Gulen and Turkey Coup

Why do Turks think this guy in Pennsylvania is responsible for the recent Coup, and by extension the United States.

Do they actually have any evidence of this? Or is it all "gut feeling" or a personal vendetta by Erdogan? They do realize its going to be seriously difficult to convince a Federal Court to extradite to a country that is shutting down newspapers and arresting thousands of people for unspecified crimes. Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/E9VNB_InWGo?t=3140
dailysabah.com/investigations/2016/07/21/direct-evidence-links-fetullah-gulen-to-coup-attempt
youtube.com/watch?v=h6AufAeqDzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There is lot of lot of lot of evidence.But ur government love him.Ur news full of propaganda.Usa will regret when we leave from NATO.I'm not akp sympathizer but western media make me support erdogan.

Our government does not love him. We didn't even notice him until after Turkey started going ape over his presence.

Because they need a scapegoat to forget about their problems

>Our government does not love him.
think about it.Gülen donate lot of money to US.Lot of Gulenist came from USA.They learned everything from USA.(Best military academy of US).They all brainwashed.They say ''People that we killed will go to heaven and we will go heaven too.'' WTF is this.Western media =Shit
like ''Turkey government allow child sex'' haha.

He's just a preacher, he's not some kind of mastermind. Leave him alone.

Lots of people donate lots of money to the US Government. This buy's you access to officials, but it does not get you control of them. And among the various factions providing Money, Gulen is very much a small fish.

He looks like jew look at tha nose.He says '' You can have sex without desire.'' (Adultery)

So he's a heretic Muslim. You are gonna need something better then that to get an extradition. That line of argument would get him Asylum here.

God forbid the man wants an ultra moderate form on Islam where sex out of marriage is allowed

Erdogan said '' Gulen or us'' Why do US gov. don't want to give him? Is he jesus ? HE is really important than turkey?Something fishy here

youtu.be/E9VNB_InWGo?t=3140

What evidence?

Erdogon is fooling you turk. He hasn't even filed any paperwork to get him extradited.

we've never fucking heard of him. your sultan mutters about gulan and we're all scratching our head. who da fuck is dat?

The US is principled enough to not extradite some guy for things he hasn't done.
This isn't the 3rd World. Countries don't have people sent off to be executed because an ally requests it.

From a purely pragmatic perspective - if we give away an old man with a very carefully cultivated image of moderate Islam to an autocratic government and he's hanged in the town square on shady charges, it would shine very badly on the government/ruling party in an election year.

Moving past that we really do try to go with the "rule of law" thing for people who aren't direct threats to our country

ALL muslims in USA know him

dailysabah.com/investigations/2016/07/21/direct-evidence-links-fetullah-gulen-to-coup-attempt
And also he called stupid who resistance coup.

youtube.com/watch?v=h6AufAeqDzI

GIVE HIM TO US CIA !! THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING !!

FUCK TO THE TRAITOR GULEN

DEATH TO ALL ENEMIES OF THE TURKISH EMPIRE

ALL WILL KNELL BEFORE SULTAN ERDOGAN

wait, all the evidence you have are confessions beaten out of people. No actually evidence or paper trails?

Do you know how bad this makes Turkey look?

Top kek

You really don't know what you're talking about.

haven't seen much good evidence linking him or the US to the coup, but gulen is 100% protected by the CIA and has been for years

just because the average american didn't know who he was doesn't mean the government wasn't involved

NATO BYE BYE

Turkish media went under the government's thumb a long time ago.
Like claiming Nemtsov is a pedo, citing Sputnik.

I really thought the turkish anti-gulen people waving flags would show up at our clownshow political conventions along with the doomsday preachers, nazis, black panthers, commies etc.

>Why do Turks think this guy in Pennsylvania is responsible for the recent Coup, and by extension the United States.
>Do they actually have any evidence of this? Or is it all "gut feeling" or a personal vendetta by Erdogan? They do realize its going to be seriously difficult to convince a Federal Court to extradite to a country that is shutting down newspapers and arresting thousands of people for unspecified crimes. Right?
gul'dan is turk?
really makes you think

Gulen is good people do nuffin

Do you know why there are no coups d'État in the USA?

Because there is no american embassy there.

I ask for real evidence, and all you have are confessions beaten out of people with no real connections to gulen.

After reading the replies from Turks here, please guys know that not all of us are absolute idiots like these. We've simply given up on arguing with them.

AMERICA WHY DID YOU EXİST? YOU MADE ISIS THEN COUP.I'M CONDEMN YOU

Because they are the most tinfoil nation in the world. It's like their culture.

>self-hating third-world middle-class uncle tom detected.

Serbia is the most tinfoil by far

>please america let me suck your cock even more om nom nom i am white atheist from izmir all other comars are ignorant idiots please let me suck your cock
literally (You)

Is it just me or have or the Turks on here been replaced by Pro-erdogan Islamists? I'm kinda scared lads

Aşağılık kompleksli ekşicimizde gelmiş, kadro tamam.

>everyone in the middle east who doesn't parrot western propaganda is an "islamist"

All* fucking shit auto correct

Maybe because he is right for the first time in his life?

I'm the most self-loving bastard you'll ever meet. And I'm upper class, could probably buy your whole family you suburb nigger.

t. muhammed diaspora alamancı

Sus lan sik kırığı. Bu çomarlarla bir mi tutucaz kendimizi.

T. Huehuehuehuego Chavez

>I'm upper class

Gulen and Erdogon are both fundamentalists, what's the problem?

They indeed are, what's up

>I'm the most self-loving bastard you'll ever meet.

Yeah, that's why you're begging westerners for approval. The third-world middle-class man is the most pathetic creature to ever walk the Earth.

>he thinks he is upperclass.
KEKEKEKEK
mk ekşicisi

What is life like for a known Gulenist in Turkey right now? not like a soldier or a celebrity but an accountant who went through the schools and had

This thread just made me realise turks have the same mindset of russians

This is what people don't understand about the United States. Sure, we can be evil bastards when it comes to foreign policy. Ruthlessly pragmatic, and all that jazz. When it comes to domestic policy however, we are the exact opposite. Intensely rule abiding.

Here is why the "Gulen or Us" demand is problematic.

1. Gulen is a legal US Resident. This means he is protected by US due process concerns. Obama can't simply bundle the dude onto a plane to Turkey.

2. Gulen is a Resident of the State of Pennsylvania. The first thing that would happen if an extra-legal snatch went down would be calling the local police. The Pennsylvania State Police and the County Sheriff would respond. And if the snatch team is caught in the act without a warrant, they are in violation of the Pennsylvania state code for kidnapping, and so those federal agents would find themselves in State court charged with such. Or in a shootout with State police.

3. So Obama has to get an arrest warrant for Gulen. This means, under US law, there has to be evidence that a crime has been comitted. Pissing off a foreign head of state is not a crime in the United States. Fomenting a coup however is. So if there is evidence this actually occurred, then Turkey should be all means provide it.

Barring that however, the US absolutely CANNOT, and WILL NOT hand over Gulen.

Gülen fake muslim.
Erdogan also.Using religion to make money but at least he don't fuck religion.Unlike gulen.Gulen writing new koran

It doesn't bother you that there was a coup and gulen probably had nothing to do with, and your government isn't even looking into who was actually behind it?

Shit, he/she can never hold a government job ever.

t.person who's cousin was a gülenist

According to American logic, Turkey has the right to bomb the US, since you're harboring terrorists who have harmed them.

Sounds like you're a third-world middle-class man. And Istanbul is hardly third world.

1100 metre karelik evde oturuyorum. Dört balık çiftliğimiz var, babam Aziz Yıldırım vs. insanları bizzat tanıyor ve hatta teknemizde bu tip insanları ağırlıyoruz. Upperclass tabi ki.

How do you know it wasn't Gulen. I'm not saying it is but he could very well be.

z

Not an AKP supporter but that Gülen guy arrested half of the Kemalist elites in Turkey in late 2000s and all western media hailed those operations for clearing Turkey out of Kemalist elites in power for decades. He is the biggest cancer in this country.

Erdoğan attacks him now and even the biggest Erdoğan-haters fully supports him against Gülen. This guy is fully hated. As a person who was born in 1989, I had a bright education and never ever applied for government jobs because they were impossible to get for non-Gülenist people. He ruined the hopes of a generation.

Indeed. Erdogan has this right, and he is more then welcome to attempt to exercise it. Provided of course he is willing to deal with the consequences.

>look at me, I hate my own people and I parrot everything the western media says. I'm practically European!

What will happen if turkish people decided to leave from nato? Turkey will leave then group with russia.No f35 shit.Weaker nato.NO BORON FOR USA.

This. My cousin was forced to leave the airforce because he wasn't a Gülenist. They ruined his dreams. I am absolutely not an AKP supporter (contrary, I'm Atatürkçü) but Gülen was an absolute cunt.

Well according to erdoğan a lot of he soldiers confessed. You might call them fake but then again even if they show you papers, you could still call them fake and forged.

pardon.Bende evde bütün gün a haber izliyorum ve opel corsa 2005 arabam var.Biraz göbekliyim.Ülkemi seviyorum oyunumu akp ye veriyorum.Ben ne classıyım

>türkiye
>natodan ayrılmak

Gece gece güldürdün user.

Amk çomarı ingilizce bilmiyosun bari siktir git /tr/ tiradında takıl.

Correct. So you agree It's all about power, not law or morality, and therefore the totality of American and Western European discourse about foreign policy is a complete fraud.

Turkey leaving NATO would suck, but it would suck more for Turkey then us. Greece and Cyprus have alot of scores to settle and the only thing stopping them is NATO.

Turkey has a very much over inflated view of how important it is at this point. I honestly believe this is the root of all these conspiracy theories. They genuinely believe the US is urgently concerned about who is running Turkey.

tbqh, the US could care less. All we want is stability. If Erdogen can provide it, hurray. If not, whatever.

Çomar sınıfısın. Ayrıca siktir git amk ekşicisi. A haber izleyen adam dört yaprakta mı takılcak.

Won't happen. Good luck trusting Putin, look what happened to Ukraine.

If Turkey has enough evidence that it is gulen the usa will extradite him.

Yeah, I am a MHP voter.

Things Gülenists did to political parties in Turkey.

>Releasing sex-tape of CHP's president to make him resign

>Releasing sex-tapes of MHP executives to make the party fail at general elections so their allies ( Ak Parti then ) can get more chairs.

>Starting KCK persecutions to finish off the Kurdish political movement.

>Releasing top secret files on Twitter and Youtube to weaken Erdoğan and take over the absolute power.

There is not a single community in Turkey that wasn't harmed by him.

oyunumu akp ye veriyom dedim ya
rus uçağını düşürdük nato direk ilgimiz yok dedi.Ne boka yarıyor.

In international politics sure. You are missing the point I was making however. The US really really wants to appease Erdogan and tamp down all these conspiracy theories. If Obama could put Gulen on a plane to Istanbul tomorrow, he would do it!

The point I am making is that the US will follow its own domestic laws, even to the grave detriment of its foreign policy and relations with a NATO ally.

God dammit why everyone thinks being anti Gulenist = Pro Erdoğan. Fuck them both. Fuck liberal Islam.

Remember what NATO did in 1974? NOTHING.

better than trusting U.S.A.

Zaten akepe liler ingilizce konuşabilse akepe diye bişey de kalmazdı.

The USA does not hold the liberation of Istanbul from the Muslim infidel as a religious imperative.

Russia does.

Askeri mühimmat alışverişi, biraz daha soft power, rusyaya karşı koruma

Turkey isn't going to leave NATO over this.
Not that it would be the end of the world if they did. NATO doesn't need Turkey.

Although Turkey's indigenous weapons industry is growing, it still lacks the knowledge base to field a modern military without an outside power like USA, Europe, Russia, China helping them.
Turkey leaving NATO would dent relations with the West severely, and would probably halt important tech transfers, and kill its chances for entering the EU, among other things.
Thanks to Turkey's illiberal policies, support of radical Islamists, and bad relations with certain other NATO members, NATO isn't all that hot on keeping Turkey in the first place.

We have Gulen charter schools here, they're supposed to be quite good (in that they serve poor areas and provide decent outcomes without huge costs). I can't wait until the American military and civil service is taken over by poor black and mexican kids from Texas with Gulen's picture hanging in their offices

>its chances for entering the EU, among other things.

No such thing. We will never enter EU.

t. Nato expert

Yeah Turkey's been fucking around pretty bad but NATO without Turkey won't be able to serve its purpose it was founded for: keep Russia in track. Turkey leavint NATO would be subsequently due to Turkey getting close to Russia. That would mean the entirety of West Asia and Eastern Europe would fall into the hands of Russia and its allies.

Yeah no, NATO is all that hot on keeping Turkey.

>Thanks to Turkey's illiberal policies...NATO isn't all that hot on keeping Turkey

>hurr durr political alliances are based on ethical values.

retard

>NATO isn't all that hot on keeping Turkey in the first place

But nato is america and america want to keep turkey in nato because all that fucking geopolitical power.

Brazilian subhumans are truly the most annoying posters of Sup Forums. Good thing you'll all be purged out soon with zika and shit, you literal niggers.

amerikada yaşayıp akp ye verenler ne acaba

>support of radical Islamists

>...uuh...hur...what's a "Saudi Arabia"?

ibne

annenin amı

Amerika'da hangi parti kazanmış CHP mi AKP mi git bak bakalım

lol wut, no it isn't. Russia's economy is in the tank, and they attacked a nation that was their friend for over 100 years.

If turkey can offer the us state department solid proof gulen was at fault, he will be extradited.

No one outside of this board know who the fuck this man is in the west. No one cares either.

Nice seeing the true face of turks tho

Dank post, Joao. Congratulations on not gunning down any Olympians yet.

I don't care what you say, imbecile. My country is full of self-hating uncle toms like you, I'm used to it

Political power is only useful if it can be used. Turkey has thus far proven to be totally useless. Did not help in the Iraq war. Allowed ISIS to funnel thousands of recruits from Europe and North America into its territory. Tried to drag us into a pissing match with Russia over its intervention in Syria, and then, after all of this, demands we disobey our own laws to "appease them" and "keep them as an ally".

Bitch please. Turkey has been useless as an Ally for over a decade now. The only reason we even care at this point is because you have great potential to be an ally in the future.

Behave.

>But nato is america and america want to keep turkey in nato because all that fucking geopolitical power.

Nothing to do with it. It is more like breaking the Russian influence on other Muslim countries. Don't you remember the days when Nato had to do military exercises in Afganistan they sent all soldiers with Turkish uniforms on to prevent local attacks on them.

%20 akp li subhuman var.Yani ing bilmek seni çomarlıktan alı koymuyor

You are underestimating the strength of the rest of NATO.
Europe alone could wipe the floor with Russia. With other countries, it becomes a joke. Leaving alone the question of economic leverage.

Turkey has a powerful military, which makes it a valuable NATO ally. But if Turkey tries to apply leverage by its NATO membership (Do X or we're leaving!), it becomes yet another reason in a laundry list for NATO to simply not care. Turkey holds no cards in this dispute.

MENA in particular is projected to become relatively less important for future geopolitics. Your misfortune to not be located in Southeast Asia.

Hahahahaha you fucking autist.

>my country is full of self-hating uncle toms like you

You're self-hating right there with that very sentence, you subhuman. Thanks for the keks.