I live in Poland

I live in Poland.

;_;

How do you feel about that?

zitto animale

I have mixed feelings.

Some part of me is happy because there are beautiful places here(as you know) and it's not so bad. But if I did what I'm doing right now as a person who was born in Switzerland I'd earn 4 times more.

On holiday here, nice place you got

I used to live in Poland and can never go back

I'm sorry for your loss

>. But if I did what I'm doing right now as a person who was born in Switzerland I'd earn 4 times more.
And if you were born in Africa you'd play on the bongo drums.

I'm jelly

Literally who fucking cares? It would also be 4 times as expensive to live there, yes you technically earn a dollar with more value but your average life would not be different.

Do not mock me! I need to wail in agony and drown in self-pity.

not bad. at least you have the internet.
in fact the 1st world countries are pretty much """"""""1st world countries""""""""""
you dont have to expect anything more special than yours outside of your country

I'm going to Poland soon, I'm really excited

Remember to try żurek.

Beautifel.

Internet is a new thing here. It costs about half of normal monthly wage and most people have it like 6 months now.

Hey it could be worse.

depressing as hell
how the hell are people can live there?

animal

And you'd also be spending 4 times more numbnuts. Switzerland is literally the most expensive country to live in, even more than NZ.

You don't "live" in Poland.

You exist.

buildings are nice, they are in need of a fresh paintjob though

nice german build cities you let rot there. You truly were the good goys

good bait

>your average life would not be different.
not true, i'm fairly sure the average swiss person has it better than the average person from poland.
sure things cost more, but even if we take that into account our purchasing power is higher, plus better infrastructure in general etc.

>nice german build cities
Fuck off.

Nice meme.

Jokes aside. Do you know how much renovatin a old building costs? It's not just the exterior. The interior costs are tenfolds bigger.

>German city planning implemented in Warsaw

>stupidest reply in any given thread
>Leaf

why I'm not surprised?

Better but not meaningfully better for everyone. Switzerland is a tax evasion haven (for people like Ikea's Ingvar Kamprad) so their stats are skewed.

meant for

Don't get me started...