Would you date a girl who doesn't know how to cook?

Would you date a girl who doesn't know how to cook?

I would date anything at this point tbf

that is a bad choice perhaps

why does she need to know how to cook
I go to restaurants for cooking, or buy food. It would just be a bonus

I wouldn't date her for too long because I like eating good food. Usually this kind of relationship aren't healthy because you will eat only at restaurants or fast-food and unhealthy cooked food like ready meals.

I never had a gf who could cook.

I think if you want a girl who can cook here you need to get a 40 year old gf or something.

No. If she doesn't know how to take care of herself then how can I expect her to take care of my offspring?

Is she virgin, looking for marriage and children? Then yes.

this

No, unless she's rich enough to eat out every meal.

Nah.

>all these virgins
Women generally suck at cooking

>tfw don';t know how to cook

NO!

>married a girl who can cook
>dinner is waiting for me everytime I come home from work

I wouldn't give this up for anything

Yes, I want to cook for her and be a househusband NEET.

Fuck off. Submissive men aren't men at all.

>Would you date a girl?
Yes, pls.

t. virgin

Because it's 2016, good luck trying to find even a man that knows how to cook, let alone a woman.

Wat fuk sweden

would i date a retard? no.

Are we talking unable to cook well, or unable to cook at all?

If it's the latter then no, I wouldn't want to take care of an overgrown child.

Probably not, chances are she's a """""bisexual""""" weed smoking sjw furbabby having tumblr 2016 degen piece of shit.

>a Dominican saying this

Come on cuck, you know how important it is for a woman to cook.

Who is this lady?

It wouldn't last long. I have been on my own since I finished my bachelor's degree 5 years ago. I cook, iron my clothes, laundry etc....There is a daughter of my mother's friend that is 25 and has never had to do anything for herself. Dating her would be good for the sex, but on a domestic sense, terrible. I only ask for a share of the household duties, but when being with someone that only can use a microwave, it will not happen.

this

Girls dont get near my food, fucking disgusting.

I'm the one who cooks goddammit!

>would you enter into an exclusive relationship with a woman who doesn't cook

if she's good looking enough and doesn't reject me after 5 minutes and puts out then yeah. If she stops putting out then ill go pursue other bitches, and I would be expecting this hoe to leave me at any time.

a hoe that doesn't cook obviously isn't wife material, but you have to realize that even the most hideous and cunty women on this planet still find mates. Also

>not eating bread made from her vaginal yeast accompanied with cheese made from her breastmilk
fugging bleb

>Girls dont get near my food
you speak of them as of mice or something

it would be really easy to tease her about those flaws though. You could go full douche bag mode on a girl like that and she may or may not crave your dick. She would see the teasing as you subtly rejecting her and rejection drives bitches crazy

Yes, I like being the cook. Am already better than my whole family at cooking the stuff I know, and it would make me feel good man knowing that she cooks worse than me

Can she figure out how to follow a recipe and find a few decent sources of recipes? Is she willing to do that and try to learn as she goes? I can work with that.
Skill sets can improve, personality and potential rarely do.

If she can't cook, clean or take care of the house then what's the point of having her...

After dating a cook for 4 years, I don't think I would be able to go out with someone who wasn't at least willing to learn and try new things.

>People who can't cook

Have they ever even tried to or did they just decide they didn't want to do it and never bothered?

Cooking isn't hard. Billions of people do it every day.

sure
wouldnt marry that tard tho

Date, sure, marry, no.

Depends on what other skills she has.

Not that it matters, as I have no game.

yes
Just teach her how to cook.

laziness you negro
people buy TV dinners and make dips and shit and eat out all the time
you can learn game. The good news is that your body language is more important than your actual language, and it's easy as fuck to fake good body language until you really have it. Just walk around like your dick is 10 feet long like black people do. And never get excited in front of a girl, always assume she has already rejected you, and be willing to walk away from her at any minute.

boom now you're better than like 80% of dudes

I'm a girl who browses /ck/, does that count?

Meh, I can cook pretty well, I care more about her loyalty and not being fat tbqh.

P L E A S E
L E A S E
E A S E
A S E
S E
E

B E
E

I N
N

C O L L E G E
O L L E G E
L L E G E
L E G E
E G E
G E
E

S T A T I O N
T A T I O N
A T I O N
T I O N
I O N
O N
N

back to your office building campus aggie

I can cook so I really don't care, I'd prefer a 2d gf though

Never again

Maybe. Not knowing how to clean is a deal breaker, though

I waould just to have someone to cook for..
Or just someone..

>would you date a girl