>circumtugal

>Jewrea

>20-80%

>proxypan

>yfw koreans still cut their already shortest dick ;_;

>posting an edited map.

>Japs cut their short movies into three shorter pieces

This, what the fuck kind of leap is that

All cut men are pre-destined to be lifelong nice guys. There bodies are evidence that they were created and maintained to be servants to the pleasures and sexual choices of women (their indoctrination into this is indicated by their mother's, and the mother's only, choice to circumcise him). There is no way for them to escape this as he is marked on his body and the socialization induced by the matriarchal mother (fathers that are accomplices in this are no doubt of the same case as the son) is irreversible.

Men that self-induce circumcision later in their life are traitors to the male cause as they recognize themselves as existing solely for the pleasure of women, and that they are of a separate and lower caste them women. These traitors will be righteously eliminated in the coming years.

>There bodies are evidence that they were created and maintained to be servants to the pleasures and sexual choices of women (their indoctrination into this is indicated by their mother's
servants of the pleasures... of their mothers?

>mfw my flaccid dick is almost as long as a Korean erection

Enjoy your dickcheese, cucks.

Making and molding a child into a desired image/personal ideal is an inherently and violent sexual act.

>Slovenia

Are they secretly jews or something?

So South Koreans are the only East Asians with common sense.

kek

You're stupid. It's better to practice good hygiene to avoid medical problems. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

(You)

Civilized people practice circumcision because it's hygienic.

Muslims and hebes practice circumcision out of some bronze age superstition.

herro i rike mi dic but no girrs rike mi dic mi dic is ronely bie bie

i've literally never seen an uncut dick in jav, and ive seen thousands

>Civilized people practice circumcision because it's hygienic
europe doesn't practice it

It's not a big deal. You Euros really need to get over it.

>5.2"
>japan
>

>t. Juanita Gomez

Are you stupid? Look at OP's map.

>cutting off a chunk of your dick isn't a big deal
Denial at this level is must be a coping mechanism.

>t. Moishe Goldberg

It has negligible medical consequences. So it is not a big deal.

looked
europe is shown as non-circumcised

Prove you're not a filthy spic so people can take you seriously.

>negligible medical consequences
Letting your dickhead keratinize is only accepted as negligible because it won't kill you.

I'm from the white part of Chicago, and in fact am a cutfag mildly resenting it. As too far as people take it, for what it is it is a bit fucked up, and rather unnecessary.

Prove you're not a goat-fucking sandnigger or a child-molesting kike so people take you seriously.

Look again, Sergei.

not my name, steve
what should i find there? germany, england, spain, france, italy etc all are shown as non-circumcised

>white part of Chicago

hell yeah

Give some reasons for your butthurt and retarded belief. People should practice hygiene. It prevents diseases and cut looks better.

You disgusting beaners are bringing all sorts of third world diseases that should have been wiped decades ago. You need to go back.

You can't even read the map. You're too stupid to post.

>circumcision is more hygienic

I just wash it every day and I'm fine, you fucking burger

>slovenicuts

Washing won't reduce the spread of HIV and reduce the risk of cervical cancer in women.

I don't give a shit about a faggot disease and a girl's cancer, you fat SJW

>What is a shower?

>Slovenia

K E K
E
K

confirmed jevreji

Dont bite your tounge m8

Medieval as fuck, kys

Feels good to have a std-free, manly and healthy dick