Stuck in Russia and don't know Russian

>stuck in Russia and don't know Russian

HELP

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HmK3jchYaCE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post feet

It's 2 dark

Are you one of these americans from the roadtrip movies? Enjoy your wacky adventure and possibly assrape

I missed my flight out and don't even know where to start on sorting this out. There are 0 hotels in the area so I'm pretty much homeless for now and have 50 dollars with me

I wish you qwick death american scum i wish some russian will find you and beat you to death take all your dolers and kill you and drup you in the trash and. Your girl will be rapd to dead to :)

Do you have a passport with you?

Give me your namber i will help you american scum ( rip)

you have internet, so look for the nearest hotel and take a cab

alternatively, take a flight to another country

rude

What's the difference between russian and ukrainian?

The jewish rats guys

this is their true face

If you're really in such a situation I'd say take a cab to your cunts nearest embassy

Fuck Jews i am russian :) я pycкий

The nearest not full hotel is 18 miles away. Keep in mind I'm trying to spread out $56

Cyka blyat.

Just say da and nod your head in anyway that seems funny to you when you say it, they'll leave you alone or try to help, depending on the person.

Nice try to speak with the russians there amerikan i know they will not gona help you :) hhahahahahahahah i hope i am gona open news and it will say a american guy was fond dead in my mother russia hahah

Da and nod hahaha you gona get kiled for thet hahaha

You're fucked.
Do you have any people in your home country that give a shit about you and can buy you another ticket ?

this frankly
american scum

Cab guys some kavkaz he gona take him to some dark place and Beat him to dead hahahahahahahahahah you fuckd american scum

Seriously though, hope you have very generous parents, capable of sending you money immediatly.
Otherwise you are going to spend the night in the airport.

> this'd himself

Oh yes it is...

What city are you in ?

I could get my mom to bail me out but that would make her hate me more than she already does...

Make a thread on Dvach, post your pic, unless you're black/turk looking monstrosity, someone will probably house you for a night

Nice anther russian whats up bro :) how life ?? I Hate fucking Izrael and you ?

nah mate

Friends?

אני לא רוסי

give thanks to God and start fucking qts until you die of AIDS

Lol you forget to say gona rape you and kill you and take your dolars hahah

Just pretend to be Canadian.

Hope you know a lot about ice hockey

Lol if this is how you gona act in russia american scum you will meet your and really fast :)

None that are rich enough to help me

Are you in Moscow?

> talks about fugging qts
> posts an old shit with flat chest and ugliest navel I've ever seen
DELET PIC

Search for a host in couchsurfing

i can meat u and drink vodka simultaneously teaching russian

Russia Hate you all dont you get it ?? I hope je meet a guy Like me there hahah i will teach him some manars :)

Hey, I never said that Israelbro. Why would they kill you for that?

You can either....

Go to your nation's embassy...

Surrender yourself to customs, spend at least 1 month in russian jail and then get deported.....

Or buy a new plane ticket (much more preferable).

Oh man, I could picture a great role play scenario with this woman.

Saint Petersburg
I don't have the money for a new ticket

nice try kike, but russians love Americans, they are bro tier

You better start making phone calls fast or use your credit cards to get back home. Maybe you could pawn or sell a few things to get one, do it like your life depended on it, I doubt Russia is going to be friendly to a stranded person.

i could meat u if u were in Moscow, btw, i like cocks

Go to the embassy of your country, they'll get you sorted out.

Just come to Finland with a train

>I don't have the money for a new ticket
Well then you are shit outta luck, friendo.

Can't buy those in russia without a valid visa and they are more than 50 dollars. He could maybe get a bus to Narva or Imatra though.

Don't listen to this guy, get to Sweden, at least average person in Sweden if they see you in distress will probably try to help somehow anyway they can. Finns are as cold as Russians.

he's mine bitch, come to Moscow

>this jew faggot itt

I would but how the hell do I get from Petersburg to Moscow with $56

Find a guy with a lot of tattoos, on the neck hands etc. those monocolor type tattoos like the guys in Eastern Promises, tell him you need to make money.

Dont you ever call me izrael bro i Hate fuckiing Izrael and i am not your fucking friend american scum also i am not jewish i am orthadox Like the rest of russian ukrainian in Izrael

I give you tip american piss of meat for Dogs dont you ever act Like this fag in this Cartoon most of americans candians act Like this fagt if you are smart dont do it it will Save your life :) go to finland i have friend there That will help you if you give them dolars :)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HmK3jchYaCE

Fuck off autist, learn to talk like a human first.

Hello fins russian brothers dont fight we can take He's dolars and kill him tugther :)

We need He's number get još namber guys my brother in sant peterborg now i will call him just get me his namber :)

Ayтиcт

Dont be Mad ukrainian bro Russian are not humans we are gods :)

I'm from Siberia but whatever, most of the Russian speaking people in Israel are either Jewish or Atheists. Please fuck off to Dvach gopnik.

Well I think I'm spending the night in the airport then taking a taxi to an American embassy tomorrow

Thank you to everyone who tried to help o/

Airports are comfy, you'll be alright.

Would be better to contact your mom, never take taxis.. They are expensive as hell. They will try to fool you and double or triple the price because you are a foreigner.

Fucking couchsurfing is free and a big city like St. Petersburg has to be full of hosts. Don't sleep in the fucking airport.

I only work here brother after i finish my project soon i will come back :) i miss the Snow i miss russia i can live in this shit so hot and the girls are agly as hell here det san killing me :( i miss russia my home land karelia :(