>not white

Other urls found in this thread:

anthropark.wz.cz/aurig.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jbHVqFYWECk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Poortugal is a difty shit hole

They are close relatives of Poles

They're very diverse though
There are these chinky-looking afghans, these white-looking afghans, and these Indian-looking ones

They are mixed, still white looking ones are rare.

Nope. Czechs are close relatives to Poles. Afghans are VERY distant relatives (if relatives at all). We share a few haplogroups; that's it.

>just a few

>pakistan
>not white

They look like gypsies.

They could pass for a south European if they shaved and wore normal clothes.

Say thank you to Soviet soldiers-liberators.

Ok? Are Western Euros close relatives of Nigerians?

>they dont understand haplogroups
>they think haplogroup determines race/ethnicity
>they probably dont even know what autosomal dna is or what PCA maps are
>they probably dont know anything about subclades or neolithic and bronze age migrations

who the fuck cares about autosomal DNA, the Y chromosome of a Pole is closer to an Afghan than a Dutchman or a Swede

butthurt finnic ape at it again

Not true, there is native Y-DNA R1a in both Sweden and the Netherlands that is closer to Polish subclades than afghan ones but i dont know if I should even mention that to a person that thinks haplogroups are more important than autosomal data

>the highest survival rate of Aurignacian cavemen genes similar to the ones of the 35.000 year old GoyetQ116-1 sample from Belgium is observed nowadays in Poland, Lithuania and Latvia.

So earliest Pole ever observed lived in Belgium and looked like this

anthropark.wz.cz/aurig.htm

>The sophistication and self-awareness demonstrated in the work led archaeologists to consider the makers of Aurignacian artifacts the first modern humans in Europe. Human remains and Late Aurignacian artifacts found in juxtaposition support this inference. Although finds of human skeletal remains in direct association with Proto-Aurignacian technologies are scarce in Europe, the few available are also probably modern human. The best dated association between Aurignacian industries and human remains are those of at least five individuals from the Mladec cave in the Czech Republic, dated by direct radiocarbon measurements of the skeletal remains to at least 31,000–32,000 years old. At least three robust, but typically anatomically-modern individuals from the Pe?tera cu Oase cave in Romania, were dated directly from the bones to ca. 35,000–36,000 BP. Although not associated directly with archaeological material, these finds are within the chronological and geographical range of the Early Aurignacian in southeastern Europe.

>But as a Pole I am also an uncanny atavism. One must go back centuries to discover in this noblest race of men pure instincts to the degree that I represent them.

t. Friedrich Nietzsche

We're not white, fuck off.

pic related Polack from Belgium

suck my dick finnic whitebois

Slavic rapebabies in Sweden and Dutchland aren't native by any stretch of the imagination

I was defending you retard poola

Suck my dick siberian ape

They were brought by Corded Ware and have been in these areas since before the existence of slavic people

why would a finn be butthurt towards a pole? we literally know nothing about you besides that you were that country that got partitioned during WW2

>finnicshit talking about relevancy
We only know you're asians and winter war something something.

And that's it. There is nothing interesting about Finland.

>why would a finn be butthurt towards a pole?
Who knows what type of finn autist uses Sup Forums

I never claimed that we're relevant, just saying that we literally have no reason to be mad at you when we barely acknowledge your existence

see stop that assache, my dear siberian friend

Slav propaganda to validify their Slavshit lineages

Islam ruins everything

youtube.com/watch?v=jbHVqFYWECk

Assache? I was stating an objective fact Janusz.

glorious butthurt

In current year they probably are

>and winter war
so why don't you love us like most poles?

rude

>slavetugal
>white

Because of a retard like in this thread, who insults us for no fucking reason.

All R1a majority countries are shitholes, prove me wrong (you can't)

A balkan/south italian probably, as a Spaniard never.

t. nursed by Swedes and Russians

You too were "nursed" by Russians (we founded Russia btw), how come you're still a shithole?
>by Swedes
Their sagas attest to the contrary.

>You too were "nursed" by Russians
You mean bled dry? Warsaw was the richest province of Russian Empire with the best grain in the world.

>even a hurka burka country is whiter than Italy

kill me

>we founded Russia
Lmao, also inb4 you claim that you did because Rurik is y-dna N1c, his subclade has absolutely nothing to do with Finns

Imagine a bhuddist-hindu afghanistan mixed with a bit of hellenistic influence left by alexander that never got jjihaded.

These are refugees in Germany from Afghanistan and a Somalian

All mongrels.

>we founded Russia btw

The memes are getting too dank for me

>Finnic bull impregnates a Gothic woman
>T- this is an European / Swedish haplomeme now
kekkity
Then why use the term nursing when referring to us, Broflovski?

No one outside the Iberian peninsula can look Iberian.

>ccording to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants.[6] N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia.
hmm

>Then why use the term nursing when referring to us, Broflovski?
Because Russians turned your capital into something that truly matters. It was a backwater swamp.

North Africans and Iberians

The hell are you even saying here? The Rurikid line split off from the main line before the Finnish line even existed.

You talk as if Helsinki had always been our capital. It was moved there after Russians pushed out the Swedes, with it previously having been in Turku which was one of the biggest trading outposts in the Baltic Sea.

Swedish outpost.