Be me

>be me
>be uni student who attends to top tier college in Japan
>go back to the hometown where shitty uneducated people live
>my father said "long time no see, son. How is life in college?"
>I told, "Life in college is so fucking great, I don't have to stand with retarded people anymore!"
>my father said "Don't forget that you raise in here! This is your hometown; you must come back to this place and inherit our lands."
>I told, "what? I don't need lands. It's useless in 2016. I will sell it away after you died, I want to keep living in Tokyo. I will probably get the career as the banker.(such as The Goldman Sachs)"
The >father said "NO. NO No. you have the duty to inherit tradition. This is your hometown. Why don't you come back?"
>I told "Because I hate non-educated idiots (like you), and there is no good job in this fucking outdated small town. I fucking this town. I have opportunity to make the ton of money, and I have to give up for what?"

I wonder why people who are living in small town tend to be so fucking idiots. Aren't they have no vision of life? No goal? no achievement in life?

yeah

I'm sort of in an opposite situation. My parents want me to stay nearby in the wealthy east coast sprawl, but I hate it and want to escape to a different, more laid back life.

Is this an anime script?

You posted this on pol you dirty jjokbari no one cares about your shitty small hometown problems

that sounds unnecessarily aggressive. fuckin dick

Give me that land, and I'll make it the town Vegas.

What an amazing, crazy, complicated world we live in, huh?

there should be some space girl there or something. a fox girl is fine too
she will seduce him, soften his heart and ruin his dream to be a banker, at the end they will nurse fox-eared and tailed children together

though honestly i dont watch anime but read p0rn doujinshi so im afraid it shows itself

Have you ever even played Harvest Moon??

kys faggot

Just like in my Family Compo manga.

BTW OP, you a prick.

Why don't you work to improve the conditions of your home town and the people there to make it as great as Tokyo? Would it not be worth it?

Are you his only child? Can't a sibling inherit the land instead of you.

Do what's best for you Gookanon. Don't live for anyone else.

I'd sell it after they die honestly

You should have more respect to your parents you fookin fish smelly asshole

>I fucking this town

where are you from? do you wanna go work in america or uk?

You're going to school for business I'm assuming?
You could always turn that knowledge into a startup. A business degree is pretty good for most anything. You could get the family land, and maybe do something productive with it.
If not, then why not simply keep it around for your kids?

Also kind of rude to straight up call your dad stupid. He may not have that good book learning, but I'm sure he has wisdom in many things.

>as the banker

>Land
>Ever being useless
I don't know if there's something wrong with Japan or if you're just a fucking retard.

You are stupid, you can use that land for useful shit for making money in the future.

>BTW OP, you a prick.
I agree with Pol Pot here!

>lands
>useless in 2016 or any year for that matter

It seems you are also one of those idiots in your town.

Let's just pretend this isn't bullshit.
Don't fucking sell your parent's land. Hire someone to take care of it for a fair share or lease it.

You have no idea of the value of land.

Thanks for the flag khmerfag

Really makes you think

I'm more than happy to microwave your parents' land

>I hate non-educated idiots (like you)
i thought japanese respected their elders

>career
You're the udiot desu

>land is useless
>papyrus with ink on it isn't

wew lad

Bad advice

you sound like you'd give up everything for money

it's quite sad

If it makes you feel any better, it doesn't seem as bad as my situation

>got call from family in Ethiopia
>they've come down
>family members mourn death of family members lost in civil war
>learnt that I might have become an uncle
>some members of family can't even utter a word, can only write their feelings on paper
>bitch of a cousin rants on about BLM
>entire family goes in uproar, most call them terrorists others sympathising
>tension is as thick as a fucking knife

Having a ball desu

>appreciates interesting, cultured people
>wants to become a banker

Wat

What do you mean? The Ethiopians are pissed off about BLM?

Your lucky you have father. I was a child refugee from Afghanistan. My parents died on our carrot farm when they were bombed. I would love to go to your father's lands and plant vegetables. With love I would plow the land and fill. It with seeds. And I would pray to Allah for rain and make everything good. You should Apologize to your father. Speak more softly with him. He does not like being alone but he has too much pride to say it. I wish you happiness.

Well I am. Not every member of every race thinks a certain way you know

My family didn't escape civil war for nothing.

It doesn't talk about the problems affecting the communities. Gang violence, single motherhood etc

>Well I am
Fair enough but you did say your entire family went in uproar, I wanted to know what you meant by that

zittoa animale

zitto*

OP my heart is aching for the rift in your family but that broken English fucken slayed me.

Why did you let /afr/ die?

Land becomes ever more valuable as time passes, as populations grows, and more and more people are forced to live cramped
Keep the land, have a comfy family house, and enjoy having a nice farmed dinner every other week

tldr
> top tier college in Japan
theres no "top tier" japanese college once you go out of japan you end up becoming a socially awkward insular monkey

you dont have to be so rude to your old man. just start lying to him and when he kicks the bucket do what ever your heart want

>land is worthless

Costs $1 000 000 here for the right plots of land

>interesting and cultured people
>generic banks job in the city

Haha. If you want culture, read a lot, and take in a lot of art on your own time. Move back to your fucking village, buy a kindle for books, and live your enviable rural life. Fucker.