What do Filipinos think of Mexicans and what do Mexicans think of Filipinos?

What do Filipinos think of Mexicans and what do Mexicans think of Filipinos?

Chicanos and Flip immigrants are welcome to answer.

Good people

I think they are indifferent with each other in real life.

Why are filipinos the mexicans of asia? Their drug laws are harsh as fuck. Mayor of Dumaguete said something like "if you know anyone who does drugs, kill him".

You just answered your own question.

phillipines used to belong to mexico

they re one and the same

Fair enough, Ji-hoon.

But when I think of Mexico I think of drug cartels kidnapping victims and forcing them to fight to death gladiator-style.

Philippines are wannabe americans looking like asians.

Im only saying this because they are brown chinks with Spanish names.

We don't consume drugs, and they are illegal. Which I find pretty stupid because them being illegal is part of the problem, even though I fucking hate drugs myself.

I like the Philippines, but their posters seem to hate us. Such is life.

They used to be part of New Spain, and they were ruled through Mexico City, and a lot of the Spanish settlement was actually made by Mexicans instead of actual Spaniards.

There used to be a lot of trade between us with the Manila Galleons, and there was some cultural impact in both nations because of this.

Tagalog even has some Nahuatl loanwords, like Tianguis (open-air market), if I'm not mistaken.

>drug laws are harsh
It's only a scare tactic user. In a few years, months maybe, it will change or die completely when everyone's spirit is broken.

>OP's topic
We don't really pay that much attention to mexicans since we never tend to encounter each other so much. Filipino-Mexicans on the other hand...

Good lads unlike those Muslim chinks

they even have tamales y tianguis lel

I met a filipino in some restaurant years ago and he was chill as fuck.

>they used to be muslim before annexion of their Sultan. Much like Andalusia or modern day Spain in terms of demography.

There's a qt Filipino I went to high school with & now university.....

I just want to impress her and eat rice together

Younger people are indifferent towards each other, regardless of where.

Older people tend to look down upon them (yeah, I know) because of their current problems and according to the elder generations "stealing their chances of petitioning immigration for their relatives" due to the sizable amount of illegal mexican immigrants here. Oh, and yeah, it annoys them to no end that they are sometimes mistaken for mexicans.

They're our primos. I like them chinos cochinos

In class in 8th grade everyone thought I, a filipino, was mexican and they thought the mexican was filipino.
We both rode on the joke

They are the strongest race

Obligatory

Yeah, as I've said, younger people don't really mind.

Also, both of us love to go abroad

the sillypenis
the slipperypenis
the silkypenis
the silverypenis
the seedypenis
the singularpenis
the seeminglypenis
the sinfulpenis
the seethingpenis
the sleazypenis
the smearypenis
the spinningpenis
the swimmingpenis

the sillypenis

matáte argentANO

Why aren't there large Filipino communities in Mexico? I lived in Mexico for almost 20 years and never met a Filipino or someone with filipino heritage.

how many countries are there that you can't ANO

Harder opportunities for them there. A lot of them come here fresh off the boat and work to be something in the medical field (nurse or radiologist).

Seriously most Filipinos I've met here are around middle class or higher. Though they are also really family oriented and willing to help each other out.

>Saudi Arabia
Why?

Maids.