I've never met an Argentinian off of the Internet. Memelessly, how white are they? Are they whiter than Mexicans?

I've never met an Argentinian off of the Internet. Memelessly, how white are they? Are they whiter than Mexicans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dN0ntf-pn8
youtube.com/watch?v=4_f2JcqdZRA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes, and less poor

0% white
Do not come here.

i went to school with a kid from buenos aires

super short like 5'5 IIRC

pic related

weird kid tbqh

Yes, we are white. Pic is me.

Yeah most are

t. CHI

Not quite Argentina, but I know a student from a Chile. She has really pale skin, blue eyes, and brown hair

pic related is the whitest person in Argentina, he's called ''gringo''

based argentinean crowds
youtube.com/watch?v=6dN0ntf-pn8
youtube.com/watch?v=4_f2JcqdZRA

theyre dark than mexicans but whiter than americans

Holy shit, that's the most argentinian looking guy I've ever seen.

Argentinians are descendants from nazi war criminals.

They're """white""" in the same way that most Meds are """white"""

Make of that what you will

>Are they whiter than Mexicans?

Y E S
E
S

It's very hard to tell the average Argentinians' ethnicity, we're a melting pot of races, see:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina

I pass as white here in Asia, I'm not gonna post a face picture but pic related is me. I'm 4th gen Argentinian, descendant of Majorcan Spaniards and Volga Germans.

My white buddy has half Argentinian half sisters one of them looks med white but the other looks like a castiza so I don't think there dad was a white Argentinian but a mestizo

improve english before returning with more bantz

Based chilean friend, watching these videos makes me want to go back so bad!

Whiter than Mexicans? yes
White white? well here people say that spaniards and Italians are not white, if you think thar they are not white but to my eyes they are.

This is true, there are villages where only German is spoken

>Are they whiter than Mexicans?
They're all brown down there. The only difference between argies and mexicans is argies are skinnier.

Hispanic for sure

If you say so, I consider myself Latino although all my ancestors are from Europe.
Still, people here think I'm white and treat me like I'm white. It's a weird existence, mine, identity wise.

I'm chilean but yeah your pogos are life

Non meme answer -They can look like this Chilean girl

we are the best people on earth. widely known for our superiority

Or like this actual Argentina

Most do hover around their composite which is mostly "white"

>peru somewhat attractive
that pic is so bullshit

Went to school with a guy named Pedro from Argentina. Had a thick accent, but he was smart. He had blue eyes, brown hair, and white skin. He dressed like a filthy third worlder all the time. Puma shoes, "futbol" shirts (a whole rainbow of them), and some sort of 80s looking pants/shorts.

When we went to go get lunch he would tag along. He never fucking ate a complete lunch. He would drink a coffee and some sort of fruit he always magically had in his pockets. His parents' drove him to school and back everyday. He would only talk about soccer and dragon ball z. He wasn't even that good at soccer when we would randomly play at lunch.

Honestly he was like a child. Pampered hardcore. But he was genuinely nice. He never talked about Argentina unless you asked him. He never mentioned how was white. He never made comments about the black kids compared to us during lunch. Nice guy.

He had a kid with a colombian girl and has his shit together. I think he's some civil engineer or some shit. I see him maybe twice a year at walmart.

Did he say "kill 'em all"?

Ive only seen argenigger inmigrants in mexico coty and they're all like 8yo spoiled bitches, feeling entitled to everything and yelling all the time, i remember one time i was in la condesa and an argenigger was yelling "osheme che que yo pague por esto y no es lo que page, che boludo" i laffed all that day

0/10 would not deal with

>"osheme"

Yeah, no, we argies say "oíme" amigo frijolero.

lol they are so pissed at us atm

They look less white than Turks. I think they are something like Azeris in South Azerbaijan.

I lived in Buenos Aires for a while, OP.

They can be pretty varied, most of them are white with a yellowish/copper tone of native ancestry. There's a lot of really white people, blondes and gingers, but most look like a mix between amerindian, arab and european.

Most of them have no black traces, I've seen very few blacks there, most of them were Angolan and Nigerian imigrants selling crap on the street, the lightest ones were usually north brazilian tourists around the city.

Even though Argentines meme it a lot the truth is that they aren't really "white"
There are many white Argentines, but if you look at a crowd of them it is hard to distinguish from other Latin American countries.

pic related

That poor baby dolphin... you had to remind me what these animals did, all for selfies.