What food item best summarizes your country? For the US it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

What food item best summarizes your country? For the US it's the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich

Probably this

Found the hardboiled egg

>potatoes on bread

why do you call it sandwich when its a hamburger?

It is actually a mix between hard and soft boiled, we call it Smilende Æg

>hamburger
>ham

only the currywurst

no no it's HAMburger, like HAM radio operators

americans were famous for their WWII radio lads and they were always eating burgers, so it is hamburger

Dry :D

smörrebröd is pretty fucking goat dumb amerikek

Pasta and pizza

What do you define as a sandwich

>mfw both are my favorite food
I...I love Italy now

>not the junior chicken

Have fun paying 3 times more for barely more food

What does the cut sausage in a sauce flavored with foreign spices represent?

This one is obvious

But there also are tortas, tamales, pozole, enchiladas, chilaquiles, tostadas, chocolate, ate, Oaxaca cheese, quesadillas, gringas, huaraches, sopes etc.

STOR

Your Jr. Chicken is our McChicken.

I can eat like 4 of those. Am I an honorary burger?

>That glorious sausage
I...I want it in my mouth right now

Also, baguette, croissants, boeuf bourguignon, blanquette de veau, poule au pot, coq au vin, gratin dauphinois, raclette, fondue, kebab, etc.

>fondue, kebab, etc.
>kebab

underrated

I always wanted too try this

perfectly red... imagine the juices..

A hamburger is just the meat, not the whole preparation.

What we call hamburger is technically called a "hamburger sandwich". So OP is correct in calling that a sandwich.

Falukorv is the fucking best.

Hawaiian burger
Hawaiian pizza

harissa best spicy food latinos and pajeets can et fucked

That's a Jr. Chicken

This is a McChicken

Do Americans call it McChicken? I've always called it chickenburger when I ordered it, did I embarrass myself the entire time?

Seriously why is it that all americans make threads about is food?

you did if you said that in America

Harissa is pretty nice, I usually add it to chilies, curries and stuff like that.

OURS

the first time I saw you, I thought by myself: "look! a McChicken!"

Falukorv dates back to the 16th century though

Valid, but also

>
oh and btw, pic related

I don't mind cooking with the bone still on, but why serve it?

That dish is traditionally made of random bits leftover from cutting the pork and chicken for other dishes. It was usually served in times of need in order not to waste food in sieges or drought. It includes ear and tongue and stuff like that.

So it gets the ugly bits of meat, including bones with very little meat, if only to add flavour to the sauce, which is basically just the water from boiling the beans. They end up falling off the bone when serving because it's made in a large container, so those things escape.

That isn't a catalogue photo, it was just taken at a restaurant.

Did someone say kiełbasa?
Cause I'm pretty sure I heard someone say kiełbasa

and also this

and kabanos

These two are remarkably similar to Chouriço and Rissóis, except looking them up, they have nothing in common.

I've had so many burgers (new yorker). those hipster joints, shake shack, five guys... but that chicken fucker always pulls me back for some reason.

indtredasting