Fucking immigrants

fucking immigrants

Other urls found in this thread:

vanguardia.com/colombia/368318-migrantes-cubanos-en-colombia-inician-travesia-por-selva-hacia-panama
transitionsabroad.com/publications/magazine/0709/teaching_english_in_santiago_chile.shtml
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ikr

dumb frogposter

FUCKING MIGRANTS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY

which immigrants?

Peruvians, Bolivians, or Colombians. Which of the three are the worst in Chile?

>tfw meeting more and more Venezuelan refugees every year that passes
WTF?? NO!! IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE THIS WAY... DELETE THIS!

how can you tell the difference?

Immigrants here are nice because they work a lot, are friendly and a few of them rob and kill my fellow ch*l**ns ;3

fucking Mexicans they're ruining Mexico

Haitians

ain't that the truth though

That's terrible my dude.

Colombians maybe.

Some moments ago I watched on the news a report made from Colombian butthurt about a Chilean landwhale accused of xenophobia against Colombians (and Haitians) in Chile by who knows.

>El HatiANO, y los 5lombiANOs

How? The Venezuelans that come here are top tier
They are literally nothing but professionals
The girls are cute too
Colombians and haitians, hell, haitians don't even speak spanish

>tfw ultra qt Dominican girl in class

I'l never fugg with her

Inmigrants, please come here. We are barely populated.

Come and bring your WHOLE family too (please).

be thankful

Is that illegal?

make this cesspool implode into civil war until there is nothing more than ashes inthe streets

FUCK THAT GUY IN PARTICULAR

Yeah well here too actually one of my best friends is Venezuelan haha

i see in the newspaper here that more than 40k haitians are in your country

what will happen to them?

will they get deported?

>The Venezuelans that come here are top tier
They are literally nothing but professionals
Meanwhile, we get their scum

>will they get deported?

I don't think so, but the haitians in Santiago are getting really notorious. Pretty much everyday I hear haitians speaking their gibberish in the bus

How are Colombians reacting, don't you guys hate each other?

> don't you guys hate each other
No they adapt really fast because our culture is very similar but most aren't proffesional and I've personally met over 50 alredy

i don't even know either

we're getting a lot of haitians as well and also cubans trying to cross to the US. It's crazy

>"""""""""""professionals"""""""""""
If they are anything like the ones we get here in Buenos Aires then they'll end up working in a call center anyways.

I want to come there.

>cross to the USA
>from cuba
>through Colombia

they're not. it's just that I forgot to put that in greentext. But at least you get the younger ones, we get whole lower class families starting from scratch. Some work legally but other ask for money on buses or sell different things like clothing, snacks, chocolates on the street

i'm pretty sure chile has enough amerindians
they dont need more asian-looking people

we are the same shit flock so we adapt
the fucking island niggers tho, god damn

lol no, the ones that come here, or at least in my area (center of santiago) are literally a bunch of professionals, not all of them but at least 6 out of 10 are doctors or some shit.

OP said this while eating/using something made or imported by an inmigrant that settled in Chile and created his business.

Not all inmigrants are bad, uneducated ones are the root of the problem (And no, I'm not talking about college education in here)

Yes.They prefer taking the long route crossing through central america and entering the US through mexico. Also we have an issue with Ecuador as basically any person from any country can go there without a visa, so they receive Nepalis, Bangladeshis, indonesians, indians etc... and they try to reach the US through colombia as well. They will even let chinese citiezens enter Ecuador without a visa and that'll be a problem for south america cause they will start invading us like a plague

vanguardia.com/colombia/368318-migrantes-cubanos-en-colombia-inician-travesia-por-selva-hacia-panama

It's easier to move to USA from Colombia than venturing yourself on an inflatable boat or a truck that leaves you in the wasteland that is the border of USA/Mexico

Not OP, but I don't like how are there so many people who don't speak spanish nor chilean spanish in here

t. person living around immigrants

>Implying every chilean isn't part amerindian

>ching chong wong defending ping pong wong

hello

kek, no

>chilean spanish
why would you want that, it's an awful 'language'

I'm living in an inmigrant neighborhood, even my father is an inmigrant so I understand the problem, I also hate that they don't speak spanish but the same shit happens with the asian inmigrants (And always happened, 10 years ago you could hear chinks blabbering their wantan on the subway).
An haitian guy in my neighborhood bought a property and turned it into a small store, those are the cool guys, the ones roaming the city aimlessly are theproblem though.

>tfw never believed the americans that said that blacks smell funny
>tfw now I know it's true
>tfw whites smell funny too

a-a-are you a girl?

>White """People""""

But Finland is a paradise in comparison

why would you do that, seriously

I agree on that.
because it's our thing, it's special, we shouldn't lose it.

He is probably bored and would live in a small floor in another country just to try new stuff.
A lot of people does that.

As someone who wanders between two different spanish dialects, Chilean spanish never ceases to amuse me.
Except the diminutives, burn them, burn them all.

>Except the diminutives, burn them, burn them all.
>not wanting to drink a tecito
>not saying poquito

Chilean spanish is hilarious tho

from where is your dad from? do the whites "smell like wet dog"? why is it so multicultural?

I use them when it needs to be used, eating un poquito de porotos.
But abusing that shit, I'll never understand, even if I'm more chilean than anything else.

They smell like goat cheese. Won't reveal where he's from because I've seen some college mates browsing this board, all I can say is that he's from the South Cone.

>Won't reveal where he's from
>South Cone
what the fuck user

That leaves 2 and a half countries to guess, meu amiguinho.

Hola amigos. How do I get a job as an English teacher in your cunt?

What for? They are very underpaid

Apparently this could help?
transitionsabroad.com/publications/magazine/0709/teaching_english_in_santiago_chile.shtml
It's probably not too hard, I knew a dude from the USA who came here to teach english even if he could barely speak spanish

1. Travel to the country of your preference
2. Legalize you worker visa status
3. Apply to different jobs online or through newspaper ads
4. Wait until they tell you to show up for an interview
Pd: It's easier said than done, so bring enough money to survive at least 6 months just in case

Colombians don't hate anyone per se.

Colombians only hate those who tell Colombians that they hate them, because of hurt feelings

>Jap government is going to accept immigrants
Japan is over

GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY FUCKING BOLIVIAN PERUVIAN SCUM

REEEEEEE

I know right, dey tuk oru jobs n houses

Stop jerking off to cartoons and start reproducing then!

Oh wait, but a lot of you are cockblocked by your own women because of their high expectations for marriage that the majority of men are not able to fulfill in their younger years

>get bolivians, paraguayans, and peruvian
>they work the shitty jobs with no complaints
>they're often dirty, peeing on the street and setting non approved food stands
>abuse subsided and free government shit
>80% of them don't pay even half the taxes most people do

I'd rather not have them here desu

people realize having family is just a debt, or hostage taken by the government. nobody makes family unless it benefits him/her.

>It's easier to move to USA
fuck off we're full

I agree, they suck.
Fucking shitskins

>fuck off we're full
This

TIL people immigrate to Chile

People immigrate everywhere m8. Chile is being invaded by haitians, peruvians, bolivians, argentinians and colombians. Argentina by paraguayans, peruvians and bolivians. Colombia by venezuelans, haitians and cubans

Who would immigrate to peru?

have you been watching the news at all? any where is better to be than Venezuela right now.

People are easier to murder when they come to YOU

I know right? so fucking tired of Chileans.

Didn't you get the memo? You lose if you kill your enemies.

Yeah but honour killings aren't a crime now, nor is genocide

Idk why theres such a rush for Japan to have kids have you guys even seen Tokyo? People all over the street.

so they can genocide china so we get actual interesting news

Mexican code monkey here.

Build wall, I'm going back to my shithole. Fuck this place. And fuck the hispanic / black criminals.

Your government needs to fix that terrible work hours and the culture of extreme pressure . I wouldn't even think about sex if my time was compromised every fucking day

Our governments hate each other and we are historic rivals, but i don't know about anyone that hates venezuelans for being venezuelans