Would you swim from one end to the other right through the middle of the darkness?

Would you swim from one end to the other right through the middle of the darkness?

are you unable to swim due to your proud african heritage or are you afraid that there's no sand to dig holes into?

I'd be walking around it on land.

I would pay for it

No there is a sea monster in there

If you give me swimming googles, I would.

I don't think I have the stamina to swim that far. Also I hate swimming and getting wet and being half naked in public.

Depends on many water bears are in that cave.

that shit looks scary as fuck, of course i would

No. For some reason I am fucking scared of deep water/water where I can't see what is going on beneath me.
Maybe because I nearly drowned as a small child...

How big is that because I dont think I can swim for that long

>Germans don't wanna swim
I now understand the reason why you guys dig a huge hole on beaches.

...reach at the center, just about to continue..

If I had a reason to.

That's fucking terrifying

Yea I guess

good thread

Would. Unless there are some currents that would drag you down. I don't know anything about these Blue Holes.

If I could swim for that long, yes.

Have already, did it a few years ago, felt somewhat weird not knowing what's down there and just how deep it is while swimming across it.

Where's that?

From Wikipedia

The Great Blue Hole is a giant submarine sinkhole off the coast of Belize. It lies near the center of Lighthouse Reef, a small atoll 70 km (43 mi) from the mainland and Belize City. The hole is circular in shape, over 300 m (984 ft) across and 108 m (354 ft) deep.[1] It was formed during several episodes of quaternary glaciation when sea levels were much lower

wtf?? I hate belize now

i could but i wouldnt unless i got peer pressured, that gives me the spooks