"china wont be beat" they said

"china wont be beat" they said.

BTFO
T
F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

swimmingworldmagazine.com/news/dopings-darkest-hour-the-east-germans-and-the-1976-montreal-games/
bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37085511
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are still 3 days left

so this... is the power... of 5000 years of culture...

And every day gb is kicking China's ass

Name one (1) British athlete without looking it up on the internet

Mo Farah. The most british of them all.

remember when the soviets and east germany would kick usa's ass during the olympics

what happened

david beckham
gareth bale

those are the only i can think of actually

The end of the cold war

>born in Somali
Yeah, the most """british""" one.

>& N. Ireland

yeah but why did that cause everyone in your part of the world to lose all athletic ability?

Less money and less focus on representation internationally causes fewer kids to start doing sports and so lot of talents go undiscovered

>falls down
>still wins.

God of Quorn mince cant be beat.

What happened in 2008

britain sucked ass before then but every since 2008 they have been very competitive

Why are japs so low?
Where is Brazil?

Remember when the East German women swim team became men?

swimmingworldmagazine.com/news/dopings-darkest-hour-the-east-germans-and-the-1976-montreal-games/

Apparently being host boosts your medals, I wonder why... (((((corruption probably))))))

Just look at China, before 2008 they were literallywhos and then in 2008 they hosted it and thoroughly BTFO'd the rest of the world, 51 fucking gold medals. Many of those controversial.

Russia literally bought 2 boxing golds in the last few days. The Olympics is a joke.

Back then it was a status symbol, propaganda tool and the government actively promoted athletes. Today our government has no official funding for them.

shouldn't we be happy of their choice to change gender

I mean including 08 britain did very well

££££££££££££££££££

Guess we wanted to stop looking like twats.

>why are japs so low

Doesn't seem to work for Brazil though. I wonder what will Tokyo 2020 do with the Japanese results.

i guess he will castrate himself for the next olympics leaving only balls for hormones

kek

penisu too biggu!

bbc.co.uk/sport/olympics/37085511

China was #2 in medals since 2000 baka.

UK was 3-5 throughout 1992-2008.

What they really mean is that they were all horrendous cheats. Literally, there has never been anyone more salty than the eastern bloc

shit

it's not about the winning. it's about sending the message to nignog