You will never be born in a country like France, Germany, Italy, or Switzerland with a rich history...

>you will never be born in a country like France, Germany, Italy, or Switzerland with a rich history, 500 year old buildings, actual cultural achievements, and no fat people
>you will spend the rest of your life in this country that thinks Applebee's is gourmet food, has no universal health care, and that it would actually be a good idea to elect an explicit racist like Donald Trump as president

Get me out of this redneck prison.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't talk shit about Applebee's

All developed countries have fat people

soon everyone will know the joy of applebees

You make america look awfull :(
Applebee´s opened a restaurant near by, went it wasnt that good 2bh

>tfw you'll never live in the US and make $6000 a month on average with minimal income taxation and cheap housing, food, entertainment and appliances

Oh look, it's another episode of "Self hating libtard thinks his life would be better in the Netherlands and Yuropoor countries totally have no problems or racist people."

We will gladly get rid of this guy and everyone like him if other countries are willing to accept them. No backsies.

This is that Massachusetts rich boy liberal, isn't it? I remember him like the back of my hand.

I don't think being fat is a problem per se. It's only a problem if you can't run two meters or do a push up but it's more of an issue about health in general.

t. 55kg skellybro

>you will spend the rest of your life in this country that thinks that it would actually be a good idea to elect an explicit racist like Donald Trump as president
feel the bern bro!

leave then you fucking nigger

Freaking African countries have more affordable health care and lower rates of incarceration than us.

So move to Ehtiopa. Seems like a no brainer.

Yeah, please stay in the US

Europeans are tearing down old churches to make room for mosques.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

Trump is another demagogue like Ronnie Raygoon that has gone places by appealing to the prejudices and xenophobia of the American working class. In the '80s, it was communists, today it's Mexicans or Muslims or whatever imagined foe that happens to not be a churchgoing straight white male.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed, and hence clamorous to be led to safety, by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."

-- H.L. Mencken

Would punch in the face / 10

Not even your mcdonalds look good.

You fucking faggot

Die shot by a cop for being a complete nigger and get shredded afterwards to be served as mcdonald's meat, only to be carried away to your grave with a christian funeral in a 7.2l coalburner Cadillac hearse with Trump pissing on your tomb a year later

I know this is bait, but appreciate your goddamn freedom you useful idiot

Yeah at least I don't live in a Third World country that 30 years ago was a prison ruled by a megalomaniac dictator.

Europeans are proud of their atheism. It doesn't make sense to keep churches in that kind of climate anyway.

>you will never be born in a country like France, Germany, Italy, or Switzerland with a rich history, 500 year old buildings,
granted, i love what we were, not so much what we are
>actual cultural achievements
what type of achievments do we have that you don't?
>and no fat people
i remember your white population having the exact same level of obese people as europe, we have fat people, don't worry
what pulls you up in statistics is hispanics and niggers
>you will spend the rest of your life in this country that thinks Applebee's is gourmet food
that you think it's better in europe amazes me
>has no universal health care
the paperwork is really the same amount of work, the only difference is you won't get arrested if you don't do it.
also your healthcare is way better, that's a difference i guess.
>and that it would actually be a good idea to elect an explicit racist like Donald Trump as president
fuck off cuck

Let's see,
>500 year old buildings
Check, even if you don't count pre-Columbine architecture we've got plenty that are only a few decades short of that.
>Actual cultural achievements
Check, again, leaving aside independently building a civilization, we've got a world heritage cuisine, muralismo. antropología poética, Vasconcelism, etc.
>No fat people
Missed, screwed over by American influence
>Aplebee's as gourmet food
Check, even Sanborn's beats that in terms of a decent meal
>Universal Healthcare
Check
>Electing an explicit racist
Check, we are too much of a mongrel race to ever even try

Still 5 out of 6 isn't bad.

Yeah at least I don't want to fucking go through that kind of shit, like you do, commie

I think I ate at Applebee's like once ever.

Nice. Why can't Americans do this?

Applebees is awesome. Especially with friends who aren't afraid of drink.

But we do? Long Island being awesome as always.

t. nu male

modern europe is a fucking joke, basically sure theres lots of cool buildings but among them crawl mudslimes and self-hating "european" liberals, this continent is going to the shitter, be glad you're american, suburban america has been the most comfortable place to live in ever since ww2

>500 year old building
Actually the church in my village is 750 years old

Europe is getting more and more Americanized every year anyway.

>old churches
Look at the style of architecture. It was probably built between 1880 and 1920. It's not an actual, medieval church

Burger Kind in the actual home of burgers: Hamburg

A lot of european countries has gotten a lot of fat people, because of american influence.
Also it is actually a good idea to elect Trump. At least rather han Hillary

We can't do it either, it's something only people living in the past could
See

First of all
>Donald Trump
>Explicit racist
He's about as racist as Geert Wilders: not at all. And don't think that you wouldn't be bleeding your heart out in France. You'd be one of those shills who calls Islam a religion of peace and Le Pen the female Hitler.

Secondly, that's the big difference between Yuropoors and Amerifats: Americans think 100 years is a long time, Europeans think 100km is a long distance.

>100 years is a long time, Europeans think 100km is a long distance.
This
kek

Oh please, Europe is 150x more racist than the US. They explicitly have to put legal restrictions on stuff like that while here it's not a crime to deny the Holocaust or say "Fuck niggers."

fucking disgusting

if you wrote "whore crackhouse" it'd have the same effect on that beautiful building

US is the most conservative 1st world country, but not like thats a bad thing

wtf stop insulting the Burger Temple of Hamburg

>more likely to be murdered but less likely to be in prison
If you think this means anything but more corruption or more incompetent police you're a retard.

>an explicit racist like Donald Trump

what did OP mean by this?

Maybe that just means their murderers are better than yours and kill more people at once?

>rich history
Mostly peasantry with some exceptions and lots of made up """history"""
>500 year old buildings
sure
>actual cultural achievements
not really
>and no fat people
granted, a lot fewer than US and UK.

>tfw my town is only 800 years old

Corporate consumerism, surface level trash, customer service, individualism, Big Business and Big Brands, household names and daytime tv. These are the American Values, this is our culture, nobody does it better than us, fuck off I'm proud of it.

>customer service
service, because your customers have no rights

>tfw someone is whining about 800 years old city when your city is only 450 years old

>Corporate consumerism, surface level trash, customer service, individualism, Big Business and Big Brands, household names and daytime tv
But that's true in Europe as well. You think this is still the time of Goethe?

if you're a cute girl (I am a cute boy), we can marry so you get EU citizienship and I get American citizienship

If you have a sister, I'm with him. We're best buddies

desu people who support trump -or any candidate still running- are like literal cucks famalams

Cuck

>Get me out of this redneck prison.
Buy a one-way plane ticket and immigrate out. Of course, the problem with you entitled faggots is that you assume that some other country will take you just because. You're more than welcome to try, though. One less pansy in my country is considered a win.

>you will spend the rest of your life in this country that thinks Applebee's is gourmet food,
Only poor trash thinks that.

So is it true that Gary Johnson is the last hope to save us from the Trump/Hillary distasteful two choices?

will this rich new england bernout faggot fuck off

I'm from the Netherlands, can confirm, am racist.

Johnson has 0% of winning but if he gets at least 15% of the national vote, the Libertarian party will gain official status and won't have to fight to get on the ballot in the next election cycle. This means that a lot of their money can go to funding the actual campaign as opposed to begging states to be on their ballot.

>Germany
>no fat people

they overtook us now senpai

Just move to another state im sure theyre not all like that. Alternatively there's always canada

damn son you sound hella hardcore

Not him but New England is the only part of America to really have any civilization and culture as opposed to being a wasteland of strip malls and dumb rednecks with Confederate flag stickers on their F150s.

>Germany, France, Italy or Switzerland
>Rich history
Pick one

spoopy skeleton

I do not think there are any rednecks in your ACELA suburb, brudder.

Stop freaking out over boogeymen, you autist.

that's pretty cool actually

>500 yo buildings
Thanks for bombing those by the way

>>Universal Healthcare
>Check
how is it? good?

that's what you get for destroying our burger convoys headed to England with u-boats, hans.

eternal anglo confirmed

>tfw when argie and my city is slightly older
welp

Confirmed for New England numale who's never been outside of New England

>tfw someone is whining about 800 years old city when your city is only 450 years old
Is it really that bad? Saint Petersburg is younger (younger than a lot of our east cost cities) and the Soviets just made cities in the middle of nowhere.

>cities in the middle of nowhere
so did the Americans^^

why

Massachusetts has always been the bulwark of enlightenment and progressive values in this country against the racist fascism of the So*th.

Well i think what op is implying is that people think it is. And i cant imagine europe being more tacky than US. they have an underlying history thats just always there, we're new enough to just have the bullshit. Which let me reiterate, I enjoy. Pave the planet.

America is the greatest and most influential country in the world, and we're less than 250 years old, we have already had the most cultural influence in world history and if it all fell apart today, we'd still be in the history books forever. so fuck off with this wannabe europe hipster bullshit.

Massachusetts...

...Alabama.

id love to live in the usa, have my huge house, and drive my badass truck everywhere i go, mcdonalds, malls, 24/7 gyms.... sounds really cool 2bh

It doesn't matter if you actually live among them, gives a bad name to the rest of the world and you get associated with them by default even when you're a person of education and culture who doesn't live in Mississippi or ever venture into a Wal-Mart.

In the US race is an actual official thing that is registered and used to officially discriminate.

You and South Africa are big on this.

East Asia is the only place that is superior to the United States (excluding the Koreas)

Not so fast, Eiffel tower on the right

fuck off

>you will never live a happy redneck life with a christian wife in a trailer

The best parts of American culture are all basically building off of english and other euro cultures.

"Ah don't needs no helfcare. That's commie stuff. If I asks Jeezuz and gives money to televangelists, he'll cures mah diabeetus."

I find it funny that you (presumably) interpret all the low-brow Sup Forums stereotypes of Blacks and Hispanics to be false, but you seem to think the stereotypes of working-class whites (primarily from the South) popularized by Le Current Year man, academia, and left-leaning European media outlets to be 100% true.

People like you devote an obscene amount of time and effort into denigrating low-income Whites, and turn around and wonder why they vote for Trump just to spite the system; exacerbating the growing polarization in our country.

Pretty much this. It's like Yanks didn't even know that Brits conquered the piece of land that was later to be called USA and that they owe their heritage to their british forefathers and other European settlers who built their country. Americans (the white ones) are ethnic Europeans and therefore USA is European country. Americans are descendants of Europeans. Without European man the whole American continent would propably be still untamed Indian soil.

I am glad to be born American AMA