American athletes

>american athletes

Michael Phelps. Argument over.

I looked at your athlethes and I couldnt find one white person. How sad. An entire nation being uplifted by a bunch of niggers.

>ralphiemay.jpg

whew lad

did she shart in the mart

pic related

Who?

>cuba

dumb phone poster

You wish you had qts like this one

>cuba

she high test

>insert food here

baited

HAH you got them good HAHAHAHAHHA LOOL
thanks for that one i'll be saving it, if it's alright with you buddy ;)
k thx

>Chile athelethes

>Mfw no cutie desu senpai qt3.5

thanks, salt is a great commodity and will surely be worth more than gold in the future when the happening starts
hope i'll be seeing you some other time
have a nice day american brother

SKILLS

This. Stay salty, Chile.

>swimming 100 meters in a fucking pool
ayyy lmao

meh, at least we tried kek

pd: we have futbol now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO VEEEEEEN QUEE EPOSTEO """"""""""""""""""cold m8""""""""""" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Greeks are white

Whoa a ninja fencer, I bet she's gud

did this medal? not sure how I would feel about knowing this got an Olympic medal and I don't have one.

I think she got silver? I forgot but she's strong as fuck

Yeah she's fat but she could also snap you in half cuz she c+j'd a fuckton

no seas malo kjasjakjskjakja

She got a bronze. Being fat is a plus in weightlifting.

It's not really a plus. Because it does add to strain on your body. But the problem is undeniably manageable.

In fighting sports if you ignore weight classes it doesn't matter either if you're a fat fuck if you have muscles underneath. In fighting sports you can convert that mass into power.

>Don't hit the vest too hard!

>italian athletes

ho... how much is that senpai?

>lololol I was just pretending retards hahaha git gud noobs xDD

400 kilos or more

looks 340kg

>English Gardener

>make it up
>i-im not wroooooooooooooong
lmao
you are embarrassing

A cute. CUUUUTE!