Why are americans just so easy to bait?

Why are americans just so easy to bait?
Is it because of the extremely sheltered culture or just good old american low IQ?

They just taking things too seriously

agreed, we should mount a coup to fix that

SHOW SOME FUCKING RESPECT

You are all idiots, it is them who troll you by pretending your weak baits upsets them even a little

A lifetime of being forced to recite the pledge of allegiance and worship their military leaves them pretty sensitive to anything that challenges their programming.

>low iq
no
>sheltered
no

It's American culture. We promote identity politics extensively through media, and then have a nigh-Puritanical social seal on talking about politics. You are "not supposed" to engage everyday people in your lives on politics unless you're close friends, family, or know the other person already agrees with you.

This builds up tension, and in the American mind, we tie our identity with our beliefs. Not talking about it often prevents us from being brought back down to Earth by others, so when we do engage in political, or other strongly opinionated discussion, we tend to explode with anger from our repression

That's because they are educated to believe that USA is #1.

It gets me more (you)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I appreciate your positive opinion of us, machete gears, but living in America everyday makes me realize we are, in fact, easily baited and angered

that's exactly what i thought too
and it makes me sad because your political culture often influences ours as well

sometimes being in the western world feels p bad

>Brazil: IQ of 87
>USA: IQ of 98

Goddamn Brazil suffers from Dunning-Kruger

Anyways the reason is because the US is a country, along with Israel and maybe sometimes Germany, that people are very emotionally passionate about, both against and for and spend a lot of time thinking about it. There's a shitton of people raging and writing essays about the US and lists of complaints aboyt x trade deal or y historical war. So since so many foreigners are so emotional and invested in watching the US, its difficult to discern bait and casual banter from honest butthurt

It's why Americans are better at handling the banter, the banter against us is 100x more serious/intense/frequent. Surviving even one banter-strike is like surviving a cruise-missile. Whilst Australians for example have little known or cared about them so the "banter" they receive is at most gentle sports jokes about cricket from Kiwis or kangaroo jokes. It's easy for them to handle banter when it's a minute fraction of that we get.

We're the toughest in total, but Israelis and Indians are catching up

Joke's on you, I mentioned IQ exactly because I knew a burger would fall for the bait and post muh charts and shit.

Everyone on Sup Forums gets baited easily. I make b8 threads every week and they usually hit the bump limit.

I think I'll make a Brazilian one next.

Just have to put sudacas in your place, Monroe Doctrine and all

>It's why Americans are better at handling the banter
that's the problem jack,you never are
some shithole posted one sentence of ow boo boo bad talk about the strongest cunt in the world and here you go spamming graphs

YOU FUCKING OLYMPIC FAILURE. NICE SWIMMING POOLS YOU SHITHEAD. THAT ALGAE GREEN WILL MATCH MY FRONT LAWN PERFECTLY. I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I BEAT THE MW2 FAVELA MISSION ON VETERAN DIFFICULTY AND IT WAS SO SATISFYING TO DEFEAT YOU

kek

>he doesn't go to Sup Forums to engage full america mode
you will never know this feel 8^D

>tfw the only outlet for my rage and insecurity is insulting people across the world on the Internet
>tfw this is the end result of technology
>tfw even after all this you guys are still my best friends
America is mega tsundere guys.

d-don't tell them everything you baka!

lol man

(we)you're the dirty speaking about the unwashed.

>tfw a game will NEVER make something set in Brazil that isn't Rio
just

I-it's not like we're allied with them or anything!

Ghost Recon/Future Solider had some levels in random amazon jungle, so there's that.

Max Payne 3 was set around Sao Paolo

AngolANO

have you played any F1-games?

what is interlagos