Which Latin American countries are meme white countries amd which ones are white for real?

Which Latin American countries are meme white countries amd which ones are white for real?

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Which Latin American countries are meme white countries
USA

>which ones are white for real?
Argentina and Quebec

>Argentina

Probably only Quebec.

Argentina isnt white.

The difference between Argentina, and Canda or NZ, is that we used to be a normal typical (racially) Latin American country, from around 1550 to 1870 when European Immigrants begun to arrive in big numbers.
Even if the population was very small for a country so big (about 1.500.000 people in 1850, less inhabitants than Chile).

In the USA, Australia, and NZ, the euro immigrants arrived to an already european society, in Argentina they arrived to a latin american country.

I would say, Argentina is a country with many whites, not a white country. Perhaps we were white for a few decades, like 1940-1970, but it was changed by emmigration of whites, low birth rate of whites, high birth rate of non whites, and immigration from Bolivia, Peru, Paraguay and Chile.

Only Quebec.

Your map is false

>Paraguay

All latino countries are white

All Middle East countries are white

Argentina is not white.
delet this

How can Mexico be less white than Colombia or Chile when it's genetically whiter than them?

Actually the map you posted is a photoshop made by an autistic Argentinian troll, OP's is the original one.

Uruguay, Quebec, Argentina,

Non-european descent persons make more babies

White people in LA are like Jews, we are everywhere but never concentrated because muds chase you wherever you go.

Just Argentina

>meme
Argentina, Uruguay and south Brazil
>white for real
None, even Quebec is filled with Arabs, Africans and latinos

Your map clearly shows chile and Colombia are whiter

What? Mexico is clearly whiter on it.

we are not white nigga look a this map we are the blackest one

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572

>It's the same map and Mexico still is whiter

What do you mean with this?

Pic related is the chart that accompanies those maps

What I mean is that at this point there is no truly white country in Latin America, there's been a lot of miscegenation throughout the centuries

Mexico percentage is low because according to map itself 9 out of ten samples came from Southern Mexico which only houses 30 percent of the Mexican population, however the map of distribution of ancestry wasn't affected with this, thus is less biased and Mexico comes out whiter.

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with whiteness?

Care to share a source for your map, OP?

>it's another daily mexico is white thread and people still fall for it

This is how I know that you live in a country that is not white, pretty much 8 out of 10 people I see here are full white, and yet you think your country is whiter than Mexico lol.

I never got this either most people here are social outcasts or NEETs or losers in some other way. Being white doesn't help them at all.

>southern Mexico
Oh, you mean the most densely populated area of your country?

Of course my country is not white, just like any other country in latam

That's considered Central Mexico.

Edo Mex and Mexico City.

Also, I'm not him, just stop taking the bait please so you stop bumping this shit bait thread.

Then why northern Mexicans call people from the south and Central Valley Indios or chilangos?

You're right, sorry about that

Because the average norteño is a pseudo narco savage living in the desert, you should take whatever they say the same way you take what some redneck in the US says.

this

For fucks sake you chilango, why would anyone make a Quesadilla without cheese?

Norther states are bigger than Southern ones so one state with twice the population of a southern one would appear to have less density, typical deceive tactics of Colombians.

Colombians come out "whiter than both Chileans and Mexicans in this chart and basically have negligible black admixture. If this isn't a meme map it's biased as fuck. And how they did get percentage of ancestry for phenotype and self perception?

Not true at all, same as saying most chilangos are corrupt which is patently false.

Get over it, in Mexico City a quesadilla is a taco made with thick hand made tortillas.

Take a look at the Colombian yellow map for African ancestry and see where they live. Most people live in the Andean region where there are very few blacks. Interracial couples aren't that common

Mexico is whiter than Chile and Colombia, this is a fact, no one of you see people of full European ancestry as a common thing, you all think of them as tourists or as a rarity, as much that you can't believe that there are Latin American countries when this is an everyday sight everywhere.

South Brazil has the most real whites. Argentina has the most people deluded about being white.

But anyway, since South Brazil isn't a country yet, I'd say Uruguay has the most real whites in Latin America. I've checked some of their crowds and they look almost the same as South Brazilians. Definitely much whiter than Argentinians despite the racial census of both countries indicating otherwise.

DNA studies don't seem to agree buddy and I'm not the one to destroy your delusion

this is bullshit, as in 1) not true, 2) comparing a region of a country with a country.
And also, proportionally, a very high % of the Argentine population goes or has gone on vacations to South Brazil, from Camboriu and Florianopolis to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu falls, we know how they look.

Also, if South Brazilians are so white, why is their murder rate much higher than that of Argentina?
Do the white people stab each other in their Oktoberfest cosplay costumes?

Most people in that crowd look very mestizo 2bh. we're mostly mestizo as well man I gotta admit, it's just that we have a lower percentage of amerindian admixture

Fuck you man, I'm trying to make a real point here and you start with your bullshit, Mexicans are as much European as they're native Americans, we aren't "whiter" than anyone.

Yes, and take a look at what you posted, Africans are at 10% the population of Colombia as per Wikipedia, they're 1% in yours. It's bull, Colombians as a whole don't look whiter than Chileans or Mexicans, oftentimes is quite the contrary.

>Which Latin American countries are meme white countries
As far as I know, Costa Rica
For real? like Europe? none. The closest one is Uruguay, I have actually meet uruguayans and they looked like any angly I have met.
I dont know much about Argentina, they are defenitely whiter than most latin american countries.

That's right. You have more amerindian blood but we have more african blood. I think we actually have it worse. I never said blacks were 1%, they are 10% as you said but they usually marry their own race

>comparing a region of a country with a country

South Brazil wants to secede from the rest of the country and the population of both Argentina and South Brazil is similar in number. South Brazil has 30 million people while Argentina has 40 million.

>Argentine population goes or has gone on vacations to South Brazil, from Camboriu and Florianopolis to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu falls, we know how they look.

Those 'touristic' cities have a high percentage of immigrants from other regions of the country. They're not representative of the states in general. Isn't Buenos Aires full of Bolivians, Paraguayans and Peruvians as well?

>Also, if South Brazilians are so white, why is their murder rate much higher than that of Argentina?

Because our non-whites are mulattoes instead of mestizos. They're more violent. Chile is the safest country in Latin America and they're not much different from Mexico in terms of whiteness.

> Colombians as a whole don't look whiter than Chileans or Mexicans
yes, in some cases this is true as any person from any race could pass as colombian, but try searching mexican, chilean and colombian crowds on google so you can draw your own conclusions

The study says that Mexico is whiter tho.

See If Colombia was really whiter than Mexico it would be whiter in the map, the chart just means that the average Colombian is whiter than the average southern Mexican.

>it's just another black thread

Mexican crowds look whiter than Colombian ones what are you talking about? Colombian crowds this white simply don't exist.

Nice b8 thread my man I gotta admit I fell in your trap this time and btw, I highly reccomend you to work on your reading comprehension skills

We don't have it bad at all, we are proud of our ancestors and what they accomplished, both before and after conquest. Mexico's problems do not stem from our having native American blood however much racists may disagree, Mesoamericans match and even surpass the acomplishments of pre-Latinized Norse peoples. We have certainly contributed as much to European culture/Western civilization as any Scandinavian country. yes, they got a headstart to material well being because of history but we are catching up. Our blood is not something we have any reason to be ashamed of.

I already did.

Do you have Urugay's?

You're cherry picking, but going from your picture people don't look all that different from Peña, is he someone you'd consider not a mestizo?

Why do the argies insist they're not white? I see nothing but white in their crowd.

yes, but it is always possible to cherry pick, so I dont see much worth in that comparison,.
you are treating Argentines as an homogenous group, when the difference between provinces, and between neighbourhoods of big cities can be great.

I could post the picture of the female hockey team of some city founded as an agricultural colony by piedmontese immigrants, and it would be worthless, since it is not representative.

> he actually made this collage on paint

wrong file duh, here's Peña nieto with a white dude and a mulatto.

There are a lot of Brazilians autistics here and on Sup Forums, whose rise false flags of racism and being white in Tupiniquim lands.

Most the the Brazilians are a result of race-mixing [pardos]. Just in the South of Brazil it happens to have a bigger white population due the immigration of Italians and Germans. Even though this fact, the percentage of white in the South is about 60%.

The problem of the Brazilians race statistics lies on the fact the Brazilians themselves don't care much about race and, sometimes, don't know how to identify themselves. E.g., I'm a Cabocllo [half white and half autochthonous], but accordingly with our statistics, I'm white.

Conclusion, don't believe in those Brazilians autistcs here and on Sup Forums.

Do you think photoshop was a more appropiate level of quality for shitposting?

No man, I don't have it sadly but I assume it's a bit higher than argentina in the european component, lower in the amerindian and bit higher in the African one

Look man, the only way you'll be able to reach a definitive conclusion would be actually travelling around. I've never been to mexico But I've been to the US, and Chile so I know what I'm saying. In the US (Houston) I saw a huge amount of mexicans, some from the south, but many from the north as well and the difference is not that noticeable as you want to make it out to be. Try coming to south america and travelling to different countries so you can appreciate the demographics of each country in your own skin

Mexican Americans being representative is dumb fuck bs, it's obviously the poorest, darkest skinned people who jump the border. You claim you haven't been to Mexico but think Houston is a good enough proxy. I've met quite a few South Americans as tourists in Europe, people who can afford that you'd assume are at least middle class and from convos their backgrounds did certainly match. Colombians didn't seem any "whityer" than the poor migrants you get from that country in Mexico City. Yes, no doubt if you go to upscale Miami joints you'd think morenos are a minority in Latin America.

White for real.... none. Were never white, were conquered by latinos from the Spanish and Portugese Empires..... Dutch, English and French were the white colonials at this time.

Peña is a white guy with a tan. He is whiter than the president of France even.

And since there is probably going to be a German fag around. Germany didn't exist as a country until hundreds of years later, it makes up the old Prussian Empire these days.

You're completely deluded if you think ONLY southern mexicans immigrate to the US

As I told you I met many northern mexicans, especially coming from monterrey

Quebec reporting in, have travelled and lived in a few carribean/south american countries. I can confirm that we are the only first world latin american country.

None. You are all mestizos to this or that degree, but you seem to be competing to see which one gets intoxicated the most with the ''white'' murrican meme and their toxic societal labels and relations and wins the retardation cup.

> lived in a few carribean/south american countries
Which ones?

Perú

Thank you. It goes to this way. Many Brazilians here are retards as fuck. They just pretend to be accepted by those imbeciles racial-circles here; in 4 chan.

Quer dizer que ser realista é "babar ovo"? Volte pro seu facebook ou pro reddit, se acha ruim.

Realista? Nossa cultura é composta por pardos [caboclos, cafuzos e mulatos], seu cuzão. Nossa história é baseada na mestiçagem; quer você queira ou não. Na sua mente abjecta e confusa, talvez isso seja o contrário. Casa Grande e Senzala [Gilberto Freyre] manda-lhe abraços.

Mentir para gringos só para parecer cool, digo-lhe; racista de cool é rola.

To all, this guy is a deceiver. He lies on every aspect of Brazilian culture in order to be accepted by those racists assholes here on 4 chan. Don't believe in him.

Mentir o que, meu amigo? As pessoas mais bonitas e mais civilizadas são sempre as brancas, as pouco miscigenadas e pardos predominantemente brancos. O choro é livre. Aqui não é lugar pra SJW e politicamente correto, volte para o seu facebook.

Cuzão, por favor. Sou conservador até a medula, portanto, sou contra as mentiras que brasileiros pregam contra nós mesmo. Sabrina Sato, Juliana Paes, Débora Nascimento, Adriana Lima, etc. Os mestiços são os mais desejados e mais bonitos por aqui. O choro é livre. A maioria dos grandes intelectuais que tivemos eram mestiços. O choro é livre.

Se eu fosse a favor do politicamente correto, não estaria aqui; seu complexado. Não aceito mentiras sobre nosso povo. Não gosta? Vá prum país que lhe aceita, e pare com essas mentiras, cuzão.

>Sabrina Sato, Juliana Paes, Débora Nascimento, Adriana Lima

Tudo predominantemente europeu. Você só confirmou o que eu disse.

E mais, você não vai mudar o pensamento etnocêntrico da maioria daqui, você está perdendo o seu tempo. Ninguém fala mentira nenhuma. Os brasileiros sempre valorizam o mais europeu possível e desprezam traços negroides e ameríndios. Se não gosta de verdades e de politicamente incorreto, volte para o face.

the south american border is at maryland desu

>Tudo predominantemente europeu. Você só confirmou o que eu disse.

Caralhos me fodam!

Sabrina Sato? Juliana Paes? Elas são mestiças, camarada!, peles morenas, corpos curvilíneos; com ancestrais autóctones, africanos, brancos e japoneses. Isso é ser mestiço, imbecil. E isso não é ter predominância Europeia, é ter predominância mestiça.

Você realmente é um imbecil complexado.

Pergunte a um dos seus amiguinhos racistas aqui; e veja a resposta deles.

Hey, all. This delusional Brazilian here said Sabrina Sato [pic related] has predominantly Europeans features. Understand now why he is a deceiver?

Around 80% of the illegals are Southerners, not like it matters as you are likely making that up.

Os traços dela são super finos. Você quer provar que misicigenação é boa postando somente os que tem mais genes europeus quando todos sabemos como é a média e você também, mas se quer mentir pra si mesmo, azar.

Puta que o pariu!

Traços finos? Gisele Bündchen tem traços finos. A Sabrina possui um delicioso corpo moreno, culivíneo e com traços fortes. Só um racista brasileiro [belo oxímoro, não?] pode enxergar traços finos numa morena desse porte.

Eita, cuzão!

He is and clearly knows shit about Monterrey

You're equally deluded, yes Peña could conceivably pass as an extraordinarily short Andalusian/Sicilian, he's obviously mestizo tho, castizo at best if you want to get technical.

A good half of Mexicans look withish enough you can delude yourself the couyntry is white if you live a sheltered enough life, the homeless guy sleeping around my loal oxxo has blue eyes and so does the kid who walks my dog in central Mexico, we are not "whites" however, even if you have full European descent you're basically excluded from what is an American dumb fuck inconsistent concept. We are an overwhelmingly mixed/mestizo country, as much Amerindian as European, and as much Aztec as Spaniard. You're a part of the bronze race and if you can't accept that move to a different country where your particular heritage may allow you to identify as white.

Olha pro nariz e os lábios dela. Puta que pariu. Finíssimos. 100% europeu. Mongolóides não tem isso.

Meu amigo, vá estudar fenótipo humano, economia, estatísticas, você é apenas um normalfag em negação interna que ainda está se adaptando ao chan. Mas uma hora vai tomar a pílula vermelha e virar eugenista também.

Dois autistas discutindo por causa de mulheres que nem sabem que vocês existem

I've never been to Monterrey but have met Mexicans from Monterrey and most fit in the typical Mexican stereotype. Just Google "Monterrey fc fans" to see what I'm talking about

>sabrina sato
>genes europeus
>filha de libanês com japonês
>educação brasileira

Libaneses são praticamente espanhóis.