India

Why can't future superpower India win a 2016 Olympic medal?

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-rio-2016-north-korea-has-first-gold-medal-of-rio-1471035518-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They need protein.

No sports culture.

If you look at US medal count most of them come from swimming. Maybe India needs to emulate USA and just SHART IN THE MART

You'd think they'd be at home in Rio considering the water there is probably like what they have to swim in in the Ganj River

Shart in your sacred corpse filled river

Cultural bias. Drinking cow piss and shitting in the streets aren't olympic sports.

You can't even beat the Netherlands. Haaaaaah!

>Drinking cow piss and shitting in the streets aren't olympic sports.

This.

Is drinking cow piss also a sport in Canada?

Summer isn't a sport in Canada windmillman.

>Groot-Brittannie
Ew, why the Dutch language so ugly

That's no excuse famalan.

afaik canadians worship geese and elks

If you fall in love with a cute Dutch boy it starts to sound sexy.

Even North Korea won a gold medal, in women's 75-kg weightlifting.

latimes.com/sports/olympics/la-sp-oly-rio-2016-north-korea-has-first-gold-medal-of-rio-1471035518-htmlstory.html

I've always found it weird that I can understand a lot of Dutch just by knowing German

Yeah it is, fuck temperatures over 20.

You mean moose?

Best Korea confirmed for strongest in the world.

Indfag here and I can explain it a bit. Academia is more important in india than sports unless youre good at cricket because theres no way to make money playing sports if youre in india and were born before 1990.

These days there are other small leagues to play in but its still not anything great. Some of my cousins and a few extended family members playing at state and international level. Had a cousin who played netball at the commonwealth games i think or some other competition.

You get maybe 100k-500k indian money if you win something which is like $1500-8300. Its nice but you can make a career out of it. My cousin who won the medal got a job as a phys ed teacher and makes a decent salary.

It almost never freezes here for longer than a couple days and we have no mountains. Yet we still play in the winter.

aww

Game courts are too crowded to play properly and they're too poor to afford gears. Indians probably use dead rats for balls or something.

Nobody here plays Summer sports or gives a shit about them though so it's not a surprise when we do badly at the Summer Olympics.

The only non-winter sport people seem to care about here is American Football, which isn't in the Olympics.

Here 9/10 Olympic medals are won by Frisians.

But that doesn't matter because our name gets put on it.

dead rats make poor basketball balls because they are not elastic enough to be dribbled but they can be used for football or volleyball i think

We truly have some area in bumfuck nowhere in the north of the Netherlands where lots of olympic snow niggers live. Who've got magic genes and pepper in their ass.

they won gold in a men's gymnastics event as well.

Because street shitting and raping aren't olympic events.

>any time
>india
>a superpower

Over here Frisian is mostly known as the language closest to English.

Likely because those animals are aggressive and not to be fucked with.