Why do people willingly live in Louisiana?

Why do people willingly live in Louisiana?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeR7Ljv_tPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

French Clay

youtube.com/watch?v=eeR7Ljv_tPc

For her and her accent

hot humid swampy flooding nigger filled hell hole. You'd never want it back.

this isn't katrina btw this is current. Give it 20 years and half the state will be underwater

sounds like French Guyana kek

What's the chance of alligators when a flood hits? Are they not contained?

Why are all former French clay shit?

Quebec and Louisiana remain ok because they are supported by the wealthy Canada and the USA.

I drove past Louisiana an it looks pretty third world. You can still see flooded houses on the freeway and a lot of the infrastructure looks too industrial.

The french are incapable of anything. Canada and US have to sort their shit out

Not really you nederkanker

>Canada
>Litteraly a french name

>USA
>litteraly the best accomplishement from France

>Why are all former French clay shit?
Because you forgot to rid your colonies of their inhabitants. Should have tried harder with Algeria or deported the population of Madagascar and settled it. Also Louisiana is a shithole.

>Former french colonies are now inhabited by the natives
>The former UK colonies that remained successful are inhabited by european colonists
>The ones that are shitty were reclaimed by the natives

really makes you think

T'es un crétin, laisse moi deviner, tu votes FN?

>reclaimed by the natives
south africa is the only case I can think of where a major settler state went bust. French didn't really settle their colonies as much aside from Quebec and Algeria, which failed.

>every Sup Forums thread I go to that has a french poster, he is trying to make france look relevant
When will it end lads?

>ywn have a southern accent

Non fils d'enculé. Je t'emmerde d'une façon dont tu ne peux même pas concevoir le début de l'entreprise. Je te merde d'une manière inédite dans l'histoire de ma grande France, espèce de sale bâtard consanguin suceur d'anglais de merde.

>you will never have a southern gf
I-I had a penpal from Ohio for a good 2 months, but I got too busy...

she was qt and sweet. Why are american country girls the best lad?

Isn't property dirt cheap in the deep south?

You don't get to say this while your country men try to meme on us every day.

because they haven't been tainted by hollywood as much and have SOME traces of traditionalism and culture.

>Ohio
>country or southern

Considering all the floods, I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to give them away

If it's not Cali or NY, it's country to me lad

Why do people willingly live in the USA?

Just because I can see crops from my window doesn't mean I live in the country REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why cant americans build houses that are safe from environmental dangers

Because then they wouldn't break and the housing companies wouldn't make twice as much next year when your house gets blown away by a tornado and the insurance company has to pay them to build a new one.

>country bumpkins have internet access
How can this be?

You are a bunch of retards, that's a fact. But your country is still the most powerfull in the history.

And i'm proud that mine bankrupted for this.

You bet they do. Why else is this site filled with flyoverfag trump drones?

Louisiana and Québec have the best food and culture because they were former French clay

Not everyone that supports Trump is a flyover.

t.californian

There are exceptions. I'm from kansas and supported bernie. But for the most part its true.