Your cunt? Do you wish you were born a girl?

Your cunt? Do you wish you were born a girl?
America. Yes.

A bit neutral, I'd be a pretty girl if I could

Well i actually think i'm quite handsome, if i was a girl i would be kind of cute but still fucking autist so i guess it would be the same fucking thing
It would be cool to post noods on here tho

>not wanting tutorial mode

Here's how I'd like to live
Childhood-Teen: Girl
20s: Either
30s-Elderly-Death: Man by a huge margin

Overall I'm glad I'm male. As a politician once put it: Things can only get better.
(Things only got worse for him)

>but still fucking autist so i guess it would be the same fucking thing
no way, autistic men are seem as weird and people to avoid, autistic girls are accepted and considered cute

I am already a woman.
I wouldn't want to be a male, it'd be better in some ways, but I'm way too feminine.

i guess you mistake shy and autistic

flag

yes

No
I geniunely dislike girls

autistic girls barely exist.

>mfw reading Tumblr stuff on how doctors are bad at detecting autism in women, so if you've self-diagnosed already you should basically pretend to have autism to pick up your diagnosis.
>mfw reading literal "how to fake autism" guides structured as though they were helping genuine autism cases get help, instead of helping people get into the oppression olympics using Russian techniques.

hell no, you're mistaking autistic and shy
autistic girls are very rare and they're pretty much universally hated
(they tend to be crazy cat ladies)

No, women can't have flaws the same way as men, there will always someone willing to accept them just because they are women.
>autistic girls barely exist
exactly, because they get all the support they need before developing anything serious

I know girls that's why I hate them

i wish i could be an alt-girl

i would like to be a flat-tier girl with whatever the girl version of my face would be so like scruffy and odd angled

pic not really related

I'm already a girl, tee hee

>autistic girls barely exist.
I don't think so, they're just different than men, if you don't see a lot of autistic girls around here is because they spend their time doing other things, but they do exist, and there is a decent amount of them

yes
would never consider ``transitioning'' by the way.

I'd want to be a real girl

Of course.

I wish I wasn't born at all desu

i wish i was a catgirl -_-
fox is fine too

homo

>flag
yes and I'm working on it

A lifetime physical and mental disability in exchange for some free stuff? No, thanks

>if you don't see a lot of autistic girls around here is because they spend their time doing other things, but they do exist, and there is a decent amount of them
i dunno, there's a reason an "extreme male brain" is one theory of autism.