Why wasn't I born Japanese or white in America

Just fucking kill me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1JAHpcj7Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belleville_Three
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what if you were born in China? or Africa?

at least, you have well resistance against sun light.

Just find a rich white girl with daddy issues.

well if you were born in africa you probably wouldn't even have internet to post about your feels

so you are a bearer of bbc and should be the master bull, cucking white sissy males left and right, or so i was told

unless you were born a black woman

You still can be a rap artist tho

>affirmative action

not that big deal in america. i mean you only have 60% chance to be born as white. really makes you think huh

You make this thread every other day. Fuck you.

No

You could be born in Africa or be born 1.70cm etc, being black is pretty bad but by far not worst especially in USA. If you are athlethic it may be even plus

how about your feeling when you will never experience the clearest 4seasons?

Yes, from one black guy to another go to Africa if it's so bad.

>japanese
You want to masturbate to 2D waifus and work yourself to suicide?

>white american
Who wants to be cultureless, boring and generally bland?

youtube.com/watch?v=U1JAHpcj7Ro

>>white american
>Who wants to be cultureless, boring and generally bland?

I'll never understand this meme
plus it always changes, sometimes white people are the most boring group ever, then at other times white people are the weirdest

You were born just in time. Now go to Milwaukee and start a race war.

all people do here is copy trends by black people to be cool. that's pretty much the story of American pop culture for the past century or so

But what culture do black Americans have other than WE WUZ SLAVES N SHIT

I mean, at least African born blacks have a long history and culture to celebrate. Western born ones are stuck in this strange identity limbo where they have no real connection with neither Africa or white America.

I'm already in Milwaukee

Preteens are not a representation of the American population.

shoot people, twerk, ghettos

Spit a freestyle verse and vocaroo it. I bet there are some autists here to produce it with a funky beat. Upload on youtube and go viral. Then get the cash and settle in Japan and have geishas.

So...

Yo Kang 'n shiet?

r&b, blues, swing, hip hop, techno, house, soul, jazz, and rock & roll all started in black American culture. pretty much the cornerstones of popular American culture

youtube.com/watch?v=fRfDHmUuD3g
Done.

The first four maybe, but the rest is bait. Here's your pity (You) because I honestly truly feel bad for you.

>canadian telling me about my culture
do some research. just because you don't like black people doesn't make it not true sorry

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Everyone was a preteen once and what you do in your preteen years determines what you do for the rest of your life. Therefore yes they are representative

Techno isnt black invention, it is result of mixing black music with electronic music but it wasnt done by blacks

>Just fucking kill me

With pleasure.

>be black in America
>go to basketball camp in the summer
or

>be born in Africa
>go to refugee camp

>Techno isnt black invention
it is. kraftwerk isn't techno.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belleville_Three

t.Oreo

If it's so horrible, kill yourself and see if you are reborn white or Japanese

How many girls have you BLACKED?

Browsing Sup Forums isn't going to help your selfconfidence bro
Have some solace in knowing that black citizens in belgium generally perform well and have it well, I even know a black professor who's mostly busy with biology

>Just fucking kill me
Not a problem, just go to your closest police station

>Being black
>In 2016

Stop it and become white, you silly.

>born in a first world Western country
>still manages to find a way to bitch about something
Fuck off m8

Why?
America is a good place on earth to be born black.

Just wish I was born white in America desu

Don't feel upset for what stupid people who share your skin colour do.

Thomas Sowell is a genius.
Ben Carson is a genius. (Despite probably being retarded on everything other than neuroscience).
Larry Elder is a genius.

These types of men are called uncle toms in your country but everywhere else they're celebrated.

Don't hate yourself m8.
Your skin colour doesn't define you.

can i ask a question OP?

what's the point of this thread? is someone supposed to magically turn you white?

>Just wish I was born white in America desu
I wish American blacks didn't have such a fucking victim complex

>non-american education
Everything that dude listed was all started by black people. Elvis is the king of rock because he's the white man playing black music.

michael jackson magically turned white tho....

That's the way it is.
Make the best of it by not being some dumb nigger.

quit yer bitchin nigger

Literally the worst race possible to be born, I'm sorry that you have to live this life.

It's honestly sad that a lot of people don't even know the roots of most popular music.

He was mentally ill like OP. He stated multiple times that he was "proud" to be black but insisted on wearing wigs and getting plastic surgery.

Be a right wing youtuber, you can get a good fanbase.

I get annoyed by all the spic and chicano insults, but honestly I can't even imagine being black and reading all the nigger comments.

it used to piss me off. not because of the actual comments themselves but because of how cowardly white people are. smile in your face in everyday life and talk trash behind your back. just awful people.

Maybe if you weren't all such shitty people we wouldn't have to talk about you behind your backs

>He thinks Sup Forums virgins represent the average white person
lmao

I can't wait till this whole country is mexican tbqh
all white people are basically charles manson, rly makes u think

>how cowardly white people
>white people
but i'm white and i called niggers niggers to their face kek
the average american is a coward, black or white, we can agree on that

Just because you are a complete no-confident having, shitty personality, boring af man who happened to be blacks, doesn't mean that being black in america is shitty. Fucking robot piece of trash

Bit rude

at least we have courage and stand for what we believe in. we don't feel a need to hide anything or lie about our feelings just to avoid conflict. we definitely don't talk behind peoples' backs and are very consistent in our mannerisms. white people act like they like people when they know very well that they hate them.

this is part of the reason why nothing in this country ever gets fixed unless black people or a vocal group of people do something.

you are probably right. this is a flaw in american culture, mostly white americans.

many europeans i speak with agree and find it irritating how phony and fake americans, specifically white americans can be.

whites lie because they want to keep positions of power. power requires a persona. read machiavelli like 2pac. the only nigger worthy of respect desu senpai

Takes a lot of balls to call someone a nigger in serbia. That's probably the one time a year you get to do it too.

>self hating brown guy in Birmingham

Just kill me. This community is shit and it's because of us. Even my dad told me this.

This. He's blaming his blackness for his own shortcomings.

atleast you realise it

Blacks easily fuck hot girls. Move to california

White pig people are disgusting

It's not just 4chin desu. Whenever white people are given anonymity especially online they act like barbarians.

>tfw Asians hate black people
>tfw I'll never get an asian gf

this
they will never stop complaining until we put them on a fucking pedestal and rim their assholes

some of them unironically think america is more racist now than it was in the 60's

Doesn't mean I'm not bringing you fuckers down with me.

No, you are being an idiot by saying that all white people are ebil racists. It's highly hypocritical stereotyping them like that

Such is life in land of the truly free

yeah because if we ever said any of that to your face you'd kill us like the disgusting animal you are

and you believe that's a good thing too, don't you? fucking pathetic

You can take a barbarian out of a jungle, but you can't take the jubgle out of a barbarian.
We know this very well, we civilized and educated whites, we even granted them access to the empire as free men but they still acted like savages nonetheless and destroyed everything

>it's highly hypocritical

Lol fuck yourself nigga. Blacks are master race

>muh White folks aint got no culture bruh! XD
Fuck off retard, anything considered "American" comes from White American culture. If you unironically think we don't have culture it just proves how little you know about us.

I don't think all white people are racist. I just think that many of them are and that they think hiding it from the public eye means that they aren't racist.

It's stupid. Hiding your racism doesn't make it not exist, it just makes it more insidious and harder to resolve.

You really don't. Most of your culture comes from blacks. Right down to the way your white people dress, act, talk, what they listen to, and who they look up to. Almost all your popular music stems from black music.

iktf
my inner monologue all day is basically nigger, shitskin, subhuman. i can't shake it off. the rare instances I go out I can sense people staring at me like i'm an animal.

Master of what you dumb nigger. We're all slaves to white bankers

I was just thinking about how embarrassed I'd be to be black.

I think it was because of a radio program I was listening to, where someone was talking about how the shelf of black men's hair care products wasn't respected enough and was a sign of his second class citizenship status.

That is just sad.. Maybe Sup Forums is really inherently harmful to your mental health especially if you're a minority

>born blonde white blue-eyed male in Germany
>in the 90s and now watching my country shitting itself to death

Very untrue actually. If anything black people have disproportionately influenced American culture given their smaller population.

i'm black and i've never had much of a problem here
then again i was raised in a predominantly white middle class neighborhood

is also disproportionately commit a lot of crime too, given their smaller population

it's not because they're poor either, no other race commits as much crime as they do even at the same level of poverty

you mean jewish bankers?

at least you had blumchen :3

Honestly you fucking deserve it for bombing London, killing 11 million people in the holocaust, and many more in imperialistic wars

>Just fucking kill me
Just say hello to officer Cletus.

Jewish people are white desu

And you deserve the muslim dick as well fellow anglo friend.
Your country is even worse than Germany is now.

you're moving towards nation of islam retard territory

>white in america

What did he mean by this?