Tfw always get bullied on Sup Forums for being american

>tfw always get bullied on Sup Forums for being american
D-do you guys really hate americans or is it just banter?

Dumb Yank.

We like you but try to improve, okay?

better than Portugal.

I really hate Usa as a country but I have nothing against you so it's just banter, fatblob

I'm inclined to believe the people who like America are being superficial and speak nasty things of Americans once they're gone

Thanks

I worked for straightalk and walmart customer service (i know those 2 companies are for poor shitty people)

And god, i really dont like the avarage american they always want free shit and they are rude as fuck(they are incapable of handle the situation with respect or common sense) and its not racism i have never meet a nigger but i can see their names and they are always the worst

We have a 'special' relationship

I don't hate you... unless you're from the South.

It's banter you spineless faggot

If you get upset by what autists on a Chinese construction-crane board tell you then just Kurt Cobain yourself.

Banter is for boys, trolling is for men

Yeah, you guys get a pass.

Comon guy are you serious?
Banter is the definition of Sup Forums, don't take it at first degree.

America is probably the best country in the world. Wages are high, prices are low. You have the world's best universities. You have great nature, great cities, and plentiful natural resources. The country is so large and diverse that you could travel around it for years without scratching the surface.

You also have the best and most influential space, tech, defence, aerospace and entertainment industries in the world. You make great cars, too. And my god, the food is fantastic.

The US is displayed as some sort of evil empire in most of the European media, and Americans are always represented as crass and uneducated. And I'm sad to say that the vast majority of the people who live here have fallen for the propaganda. I try to avoid discussing the US, because my opinions are slightly at odds with the majority of Europeans. But sometimes it's hard to avoid because talking shit about the US is used during small talk in a similar way as talking about current events or movies or how you spent your vacations.

You have made me feel better. Thank you.

I've come to the realization that unless you're an Sup Forums individual living in the middle of nowhere, or in a highly dangerous area (and you somehow have internet access), then regardless of where you are we are all pretty much the same losers.

It's all in harmless fun. Think of it being your older brothers constantly picking on you. It doesn't mean they don't love you.

For me, I value more the input of topics from people all around the world more than whatever untrue stereotype they personally place on me (such as my being fat, or a cuck'd weakling).

To answer pic related specifically:

Black people are not only afraid of the water, but they also don't like what even simple water will do to their hair and skin. A black American woman spends upwards of $500 on a SINGLE hairdo/extensions/wig fitting/hair treatment/etc. They don't want to wash out all the chemicals they just spent all that money on. Also, water can be harsh on skin. To spend the time and effort to learn how to swim is another barrier. They'd just as soon spend that money on eccentric expensive shoes or shit.

Kinda related: I am a prior US Navy servicemen. We are required to swim a certain distance and float for a certain amount of time.

I soon discovered that although I could swim, one of the major barriers black men and women faced was this swimming part.

So since I was such a good swimmer, I was volun-TOLD to teach a bunch of black dudes how to float in place, and how to swim. Imagine the tough guy act suddenly reduced to fear and embarrassment they suddenly felt.

But they were dedicated, and learned how to swim very quickly. Not that they would swim willingly afterwards, but it's great to know if you wanted to you could swim.

i dont hate y all, you are just so stupid but thats not your fault, i know its part of the culture etc

>gif

>you are just so stupid but thats not your fault, i know its part of the culture etc

>burger thinks he knows what bullying truly is
kek

Post Ameriblobs.

I love your country and want it to unapologeticly dominate world politics.
I hate you personally for being some spineless fagot that gives a shit about the opinions of jealous euros that behaved like murderous animals when they were in charge and brainless 3rd worlders, and yes I mean you too russia, that ''hate'' you instead of their own governments but would sell their sister into sexual slavery for a chance to get a green card.
t. Greates Ally

You guys are ok
Even when the European media tries to portray your whole country as an anarchy full of dumb and uneducated people that's only purpose is to produce burgers and bullets.

>t. Greates Ally
L-liar

I'm not even surprised
Sounds cool as fuck though

hate no
dislike yes

This is Sup Forums, everyone shits on everyone here, even on themselves.

you guys are just fine

I like Americans, I just hate you OP

It's to be expected, OP. That's why I rarely leave /cum/, because there is only hatred for me when I do.

America is the most hated country on this website, get used to it.

Who cares what they think? They are far away and you live in a great country, so just enjoy it.

Weak cunt. Get some thicker skin

Remove visas for poles and you'll be fine

I ignore most of the bantz towards Americans, but all this America hate literally made me hate the rest of the world.

>JaTavious
>JaMarcus
>Takeitha
>Litrelle
>LaTevin
>LaDarius
erytim

It's just retards projecting their self-loathing. Have compassion.

You guys are really great here on Sup Forums, best posters probably.

Fuck off, Seppo

Well it certainly made me hate the rest of the world and love the US more.

I wanted to visit other countries before coming to Sup Forums, now I just hate everybody and would rather get shot that go to Europe.

Weird.

I'm black and I just swam fine.

Though I suppose I have to if I'm in Australia.

Thanks
No thanks

I do

Go to South Asia and thereabouts. They don't distinguish between Westerners anyway otherwise than by race.

After that, you'll be above that shit.

this

african diaspora here (& id guess aus) is much different from US I find

unless you have black american heritage?

probably also helps that (I expect) the generalisation applies to working class/ghetto communities, for whom (as OP said) it just isnt a priority for whatever reason; if you or your family migrated by plane you are likely middle class or higher, more likely to learn "recreational" skills

ive thought about this a fair bit! fun (*useless) theorising

I actually hate you. You're the most arrogant pricks who exist.

t. The Eternal Kraut

don't ever link my thread fat dumb history-less idiot

It's because of pic related.

shut up mohammed

kek you really are a pussy, aren't you?

Yeah probably, I just hate everyone now and want to live the rest of my life on a ranch here in America where I won't have to listen to Yuros constantly tell me how much they hate my country.

We have to remind you that your country isn't the greatest one in the world, because living there might actually give you the feeling that it was.

Your two presidental candidates are symptomatic for what's wrong about it.

Can't wait till your fucking country will drown.

pls no fighting

Fuck that, he started.

You, Americans, are so whiny. You create those Europoor b8 threads and if Euros b8 you back - you chimp out and claim everybody hates you, niggers.

This. Fuck everyone else except the Balts.

Latvia is the only Balt I like

I like the balts. They're never rude.

Shut up

How would they ask for free shit?

L I E S !

ALL LIES!

Nice try, American proxy.

Anarchy is good though

this

>Lithuanians
>not rude
nigga they're as sassy as it gets
it's like they're on a permaperiod

As americans, we have a noblesse oblige to be patient with all other non hostile countries.

Since we are their superiors, we must let them vent their impotent rage. That way they feel like theyre rebelling even as they consume literally everything we produce and still have the nerve to say we have no culture

fug wrong pic :-{DDD

it's just banter. Only autists hate everyone in a whole country

What are you even supposed to do when every time an American posts he is bantzed to death

No, why would I genuinely hate you. Just banter

It's pretty easy to get that impression.

This

Its just reality, you either learn to swim or drown like pic related Only you are swimming in bants, not water.

Idk.

You guys really hates us or it's just banter?

Canadians get worse

>customer service
Work customer service in any country and you will hate your country

It's true, any meme you read about Americans not being able to handle banter is true. Most Americans literally can't hold banter, it's a completely foreign concept. Maybe in parts of New York or among certain black people you can do it but most of us can't

G'day

I've never been able to understand how something as simple as swimming could be difficult for anyone, I mean floating requires literally no effort other than laying on your back. Why are these people so afraid of the water? This is psychological, even small kids can swim doggy style naturally, some people give birth on motherfucking Jacuzzis and the babies don't drown.

At least you aren't Argentina

I really dislike Americans.

It's biological. I think subsaharan africans have denser bones or muscle making it harder to swim
I dunno, search it up

that's racist

Hmmm, borscht

I hate the people who are ruining br and bid for the olympics when they knew br couldn't handle it. brs on Sup Forums are usually nice

black people and new yorkers call it "throwing shade" and it's the reason the rest of the country thinks we're all mean

lol

GAWD DAWG YOU IS THROWN SHADE AT ME? AT ME? GIT CHOO NIGGA ASS OUT A HERE!
Does this happen Americans? Do these people exist?

Here, nobody knows shit about America but they either love it or hate it. I'm of subsaharan descent (yeah yeah, go ahead) and I feel like people talk about the US in France like people in my original cunt talk about France.
The teens love it and absolutely want to go despite knowing virtually nothing about it (I mean beyond starbucks, sneakers and himym or whatever kids these days are watching) whereas "educated" 20-somethings and all adults hate it, despite most of them having no constructive criticism beyond "I mean LOOK AT THAT GUY TRUMP, Americans amirite".
Personally, I have nothing against you guys, you make some fine tv.

I'll never get tired of that picture

t-thanks

No.

>ywn hang out with Hunter S. Thompson and Hemingway
Hurts, but only a little. America has some of the coolest people, I like you.

I don't know. I don't associate or interact with minorities