Meanwhile in the olympic games

Meanwhile in the olympic games...

Would this considered sexual harassment if they were men and the news reporter was a woman in your country?

youtube.com/watch?v=JJQChYqmm3U

Brazil
Yes

Wtf is happening?

looks like everyday life here

drunk slags being slags in front of cable tv

No. Because rape requires power plus prejudice, and since women have absolutely no power they cannot rape. Also these are latina women so they are black and so have negative power.

Actually they are not Brazilian, neither speak Spanish

That's fucking disgusting. And those plastic cups with booze, brrr.
Though I would gladly see the translation of what he is saying to them.

(You) misunderstood OP. he was asking if it'd be so innocent and acceptable if genders were swapped

No it is not. Because men have institutional power where women have none.

Women are hypocritical as fuck. They laugh but if they were men touching a woman they would call the police.

i didn't even pay attention. he was doing his daily report on some athlete's activities when the slags came into view. he was on skype probably and they thought "gunna make his gf jelous tee hee innit"

you can touch women if there's enough trust. just don't be a creep

I guess the idea is that if he doesn't like it he can easily stop them by force.

I've heard in Sweden even if you look a woman for 10 minutes and she doesn't like it's considered rape.

but you're gay if you don't like it ((((

It's actually the first thing a woman tries to call you, when you reject her. Sometimes that butthurt is even sweeter than possible sex.

Actually is only rape when the guy is ugly and look beta.

You sound bitter.
I despise their view of the world too, but don't let hatred make a comfy place in your soul.

>sexual harassment
social construct
patriarchical society
no

No, if youre an asylum seeker. Then its enrichement

that's just fucking creepy. if someone stares me for longer than 10 seconds for no reason, i just think that he or she is mentally ill or stalker

Maybe you are just shy.