South American Women

What is the official ranking for South American women?

In my mind:

GOOD TIER
>1. Colombia
>2. Venezuela
>3. Brazil
>4. Argentina
>5. Uruguay

MEH TIER
>6. Chile
>7. Peru
>8. Ecuador
>9. Paraguay
>10. Bolivia

EUAAARGH TIER
>11. Guyane
>12. Surinam
>13. Guyana

Is that right? What are the main differences between the various South American women? Can Central American women even compare?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvyaE3HidC0
youtube.com/watch?v=zVOh6ZnKPQs
youtube.com/watch?v=30tL-yiYyio
eltiempo.com/bogota/situacion-de-migrantes-venezolanos-en-bogota/16668484
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Argentina is top 1,trust me... they are italians and Spanish mixed

why won't chile give bolivia sea access?

are they that salty that they want to see bolivia poor forever?

all shit

the atlantic is better than the pacific

Venezuela, Brasil, Uruguay, Argentina have hotter women than the other countries

I don't only take beauty into account. There's also good character, variety, sexiness, etc.

>Paraguay that low
M8 I've seen some GOAT paraguayans

Argentina
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CvyaE3HidC0

third for Argentine #1

we're also on the atlantic and that is bs reasoning btw

1. Argentina
2. Colombia
3. Brazil
4. Uruguay
5. Chile
6. Venezuela
7. Ecuador

The rest shit

I honestly don't know, Paraguayans are pretty obscure to us.

> Venezuela below Brazil, Uruguay and Chile
Fuck no

Why do you rate Argentina more than Uruguay?

Change argentina to 1 and the list is official.

Fucking orcs here

Bolivia and Peru in EUAARGH tier

Argentine women being hot is such a fucking stupid meme.

4th is a bit unjust for Argentina indeed. I really, really like how they look, but Colombia has some incredibly sexy creatures from ethnicities you don't find in Argentina.

Your Spanish + Italian genetic pool is unbeatable, if you like the Mediterranean style.

Same for Brazilian women, a meme. And it's hilarious when they come to Brazil looking for a Brazilian qt and end up kidnapped by a gang using a bait prostitute. Bottom tier stupidity.

1-argentina
2-venezuela
3-colombia

The rest is meh, and Bolivia is the city of mordor, totally orcs

Pic related is a Venezuelan girls

I don't know it seems weird to me count them separately just like colombians and venezuelans.

> one post by this id

autism
they all ok

Yeah yeah argentina is '''''''mediterranean'''''''' gorgeous, keep being deluded.

Yeah foreigners are cringey.

This. Even in Peru (Arequipa) and Bolivia (Santa Cruz de la sierra) you can find fine specimens

Girls from Surinam are just as okay as Colombianas and Argentinas? Who's the autist there?

yeha your girls are op tier , but their personality is awful, the same with spanish grills

>okay as Colombianas and Argentinas
Pierre, if you're speaking english please use the english demonym, you sound fucking ridiculous.

How don't they look Mediterranean if they have the exact same genetic pool?

Are you sure you're not overrating Italian girls because they're richer?

>these beta comments

>end up kidnapped by a gang
Gringos are notorious for coming here just to bang. A couple months ago a gang killed a dane and an israeli who managed a prostitution network for foreigners in Medellin

There is no gender in the faggot-enabling English language, how am I supposed to say "Colombians" when I want to speak about the female gender only?

>hurrr just say "Colombian women" lol
I wanted to use the name like we do in any civilised language, not just the adjective.

where do you get your facts from? youtube videos and the internet?
I'd rather you both not coming since argentina is a shithole, but if you do come you'll see that women are nothing special here.
but dem memes tho

The main difference with Brazil is that they exclusively target tourists. You have the prostitutes doing their job and getting fucked by the average working class dude and when they find a gringo they contact the gang members, lure him to the hotspot and strip him naked of his belongings.

>we're not mixed Italians and Spaniards I swear!!!
>TRUST ME WE'RE BLACK

The girls of your Guarani hood may look bad, but that's not the case everywhere in Argentina bro

>let me tell you about your country

kys think whatever you want

argentina has many immigrants from Bolivia,Peru and Paraguay...maybe he is an immigrant faggot.

>implying paraguayans are bad immigrants
those fuckers look like top lads

Why do you post only black ones implying all the white ones are good looking?

>random video of strolling in Buenos Aires
>spot at least 10 hot chicks in two minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=zVOh6ZnKPQs

YEAH WE'RE UGLY BRO DON'T COME HERE

they have free access to our coast, they dont have sovereignty

Because he is probably from Rio de Janeiro or Bahia.

I'm not an immigrant and I can tell you that even if I were, the truth about this shithole wouldn't change.

But reach your own conclusions, it's not my job to change people's minds on the internet.

only the poor come here and they are not

But Rio de Janeiro and Bahia are really the most depressing states desu.

>1. Colombia
Good taste

few colombians in palma de mallorca, sorry hans

Can someone explain to me the Colombia meme?

I will go to the root and and fuck my way until I day from a hard attack cumming with all I have into a colombian qt.

This is how god intended a man to die.

i said that argentina is top...and oilzuela is second.

Colombia and Venezuela are lower than Northeast tier.

But let they spread worldwide. I don't want sex tourists. Let them for Spanish America.

Only very few argie girls actually look good.

Spaniards, natives, middle easrterners, blacks and other euros raping each other throughout the centuries

>EUAAARGH TIER
>Guyane

this. lived in Cayenne when I was a teenager and every girl there are big black fatty. Also this place is a fucking far west, every local whites (not metropolitan) have at least 5 guns, which are really easy to get legally (guns laws are not stricts in Guyane).

And don't forget to meet the local black population youtube.com/watch?v=30tL-yiYyio

oilzuela is the same shit as us. The only flaw is both are goldiggers

Finally, an European ITT who's not dumb enough to believe everything he sees on the internet.

They both look like people from Amazonas.

but you can get a qt siryan gf in Germany.

or turk

How the fuck does a frenchman has such low standards for fuck's sake. You sure you're not a nigger from the Congo?

Syrians are basically inly men.

>turkish qt
Never seen something like this and my city is like 15% turkish.

My assessment was based on the Guyanaise diaspora here. The girls are unremarkable at best and nothing like our hot blackettes from Guadeloupe or Martinique. So I only had to imagine what they're like with less money.

show pics of brazilian amazonian girls and I'll tell you if you're being objective

A true Frenchman appreciates the beauty in every type of woman.

Funny thing is that that video shows nothing but brown people and I didn't spot one single hot chick.

Maybe South Americans and Europeans have different concepts of beauty.

He means you look too Native American.

True. Argentina women are even way worse than bolivians, they look like a mix between an ape and an ogre

sorry lad, we get hot girls here, with their hot spanish accent.....papito mmmm me gusta que me den gasolina mmmmmm hahahaha

also peruvians, bolivians etc but meh

Tu no quieres turistas sexuales, cierto? De acuerdo.

colombia has sex tourism

The girl in this pic is Ana sofia Henao. Does she look amerindian to you? I'd say peruvians, bolivians and some ecuadorians look amerindian

but your girls love arab dick.....

Venezuela is objetively the south american country with the best looking girls, I speak as someone that has visited all south american countries at least once with the exception of Ecuador and Paraguay ooohh and Uruguay but they are just a province

Colombia, Brazil, Costa rica, Dominican republic and Panama are known for sex tourism

Our girls are basically this outside of the few good looking ones that media finds however.

>aaaand the whole thread became an "our women are uglier than yours" contest

POST HOT GIRLS FOR SHAKIRA'S SAKE

agreed with you, but i am feel sad because their economy...poor people and communist.

they are not like arabs,moors,etc, some central americans are trash but the rest people from america are hard workers....best inmigrants.

Objectively this continent is too fucking diverse and you can find both stunning and fugly girls in every country. Yes, even in Bolivia

A more interesting question would be:

What is the percentage of beautiful / meh / ugly women in your country?

Yes, its more easy to find drugs that find attractive women in Cayenne.

And I agree with you for the antilles qts

tell me about venezuela...people is leaving to colombia...?

around 300k spaniards escaped to venezuela when franco won.

>hablar sobre belleza latina y nunca haber viajado a esos paises

cueck

nido

You know we all understand Spanish, right...?

Tipico, esta gente se piensa que la latinoamericana promedio se parece a las minas modelando en el extranjero.

Not OP but I lived in guyane and no need to travel in every south american country since they all come here for some reason (probably gold)

beautiful 20% meh 50% ugly 30%

Yes,almost 3 million since 2003 but it got worse since last year. eltiempo.com/bogota/situacion-de-migrantes-venezolanos-en-bogota/16668484

For some reason, only Colombians and Venezuelans have pride of having beautiful girls here.

It's banana republic tier. Women don't deserve this.

Probably because there is not feminism in these countries.

, perdona pero en España sabemos bien como se parecen las "minas" en sudamericana,, y hay de todo...pero hay países mejor que otros

I love all of them equally, they all deserve to have their asses conquered by the Eternal Iberian.

Except the different guyanas, fuck them t.b.h.

>there is not feminism in these countries
Pls don't talk about things you don't know

Your posters sound like there is no feminism in your countries.

Three is a lot actually, it can be painful and cringey at times. It is a global phenomenon

even with the stereotype chilean woman have on Sup Forums, I'd say we have same percentages

yes and that 20% of girls are usually a fucking pain in the ass

Brazilian women in a nutshell:

40% good looking with make up. The rest are meh or ugly

2% / 13% / 85%