighbourhoods by puting up irish/ British flags (aswell as other significant ones) as well as painting lamposts , walls and kerbstones in their colours

This time of year the neighbourhoods tend to go all out - there could be 2 or 3 flags to a lampost

Whats the point

Flag come out when necessary eg Euros, world cup,

Nazis, the word for you is nazis

they unironically think nationalism is bad

that's a big flag

>european education

The velvet divorce really hit you guys hard didn't it?

This 2bh

It's this guy again. Fuck off m8

>Mexico with the giant flag

So patriotic my burgers are already grilled.

>be me last year
>see Canadian flag for sale at supermarché
>say what the fuck, let's do this
>buy it
>go to home supply store, buy bag of cement aggragate and a flag pole
>go home, pick out nice spot in dooryard, dig hole, mix cement in wheelbarrow, pour in hole, install pole
>feelingpatriotic.jpeg
>take out flag I bought to raise up newly installed pole
>it's not a flag
>it's a Canadian flag poncho
>sew up neck hole and arm holes
>I now fly a maple poncho at my home

you should be ashamed of yourselves, exposing crosses right before the eyes of your swedish muslim neighbours! Such intolerance!

Not sure. Should do it more often really.

No one does that
Even if they did, it's a symbol of unity and peace on a former war torn continent, nothing wrong with waving that around.

>Americans unironically think you're a traitor to your nation if you don't wave the flag like a cretin for no reason

you're god damn right you commie

>United East India Company of America

token american dumbass

Did you pledge allegiance to your flag like a North Korean patriot this morning?

wtf I FUCKING HATE Germany now????

One thing to help a country like USA to stay united, having a lot different states with different laws, history and traditions is patriotism. In all the country the patriotism is remembered and exalted, tv, movies, magazines, advertising... and also flags. It´s not a bad thing, maybe exagerated sometimes, but I definitely would like that we was more patriots ocassionally. But in europe it´s unusual.

It's from the Second American Civil War. The nations of the west broke free during the great nigro cleansing in Idaho. It was pretty short. I don't blame and European for not knowing about it. It's where the Marines got their start as the facist military arm of the American Nords. Some of the legacies of the conflict is that there's no black people in Idaho and the neo-nazies are the state militia.

north korea wishes they could be as proud as americans are you sissy europeon

>it's always France and Germany that gets triggered

i can see a dutch flag from my window at all times desu

It's just the use of the word "commie", by Americans that triggers me af

You wouldn't bear one month of:

>Spanish flags everywhere in front of houses
>pledge of allegiance to the Spanish flag, to recite every morning at school
>Spanish flag randomly used as a piece of clothing
>hey look at my badass Spanish flag!!!
>Spanish flag on cars
>let's spam the Spanish flag on Internet LOL
>...
>even more Spanish flags
>HOW DO YOU DARE OBJECTING TO WAVING THE SPANISH FLAG ONCE AGAIN? ARE YOU A FUCKING COMMIE?

You don't need all this garbage to remember you're Spanish.

please dont rob me

Kekd

>french actually feel shame when they see their countries flag

can't say I blame them

Because we are frugal. My flag lost a lot of colour already and I only fly it for national holidays. It will fly on wednesday.

I have a flag out of my windows only because I'm too lazy to get it out since independence day

>you dont wave your flag because your ashamed lolll

No.

of course not, I only say that´s what they do there to exalt patriotism. He she unsual that we don´t have flags everywhere. I try to show that maybe the unsual is what happen in USA.

No, I'm not some sort of commie.

I have a memory that reaches further into the past than 0,2 seconds so i don't need to be reminded where I am that often.

t. SHART IN MART

Only reason I wouldn't stand such a thing is because of the current coat of arms that has those atrocious fleurs de lis and the fact that the yellow-red combination is not beautiful, since it wasn't meant to be waved around in ground, but on the sea.
Try looking at any piece of clothing with a Spanishs flag, it doesn't look good.
Were the Spanish flag an esthetic one, I would wave it around.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Rcc7xgD2dM

hello india I like you and your country it is very nice I hope you have a good day

Would you rather have an older version

why do we have to be allies with the fucking cucks

reeee this makes me want to fucking scream

Looks like it costed more than 1 year of the Mexican GDP.

Britannia rule the waves

>seeing bazillions of romanian flags during the "national" day

I should put up a french and british flag, there wouldn't be any "national" day without them

>Would you rather have an older version
Pic related is the only bicolor style flag I like, and honestly, it does look good, but I'd much rather have the Cruz de Borgoña or any of the Castilian flags.

>designated flag day
You guys are so cucked and don't realize it.

Forgot pic related

Americans are the niggers of white people.

Because patriotism is for slaves.

There aren't too many people flying the Lithuanian flag, but I'd say about 1 in 5 or so houses fly the regional flag in the town I live in. Priorities, man. Plus the flag is badass, it has a bear on it.

Not at all. I just dont see reason to wave flag when everybody around me is Slovak and im in Slovakia

cuck

>enslaved by the spook of nation states

No Jhonni, you are the cucks

You are.

id be ashamed of my country if my country was shit too

>Jhonni

da fug?

also:

>NO U

>really big flags
get on our level bitch

Why would you even care about some "country"? Don't you want to be free?

That does look nice ngl

Because patriotism to American extents is fucking retarded and borders on literal brainwashing, if another country did what America does in terms of patriotism Americans would call them brainwashed and stupid.

>Mfw little children are literally made to say out a chant in oath to their flag every morning
Approaching North Korea levels

my country set me free

this should be the national flag of ireland

vocaroo.com/i/s0WR05Q8qU6b

Oh, right. It's not like group of people force you to pay them and if you don't they just will kidnap you.

It's done in a very trashy way in the US 90% of the time. It's only tasteful when done on diplomatic, historic or cultural areas really. That's how the world thinks too, not just me, which is why people are finding your picture strange. Putting tons of flags over gas stations, mcdonalds, highways and wal-marts is mentally obese

Everything in moderation.

I pay no taxes on anything because I don't own land, I don't pay for my healthcare because my state pays for me, I have to option to work to feed myself (which I do).

My country does not hold me back in anyway and I love it for that and would fight and die for it because it's one of the few places on this planet it is true for.

this bait

What's wednesday?