/CP/ CULTURE PALS GENERAL

Culture Pals: Had to do it all again I'd make that decision on /cp/ edition

Come meet qts from around the world, practice your qt talk skills, hang out with the lads, share qts, share qt's brand new leopard skin pillbox hats, rate qts, recommend new qts to others, upgrade your autism to Bottomless Pit Autism™, make sick bants about cray cray qts, share replies from pastas, etc.

>www.interpals.net
OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/vt3wZ0NU
OLD THREAD

First for Thai girls not sending nudes. Ever

Second for obviously being shit at dealing with qts because thai girls are easy mode

>see you appear on my recently viewed list
that's why I open all your profiles in incognito

Lel

Fifth for has the site just crashed?

yeah, getting cloudflare error

Same, no response from host. Just when I got a single view.

That site hates me senpai.

>qt is mad at me still from some dumb jokes I made last night
Lol get over it. Why do women hold on to their anger so much?

>Tell Russian girl that wants to learn czech I might want to learn russian because it might come useful in a POW camp as a joke
>"Haha why?"
How do I explain myself?

i just made a profile but noone messages me... what am i doing wrong lads?

>using jokes
They barely understand English how do you expect them do get your jokes?

>Asks what's wrong with profile without posting profile.....
Well you flying French fuck, how are we supposed to know when we can't see it?!

Unless you look like Brad Pitt you're going to have to message other girls

RUDE NORBRO IS BACK!
HI AND THANKS FOR THE HELP YESTERDAY!

>he has to message girls first
Smh Tbh Senpai

go away Brad Pitt

What is the point of this site? Why not use Tinder?

>/Unique_Soul1
is there anything that might put the qts off?

I'm not rude! You fucking chromosome swipers are just too fucking stupid to take advice like normal people.

And congratulations on your first view and qt! Don't be sad when you fuck it up with her, because you will you Pilsenershit.

Yes, you're a nigger... That only works on Swedish qts.

Yeah the name you special snowflake lmao
You look like Slav Elijah Wood

That's a compliment to me desu
I'm from Prague not Pilsen
Besides they're Russian, so they'd only use me for visa the way I see it.
Just striking a friendly conversation for now.

Not getting any views from people I haven't messaged yet though :T

Shut up Pilsenershit! If you don't have looks/accent like the immigrant loving Britfuckshit over here, then you take what you get.
If you really think qts talk to most of us because of our looks and charming personality you should see a fucking professional.

b-but muh true love

Stop spamming the thread at every little event, just bee yourself man

deleted it a while ago when I realised I was too noisy
Sorry

Try to meet up with her.
Keep posting whatever you want dude, at least someone is keeping the thread alive

D-E-D tred is better than blog tred Issac

I disagree my butt hurt Nordic friend
>kališník
Also are you religious?

I am baptised but not really. It mostly pertains to me posting on /k/ and wanting a single nickname. I felt like being czech Hussites would be relevant since they were the first ones to effectively use firearms on the battlefield.

That isnt me posting m8

Makes sense since I know Czechs aren't religious and I know my Czech qt has only ever been inside of a church twice in her entire life.

Yeah, that's true. Can't say if it's a good or bad thing. It kinda feels like czechs have adopted a "you live, you suffer, you die" view on life during communism, but the reason czechs are not religious dates back to the forced recatholisation by the Habsburgs.

Kek truth desu. Thanks famalam

>9 new messages
>4 new qts
>2 of them are actually qt

Just use a decent picture of yourself and let the girls do the work. It's the current year after all.

>not all of his messages are from actual qts

This is what I do. Works great.

I don't feel confident enough for tinder, I know it's dumb because a lot of friends are telling me I'm fine but I never dealt with a woman irl and even if I'm fit now I spent most of my life as a Kardashian so my self confidence is close to zero.

What the fuck this correction, a lardass not a Kardashian

Oh yeah just adopted a tripcode guys

Why?

This is

Euro bros

Do you all sell any of the candies on the rack in Europe?

I'll be visiting my QT in just 3 weeks, and would like to bring her American snacks to share with her family and friends, since last time she bought me all kinds of European ones as a gift. Just curious if you all sell any of the candies in the pic, so I know what to not buy.

Don't bring Hershey's they all have it. They aren't used to it so it tastes like barf to them.

*they all hate it.

hersheys is the worst """"""""""""chocolate""""""""""" ever

>probably going on a date with a 9/10 tommorow
>probably not gonna be a khv anymore
feels good man

Buy reeses, I think those tasted good. Do not buy hersheys they will hate you.

ok thanks i'll buy tons of Reese then. also I was thinking Oreo's? do you all have Oreo Cookies in Europe?

I think we have them in Sweden, but I don't know about other countries. Probably not in eastern Europe.

they are really common now at least in bigger cities

I'll be going to Italy. I should have paid more attention last time I visited, when I went to the grocery store to see what American foods they had. dammit.

Is this site really worth it? Looks like a bunch of normies to be honest senpai.

How do I make a qt my qt when she doesn't have whatsapp/skype?

tell her to download Skype or Whatsapp

Maybe it's to straight forward, just met her yesterday

You seem to be doing fine. Your pictures won't load on my computer, but judging by the comments you must be handsome!

Use LINE or Telegram because they are better. Telegram is especially useful if you planto steal the Declaration of independence with your QT

Wtf I have never heard of these. Why do you use them?

It is if you guys are from an attractive country.
My Japanese friend used it, shown it to me and I liked the app. Telegram has encryption that was not yet broken.

oh you'll want to chat a bit more

>Looks like a bunch of normies
it is

Sure, but maybe US Oreos taste better?
If they don't then I don't get the hype about it.

you make her download it or you get what she uses

>made a qt sign up for Telegram
>did not sent her rare pepe stickers

I'm afraid that a Chad will come and snatch her if she's on the site for too long, she's pretty new

you have to eat them with Milk

i don't blame you. He is coming....
.. ask for her email or another social media or chat thing she uses. Where is she from?

Hungary

Hey what do hungarian chicks use for chat message?

>Qt is online
>wait about a minute before messaging her
>qt was online 3 seconds ago

>mfw she left as soon as she was me sending her a message

we even talked before

You probably could even try getting mexican candy or amish candy.

>only friends can post on wall
>only friends can message
>view my profile
for what purpose
/luoqihm

>Mexican

No..

I know that complaining about your country is the national sport in CZ but some other Czechbro found himself a nice gf in Vienna over IP so it can't be that bad.

I meant it, I mean it is definitely a boon to be from the west. I'm not saying its impossible to find someone here. I'm chatting up a few people but by the looks of it none would be interested in a longer term chat thus far. I'll see who still responds when they come back online. I only really got one view outside from people I messaged, was some new girl.

Excited!

I'm chatting up a czech qt, you can have her if things go smooth with my hungarian

She wants you senpai. Not me.

Also it's pretty rude to put things that way. I know you don't care but have a heart senpai.

Only Clayton is allowed to have a trip in /cp/ memeboy

>Mexican yes

I think popularity goes like Whatsapp < Viber < FB Messenger.

I have never heard about Viber, what's that?

If qts stop replying in the middle of convos, what do I do? Give up or how should I act?

online "girlfriend" was hella distant for a week and finally broke up with me

never wanted to die so much, I know I'm too weak to do it though, such a sad fucking excuse for a man

it's ok user, it's ok.

Start discussion/say something/ask question/send dick pic there is nothing to lose

say pls respond, works all the time

stop trolling mate, pls.
you give bad advice neighbor
besides where were you yesterday?
You make promises and then I lube my arse for nothing.

>bad advice
Don't be hung up on one person is all I'm going to suggest you have to move on if she doesn't want you

Can't tell if they don't. Anyways thanks

If she's not interested just move on

If she doesn't respond after a day or two she doesn't it isn't hard to say " I can't talk I'm busy or away" another one will come up just don't give up

Ah allright.

Nah, lots of weirdos, especially the good looking ones that aren't gold diggers probably have mental issues.

Officially it's a penpal site.

Most girls on there are kinda socially awkward, or damaged in some way. Maybe they were bullied as kids.
Regardless, a lot of them are pretty easy.
I've hooked up with 3 girls from there since I started using it around a year ago.
I barely use it anymore, but it's a good way of learning how to talk to grills if you're not very confident like this dudeTinder is definitely a lot easier for hooking up though

Good luck m8
Unfortunately tonight I can't fuck your fine boipucci, your mum is coming over

It's good for you to fuck someone else's mom for a change brah.

tfw you have qts replying to your witty comments but then dont know what to do

It's easy friend, simply stop being autistic