Who else feels a great sense of pride when looking at this flag?

Who else feels a great sense of pride when looking at this flag?

Where is the Irish part?

In the bin (tr*sh) where it should be

>t. Patrick O'Sullivan

I just start crying. We linger on, our horizon; a starless winter sky, bitter and cold, devoid of light. There is no comfort, no solace for us in our decline, just a fading memory of past greatness

I feel a cutting nostalgia in a way.

The Britain of the past is gone, and now she should be dismantled to prevent the current state of the world sullying her name further.

To rectify her internal problems, Britain must discard the overarching British identity and accept the fundamentally national identities that compose her.

I'm proud we kicked those inbred fucks out of our country.

You didn't really. You just changed the flag you were under.

I don't think anyone has done that in a long time, bud.

It will be a sad day when the Queen passes away.

That it will.

I'm actually vaguely fascinated by how many republicans (not in the Irish sense, but those who want a Republic of Great Britain and NI.) say they like the queen and would only proclaim a republic after she's gone.

Americans probably feel pride for kicking their asses.

i feel nothing

nice flag tho.

Everything is right now, Norhern Ireland was sent to reunification with it's Southern brother and Britain is alone. So it's Pride time!

get rekt faggits

I feel sadness, seeing how deep the mighty have fallen.
On the one side, they fully deserve it for all their perfidiousness, on the other side, its always sad to see a great empire go

>its always sad to see a great empire go
It's weird that the next superpower would be some non European country. It was a good ride when all european country are the strongest

it was bound to happen.
Europe ruled the world because of technological superiortiy, but sooner or later, the rest of the world was gonna catch up eventually

Just confuses me with Peru but I understand their struggle

Their alternative is much, much worse

They didn't catch up. They never will. Even if they conquer europe they will just turn it into polluted shithole where people poo on the streets

korea used to be a polluted shithole and now its a first wold country.
China and other asian countries are gonna catch up eventually

When?

between now and 2050

lol

All I see is decline

I love them. They are easy money. Stupid, always semi-drunk, retarded when it comes to food and wine so you can sell them just defrosted piece of random fish, few olives, vietnamese seashells and 1€ wine for 35€.
Come again Brits and God save the Queen!