France wants to BAN this!

France wants to BAN this!

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-37082637
aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/iran-arrests-fashion-girls-posing-hijabs-160516131844774.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reminder these same women in burkini started throwing rocks at innocent tourists, then started puncturing random people's tires
all because they were being photographed

meanwhile the men got fucking machetes and harpoons and started attacking random people

all because tourists just took a photo of the landsape and burkini women happened to be standing on the beach

>visible calves
>visible elbows
>visible neckline

Somebody needs to stone this harlot.

when did this happen?

I find it fascinating that, whereas the bikini was the avant-garde outfit of yesteryear, its literally current year and now burqini is en vogue

p.s. do you like my french idioms

Okay?

Swim caps so you won't get your hair screwed up by sand, salt, and whatever?

wew

14th of august, 1/2 days ago
bbc.com/news/world-europe-37082637

This Muslim girl do no't agree

it reminds me swimming suits from the victorian times

>Witnesses say hatchets and harpoons were used in the Sisco beach brawl.
>some of the older men in the bathing party had attacked the teenagers with hatchets.
This is fucking insane.
What has happened to the FLNC?

>France 2016

>lion of the shah
>zoroastrian necklace

>tfw no monarchist persian gf

>What has happened to the FLNC?
well the corsicans came afterwards to burn the arabs cars, but then the police came

a true shithole isn't it
i swear the next person who derides this as "1st world problems" ill fucking behead him

Is it Ahura Mazda on her necklace?

btw they also used bathing machines (pic related) back then and people who couldn't afford one usually didn't swim at all, at least not on the public beaches. bathing machines were even mentioned by lewis carol when alice swimming in the pool of tears recalls how the sea looks like:

>As she said these words her foot slipped, and in another moment, splash! she was up to her chin in salt water. Her first idea was that she had somehow fallen into the sea, 'and in that case I can go back by railway,' she said to herself. (Alice had been to the seaside once in her life, and had come to the general conclusion, that wherever you go to on the English coast you find a number of bathing machines in the sea, some children digging in the sand with wooden spades, then a row of lodging houses, and behind them a railway station.)

also as a characteristic of snark:

>The fourth is its fondness for bathing-machines,
>Which is constantly carries about,
>And believes that they add to the beauty of scenes—
>A sentiment open to doubt.

muslim bathing machines when

All memes aside. We all know how Corsicans are like. As a non-local I would never ever piss off those people.

>ill fucking behead him

Tbf, America has a chimp problem that is somehow statistically more dangerous than muslims.

I feel bad for frenchmen :(

what's this image? muslims making the world largest flag for the guinness book or something?

You sound like someone who will always believe a story that conforms to your beliefs

Yeah, indeed, she is not a muslim. Still a lof of women in Iran are clothing like that and no one is complaining.

>Shah's lion
>Faravahar necklace
>an Ar on her handband
>muslim

you sound like an indoctrinated retard

go ahead and find your own sources then, literally dozens of witnesses, many of them were completely unbiased tourists

besides unlike you i have enough personal experience with muslims to know this is exactly how they act

AND WHY DO THEY EVEN BRING MACHETES WITH THEM AT A BEACH PARTY IN THE FIRST PLACE
EXPLAIN THIS
YOU HYPOCRITE FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

>Cologne never happened!!

>AND WHY DO THEY EVEN BRING MACHETES WITH THEM AT A BEACH PARTY
to cook something

anyway forbidding certain clothes is silly

>muslim be a gud boy, dindu nuthin, hehe

oh come on you don't need a fucking arsenal of weapons to have a bbq on the beach

also i agree actually, we should forbid certain people, not the clothes, that's useless

There are even more in Mezzogiorno 2bh

This is fucked up, why were there even hatchets and harpoons anywhere near a bathing beach? Were they fishermen or is this common sport?

Anyway, that you can't fucking take pictures is pretty bad, what's the point of the burkinis then? It always seems like it's a slippery slope with Muslims, one "reasonable" adjustment must always lead to the next as apparently they won't be happy with anything but full fledged Sharia.

aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/iran-arrests-fashion-girls-posing-hijabs-160516131844774.html

Yeah, right

harpoons make sense, i myself have a harpoon gun for fishing

but i've been fishing as a hobby for a while, and i never ever had to use a machete, or an axe

this is clearly the kind of thing you bring when you want to start shit, you don't need a machete to go fishing or to cook something

even then you don't attack people with it wtf

this wasn't a """lone wolf""" or ""mentally ill"" or ""radicalized"" person either these were several families, including women, and the women participated as well

Lets guess..Libtard college fuck or a Dindu?

France lost it's place on fashion long ago.

>hatchets
meat cleavers i guess for bbq and stuff

>harpoons
for fishing, my father is good with one, i tried but sucked, shit is hard to use. i mean for hunting when you are swimming with a face mask and a snorkel

the whole town of ferguson believed the kid had his hands up and he didn't pursue the cop because it was convenient and it conformed with what they believed in before the incident

it will come out that a big group of people chased the moroccans to their cars and they defended themselves. but no one will care.

hatchets and meat cleavers are different things

also you would not need a dozen of them, only one

i kek hard at this kind of normalized barbarian behavior, actually worse than literal isis members smuggling into europe, like when people say that refuges are unrelated to terrorism because it is done by muslims born and raised in europe... don't they realize that that is way worse as for muslim migration, why the fuck would a wave of "european" citizens attack europe?

>big group of people chased the moroccans to their cars
why? for wearing burkas?

meat cleavers it's probably those "machetes"

i dunno if they had a real axe then it likely was for firewood if it's allowed on the french beaches

you're so fucking naive, yes poor muslims were just defending themselves ... if only you had any idea what they are like

the media isn't very clear, one time it's a hatchet, the other time it's a machete, i doubt they know much about weapons

regardless it could have been a fucking kitchen knife, it's still no reason to stab random bystanders with it

>ISIS wants to attack the island where one of the most feared western military unit is located

good luck lads

>like when people say that refuges are unrelated to terrorism because it is done by muslims born and raised in europe... don't they realize that that is way worse as for muslim migration, why the fuck would a wave of "european" citizens attack europe?
nah when we say this the whole point is that the muslims we already have here are fucking cancer, it's not """refugees"", well not in this country anyways, and closing the borders some more won't change a thing, we have to deal with the arabs inside of the country alrady

Corsica is not France, it's more akin to sicily

We use harpoons for fishing in Mexico, they'd be frowned at in any beach in which people are bathing however and the locals would, rightfully so, take them away from anyone being that reckless as to wield them around people. Apparently this is different in France.Same with machetes unless you actually are using them to chop cocnuts or something like that.

>in b4 machete jokes

Harpoon guns are illegal in mexico even if they're just sling powered. It's not considered sport to use them anymore than shooting fish in a barrel and Americans got a bit too happy playing with them in fragile reefs we actually had to make it a law.

If you could ban whats inside it, now that's something.

>Showing hair
DELET THIS

If things get worse on Corsica, at least the 2nd REP is there.

these copters might be used against france some day

kuwait are pussies though

>go ahead and find your own sources then
you literally gave 0 (zero) sources m8
give link I wanna have a laugh

yes i did
everything else i can find is in french though

Stop posting these

just

They want to ban this for faute de goût.

She would look better without that m8

Good it looks fucking disgusting

Lel just ban arabs and wannabe arabs like afghans and pakis. Problem solved

We should ban the females wearing any clothes at all. They exist for me to fuck them whenever I please.