Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uE4tbOtizts
youtube.com/watch?v=XgS9GA3nBco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So you want to fight Russia?

At least our flag isn't a leaf

>a leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=uE4tbOtizts

We are a nation of thinkers, not warriors.

>guaranteed replies by butthurt Ru-
>wait a second

>dear leader josep, how do we of defeat nazis?
>my son, we of having numbers. send to berlin

The "Zerg Rush" is a relatively recent inventions of theirs, it mainly stems from the late 19th century.Also, if they were shit at war, then they would've never succeeded in crushing the Golden Hordes, Hitler's Germany, the French, Swedish and Khazar Empires.

Russians Zerg Rushed against us in Winter War, perhaps because Stalin had purged any military leader capable of deeper thinking. But I'm not the one to complain.

Human wave tactics were only used in the case of prison units.

stay delusional slavaboo. And ask OPpenheimer on /k/

They have the means, but they wouldn't survive to tell the tale.They would also receive a couple of hundred nukes as a retaliatory response.

Yes, they are so shit at war that a LOT of small and some big countries forged NATO so we can be a "little less scared" of Russia.

You're confusing the USSR/Warsaw pact with russia famalama. Russia couldn't take germany, britain or even italy alone these days without going nuclear. At this point nato is just anti-russian fuckery insurance for smaller countries these days. It'll be interesting if it ever turns into a northern hemisphere treaty organisation if china keep walking the path of the neutral evil douchebag.

And you're confusing Yeltsin's Russia with it's modern counterpart, the Russian army is among the five most powerful ones and the county itself has regained it's position of a world power in less than 24 years of time.

Also, Russia's growing global influence is a problem for NATO, whether they'd like to admit or not and also, the only true reason why it wasn't dissolved in the early 90's.

thats why muslims will be majority in your military in 4 years.

And you're forgetting russia is a poor shithole whose only claim to fame is having nukes, invading neighboring countries and having an economy slightly smaller than italy. Pretending they are anything but a shadow of the ussr or that they are in the same category as the us or china is both delusional and retarded.

Have you even been to Russia? You're also talking out of your ass.

There are not even so many muslims in russia retarded leaf.

this.

USSR had some of the best strategies and tactics in WW2, by the end of the war
their make-a-do with what they had at the time is quite staggering.

Keep in mind USSR military command has undergone some real fucking purges.
They were short on good commanding staff, but you can find some gems here and there.
Of course you got some probably made up American propaganda quotes like

"If we come to a minefield, our infantry attacks exactly as it were not there."
- Zhukov

though its more than hard for me to believe its validity, its quite impressive how many
ideas linger on in peoples mind that have basis in Cold War era propaganda.

Only difference is that all westerners believe this propaganda blindly while in ex-USSR only
old and demented people believe it nowdays.

Muslims will spread to your country and leech your resources, and then they will bomb your country, your loved ones would die.

I live near muslims all my life and they are pretty average. People here are not retarded Europeans who like to take it in the ass.

if the tactic works, why not?

Russia is still nowhere near USSR levels. It has a somewhat okay military globally speaking but would get smashed without nukes by the US or arguably even China.

Once a muslim try vodka, he forget all this allah babahh shit and became a Russian

15% of country
2020 by RT theyll be amjority of your soldiers, read you dumb slav

>They're literally Zerg rush: the military
German troops outnumbered the Soviets in first months of Barbarossa.
Napoleon's grand army outnumbered Russian army.

That's mostly a meme. High Russian losses were sustained in the defensive part of WW2

>RT isn't propaganda when it supports my argument

How convenient

youtube.com/watch?v=XgS9GA3nBco

>German troops
Axis troops

nice meme