Woman fingers in your anus

>your country
>Do you consider it gay if a GIRL sticks her fingers in your anus and you like it or find pleasure?

nah

No, it's hot especially if she puts her fingers in her mouth after it and sucks the finger

No and there's nothing gay about liking traps

t. actual bi dude

I like it, my girlfriend does it and it's considered gay only by normies or ignorant fuckers

Anything done with a girl can't be gay, even taking a strap on from a girl

never experienced it, but i guess it would be awkward as fuck

I have a friend with that Muslim mentality. I'm sure that he secretly enjoy nigger tongue in his anus

what if you specifically like the dick

dont traps usually have a tiny dick

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ no me la puedo believe ajdkjladjfkjaldjfs

Depends on if they're naturally girly or not. If you take hormones for many many years consistently it shrinks you pecker a bit.

el putazo seƱores

america
thats gay, men are not to be penetrated why would you even try it
you are all faggots

CHI

it's a good strategy to get chicks to do anal. you let them stick a pinky in the stinky. they loose interest in your anus, but you get full access because you did your part.

>CHI

>they loose interest in your anus
Right, because so many women begin with a burning interest to explore their man's dook duct.

niggers tongue my anus

no it's just some women start complaining about poopie explorations and ask "how would you feel if something was put up your anus" and badabum, a solution which requires literally no pain and gives you the currency of sticking it

I've only had one girl stick a finger up my bum, and she did it as a surprise while sucking my dick. I forgave her because she went straight for the funny button and I instantly came like never before or since, shaking and howling like an epileptic wolf
Still felt a bit weird about it thb

Bump

I don't know, its ore of a swedish thing.

Ummm

No because it's a woman.

oh look someone this scenario has literally never happened to, and never will

My gf puts her fingers in penis sometimes it scratches me.

this