How expensive is one-room rental fee in your capital?

How expensive is one-room rental fee in your capital?
College student just moved into a shithole sized 16.5 square meter. Needs to pay 365 dollars monthly.

I had to get one in the outskirt of the city because I couldn't deal with basements with barely no sunlight coming through windows.

Other urls found in this thread:

quintoandar.com.br/apartamento/82993/s/2-quartos-tatuape-sao-paulo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How expensive is one-room rental fee in your capital?

an arm and a leg + your mum

Your dignity

I had to check and it looks like a ~20 m2 apartment goes for about 650-750 €/month at the moment.

There's one 18 m2 apartment available for 450 € but it doesn't have a shower.

650-750 €/month will get you this in Oslo city

What's the minimum hourly wage in Norway?

About three fiddy(3,5). in us dollars.

not sure, but minimum hourly wage for toilet cleaners are about 18 usd

Fuck if I know. I'm pretty sure no one actually "lives" in Hartford. They just commute in for work in the morning and leave at night.

California

$1050 for a month in a single

$600 for a double bedroom apartment

Depends. Are you willing to live in an apartment that was last renovated during the glorious era of soviet occupation of Latvia? It also depends on the area you want to rent it.

Downtown Riga you are looking at about 250 for rent and ~150 for utilities and internet.

In a country where the average person brings home 700 euros a month it is a complete ripoff.

Depends on the area, nice areas or near universities can get really expensive

Paying $1300 for a studio here in Miami.

About, 38m2, single bedroom, single kitchen, small as fuck shower plus toilet, €535. Hilversum. In centre this would be about double.

Utilities about €200, 50/50 internet €40 btw.

Amsterdam centre (20 mins by train, capital of North-Holland), €1200 for this, minimum.
Utrecht (15 mins by train, capital of Utrecht) about €500 for OPs pic, €750-€900 for what I have, assuming you live in the city centres.

Average is $1000 per month near DC

cheapest fucking studio apartment is $760 a month

This is bullshit

I pay €230 a month for my apartment.

on top of that €70 euro for gas & electricity, €45 internet and €10 for water.

A good apartment in a good lace in São Paulo goes around. 423,93 USD.

quintoandar.com.br/apartamento/82993/s/2-quartos-tatuape-sao-paulo

Helsinki it starts from around 700€ (that's the 20-30sqm) up to 850 (40sqm). + water + electricity + insurance on top of that.
SHIT IS EXPENSIVE YO.

inexpensive city for german standard,
210 euros per month. Everything is inclusive.

what the hell?
How is any Student or such supposed to live there?

Depends what you want.

Near shopping and transit? It's gonna cost ya. Near downtown? It's gonna cost ya. Actually IN Ottawa, or across the river in Gatineau? Laundry on-site? A/C? Pool on-site? Utilities included or not? Somewhere you need seven locks on your door or just one?

But honestly, rent is pretty similar across Canada. You're looking at 500$ or less for absolute shitholes, around 750$ for something "cozy" (read: working class), and 1 000$+ for something "nice". After 1 500$ you're honestly just jerking your own ego (or renting a basement room in Toronto's ghetto).

Sizes are pretty similar across the country until you get into "nice" apartments, then they start getting huge.

Paying 1500 here in LA. My mom pay all my rent btw I am from China

Around 1-1.5k here in LA

Also
>having your own washer and dryer

Pretty legit

In the US dorm rooms cost triple that and you have to share with some fag.

If you have to ask, you can't afford it

>mfw people complain about housing prices when they don't live in Vancouver

>Giving a shit about students

Nobody does

we have flats n shit specially made for students

Around 300 bucks, without utilities and common expenses