How hard is it to get a QT virgin jungle girl from South America or South East Asia/Pacific

How hard is it to get a QT virgin jungle girl from South America or South East Asia/Pacific

Other urls found in this thread:

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not hard but the all have heavy mental problems.

they have babies and get married when they're 13 years old... so very very hard

Immposible for u becouse you posted on Sup Forums, retard.

Do you really want that? Jungle people are freakishly strong and she could easily break common western man.

>virgin
They probably rape them when they're 5

Doesn't have to be straight from a fucking jungle where they don't know what fucking fire and shit is.

I just mean like poorer village by the jungle

I heard you can find that in your native reservatoions.

>tfw no brazilian jungle gf
>tfw no brazilian treehouse

>american injin
eww

gross, no

You think poor villages are any better in poor countries with no welfare?

That girl does not give of an amazonian native vibe. Her eyes seem a bit Europeanish.

That's because yuropoors with Slavic admixture all have that baggy eyed look like someone poured salt in their eyes or punched them a few times in the fucking face.

white seed is not strong enough
white man dick will not pleasure a jungle woman

very hard for the following reasons:
- they live either far away in the countryside or in a city's dumpster. those places aren't easily accessible
- the older the less qtier. so you'd have to take a minor
- this

Yea, fuck injins they are ugly and shit

White dick is bigger than jungle dick. Why do you think we fucked all your women? Why do you think argentina has like 90% mezo mitochondrial DNA and like 85% European Y type DNA

how I wish to become a rapacious US cavalryman going thru the jungle getting amazon bitches just like black dynamite digg?

Did the numale insult him or what?

Nope, they didnt even know eachother

This is why you always carry a gun. If a mexican punches you like that you zim zam him

proofs
You just have the webm. This was a argument. That numale faggot thought he can act tough and got his faggot teeth properly beat in.

arkansasmatters.com/news/local-news/video-shows-attack-on-conway-12-year-old

In an arrest affidavit, police say the victim -- who is just 12 years old -- suffered a "bruised right eye, cut on his neck and broken teeth."

The victim told police he "did not know the person that hit him."

> Why do you think we fucked all your women

Niggers gonna nig

>Kane Millsaps
>mexican

>panama acting like we didn't rape his grandma while building the canal

what a fucking nigger sucker punching a guy from behind with brass knuckles

How are those bombings working out for you bro?

Not hard. My uncle got one and he's a complete fuck-up. Step one is to learn spanish, and step two is to travel there. They're willing to do just about anything to get a green card.

>learn spanish

>"averagemexican.webm"
>it's a murrican nig-nog

>zim zam
You know, im kind of pro-guns now that i have heard that

>we

quite hard since there is not a single trace of jungle here

If it's a real jungle girl from the tribes, it will be hard, since they don't like to mix as much these days.