/balt/ + /ausnz/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrk1pMjbihA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Teo is the only decent internet provider.

ban assault bantz!

something pedophiles something

me on the right

The Baltic people are mine.

Australia and New Zealand are top shitposters.

Jenna

have you seized the memes of production? thanks

Literally me

Poo-eyes. Ew. I like my women blind in sunlight.

this is me

That's why you'll never have a gf

me in the white shirt

thanks

REAL THREAD

THIS IS INPOSTER THREAD

Blue eyes, Full balls, Can't lose!

you're a big guy

I poo poo'd (in the loo).

And your thoughts?

thanks

Any other color eyes wouldn't fit her

blue eyes always fit

Then she shouldn't have any at all.

>tfw you see pictures of your oneitis and even she can't compare to the woman in your head

Here is a picture of shashlik

Still haram.

JUST

She's ugly either way

Is there rotten fish version too?

Nice table-wall paper.

Gorgeous

this, desu :DD

>Dima, should we eat some vegetables with our meat?
>No Vasya, just lay down a picture, is good enough

man, i can smell that table cover trough the screen

>tfw I got obsessed with a girl on Instagram and today I found her Twitter with a different username that has more selfies

haha

brovide binks

what does this mean?

im beginning to understand why you guys are doing so poorly. Instead of admiting your mistakes you blame it on other countries and do nothing to improve you situation

>mistakes

yes

sorry that we occupied ourselves for 700 years

thanks

>The age of consent in Estonia is 14

Ah, that german sense of humor. Magnificent as ever.

thanks

>space penises

user...

>700 years

I'm no historian, but I think this might be inaccurate.

but how can nebula be penises in your mind??? what is wrong with you m8.

lost our independence in 1295 and german dukes ruled us till 1918

baltics were serfs longer than niggers ever lived in americas

Shut up 2D trash

thanks for the input

It's 13 in Japan

I don't know if they're doing all that bad, I once left my house and went for a walk around the city. Everyone's driving new expensive cars, streets are clean and repaired with lots of new buildings and bridges. The public transport is mostly of new busses, everything is new and sort of nice? Really, most people seem to be way richer than what it should be.
I guess in a few years or in a decade we're going to overtake you(western) europe easy, considering you're on an eager suicide mission for some dumb reason.
But I don't leave my house otherwise, I wouldn't really know.

>Asians

If the Lithuania is here I'm curious on your opinion due to our similar circumstances

very good pic :DDD

Good evening, friends.

hi babe

But she really is ugly.

>tfw you read that Usain Bolt made 5 million Euro per second over the 9.81 seconds it took him to finish the 100m

No wonder the cunt was smiling to the camera half way through the race

I'm glad someone got the joke.

THAT'S FUCKING RETARDED HOLY SHIT

for you

>disregarding the years and years of training it took him to get there

Get country and economic rebuilded by usa, why are you guys doing so poorly?

Right. If I was given even 250 000 euros I probably wouldn't have to work another day in my life. Wish I was his mate and he would just pawn of half a million to me like it's nothing
Not disregarding it, he's a quick cunt and worked hard to get where he is. But that is a ridiculous amount of money. Bet the other competitors who trained just as hard are a bit fucking mad seeing as they would have made not nearly as much

>250k€
Unless you missed a zero there at the end... That's just not a whole lot of money to last you a liftetime.

That's more or less how of much of an average lithuanian will ever earn in his entire lifetime, while working several decades.

>overtake you(western) europe easy
sure

if this was true, why are you crying then?

im still a student and i earn more than double of what you guys are earning per month

Put that shit in a big bank account and you could live stingy off of the interest in generates. Or you could invest the money and live off of dividends.

Maybe 500k would be a more likely sum to live off this way but I think I could get by off of 250k, and if I had to work - it wouldn't be too much

32 years of average wage, to be precise. Kind of aiming low desu.

The Baltic peoples' assets will be seized.

how much do you earn and how high are the taxes?

good job, we all care so much about how much money you earn at subway please tell us more

Please, no, she's not

Don't say that, she's a real person with feelings, unlike your cartoon

More like at least a million. You'd get like 300€/mo if you put 250 grand in a savings account.

I'm not crying, but still it's an reasonable argument as to why we're not on the same level as western europe is. And people do stuff/things and it's improving, so you're wrong.
At least we're not paying 50%+ in taxes of which most of it is going straight to tanned germans.

>At least we're not paying 50%
Yeah, because 43% is so far away from 50%. Give it a few years.

apparently some one cares and i only stated it because he said we are doing poorly.

18 years old, going to university this fall. Worked since may a student job, earned 1500€ did not pay any taxes desu. Other income csgo online betting: earning 500-1000€ in bitcoin, which i sometimes cash out.
Did not pay any taxes because i turned 18 recently.

I know just baiting a little bit. Good luck with your future/economy

How are you?

Hello

what did he mean by this?

Meh, I don't agree with big government at all, so it's just sort of pointless for me to argue it, as I don't view it as something good.
Less government = better. We can look how disastrous it is in the usa right now.

good, loving the nonstop rain thats been going on since morning

wbu

Hello to you too. How are you?

cool story bro

>Other income csgo online betting: earning 500-1000€ in bitcoin

Elaborate.

I am okay, tired but okay. What about you? How are you doing?

Skin to skin contact with a qt is all I ask, I would even settle for a black cock pounding her from the other side

We pay quite a bit in taxes.
Surprisingly, instead of tanned germans it goes to in-laws of the party.

LITERALLY švogerių kraštas.

What is gambling?
At least try to learn trading, so that you can make decisions that have weight and value behind them.

My cartoons are superior.

Quite cool rain today 2bh. It rained in every direction. At the moment eating and getting comfy.
Try to get some rest. At the moment eating and getting comfy.

I know trading but I wasn't at all aware of this CS:GO betting stuff. I haven't been into vidya since 2013.

You can have Lithuania, rest are under my protection

That's like $440 AUD a month for doing nothing at all. $110 a week, I guess it's not enough to live on.

Increase it to 500k instead of 250k and you're looking at closer to $1000 AUD a month, which is enough to pay rent for a small place.

I guess there's way smarter ways to use that amount of money to generate more income than just letting it sit in a bank account. Like if you were to invest 100k into 5 really safe companies then you'd probably be making a lot more for the relatively greater risk.

Wish I had this amount of money to play around with.

got myself some mežpils and literally 1kg of garlic bread snackers

about to get comfy and continue my harry potter rewatch

I'll be dropping by every day to post some good tunes for you lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wrk1pMjbihA

Enjoy!

Yes, but it's exactly the same throughout the world. Can you show an example where it's not the case? Corruption is everywhere and sort of a trait of psychopaths, it makes sense that top politicians would be psychopaths.
It's just in a way a natural thing to happen? Till people get fed up by it and replace their government with other thieves and psychopaths. Rinse and repeat.

>tfw my beard got caught by my bowstring
Fucking hell, it's like getting kicked in the nuts.

>finland
>protection