Meme free zone

All memeing aside, do you think your country is relevant? Please just be 100% honest.

Americans need not answer.

>Best economy as per UN
>Best accent as per american girls
>Best arab girls as per personal experience
Memes aside, yes

Accents and carpet pilot chicks dont make you relevant, do they? The economy thing would tho

>do they?
They do

Yes, in its own way
We are large enough in many ways but we still lack global presence

No.

>worthless currency
>island in the middle of nowhere
>doesn't produce anything of value for the rest of the world except some dirt we sell to china

Not relevant.

No

We're one of the most important economic areas of the EU. We are a world leader in natural resources, food and finances. So in that regard we are relevant. We're also great diplomats as we are welcome everywhere.

But overall, mostly due to our small size, we can't really threaten others and often fall under the wings of the USA, UK and Germany. So, we're pretty much a good puppet.

We have the most useful metals for the future (copper, lithium, and others in small scale), and clear skies for astronomic research

Aside from that we are simply unnecesary, if PerĂº had been better at warfare, they could have the most essential places from Chile for theirselves

Only slightly (because of top tier technology)

Our country is only relevant when it comes to hockey, and when people are somewhat sick of their country, but will never actually leave.

When people say "Oh I'm fed up with this, I'm just going to move to ____" I swear Canada is used to film in that blank most of the time.

tl;dr I don't think we're actually relevant

All Finns should have moved to Mountain View then, you'd have saved a fuckton in heating

What does that have to do with anything
We like it here. For the most part.

no.

It's cold and resourceless

All the countries who posted ITT are completely irrelevant except USA (super relevant) and UK (almost relevant).

relevant countries:

usa
china
russia
uk
france
germany

honestly thats it

What way is that?

Id even be willing to let France go, honestly.

absolutely not. Australians have mastered beachwhore reality television and redneckery.

be proud of yourself.

japan certainly should send its forces to syria to show its relevance

Actually Acapulco Shore on Mexican MTV might give you a run for that first one, I change my mind.

Still 1/2 m8

relevant to our immediate region? incredibly
relevant to the world? not so much

I think our relevance is overrated.

We think too highly of ourselves. Not that I think we're worthless or anything, but I suppose I'm a bit isolationist at heart and people appealing to interventionist causes often try to capture the idea that we matter.

So when it comes to Iraq or some other disaster, we're sending in 5 missiles for every 5000 the USA fires, then telling ourselves our contribution was immensely useful even though all it really does is cause inefficiency. (Because economies of scale mean really we should've cut america a cheque then put all our cash into peacekeeping and rebuilding.)