I literally never asked for this

>19

bitch nigga kid, I bet you're a virgin too

> < 20

Fuck off

wait until you turn 30 and still have no gf

>31

2 (two) more years and you're legally an adult in the US

i turned 29 last week. wait till you have fuckers that are 10 years younger than you saying that they feel old

>22
>virgin

I know many have it worse but... man, it feels like I lost at life already. I want to feel love just once before my best years are over

I get you mang. 19 right now, slept with 6 different girls and had 2 relationships that lasted more than 10 months. Feeling more empty than when i was a virgin. All i think about is girls and my degree now. Wish i could go back to when all i cared about was banter with my mates and seeing tits on tv.

>26

>hasn't already turned 19
Get a load of this faggot

>19
>slept with 6 girls
Is this considered low for normies

>tfw 21 and doing nothing with my life (just working a part time job and living with my parents)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF NORMIE

>turning 22 in a month

this one's hard because I no longer have any age milestones to look forward to and I'm graduating college

reality has set in boyos

I wish I could be 19 again
t. turning 29 soon

Theres still hope until you are 21-23.If you dont get laid during your college years and dont cement your place youll feel lost after you graduate

You remember how many people you have slept with? That shit is a blur for me. I'd have to make a timeline or something. Do you count rape?

as a reformed normie, that's a decent number at that age sure

this is my life. goddamn it where did it go?

Expected a Spanish flag desu

Nah normal/high from where i come from. I used to live in a pretty loose place in australia.

>turning 20 in a few months
>still can't legally drink alcohol

>turning 30 on September
>still stuck on Sup Forums
>still posting kiddy memes

JUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT

I miss when I was a NEET in my parent's basement playing autism simulators and watching anime. A normal life is overrated and gay.

25 and my daily life is almost exactly the same as when I was 20. Doesn't really feel like any time has passed.

I'm 32
I was born May 12 1984
The internet wasn't even a common thing until I was a teenager.

>turned 21 two weeks ago
>life is good
>time going by at a normal rate

Stop spending all of your days posting here idiots

Nothing to worry, Bernardo.

21, can't find any work i would enjoy doing, so i just do nothing.

I'm 28. I mostly lurk to laugh at the numales.

>I'm almost 26
>I've been on this site for nearly half my entire life

I've been here 1/3 of my life. Feels like I've been here longer.

This in all honesty

> also 19 years old
> have Autism
> going to a college for students with ADHD/Autism/Dyslexia

At least I'll be with my kind. Glad that I'm gay af. I may have some hope in finding love.

18 is a legal adult in the US. The age of 21 means absolutely nothing aside from drinking, gambling, and purchasing of certain firearms.